Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin 09:30 - Jul 31 with 4638 viewsElderGrizzly

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jul/31/brexit-mess-with-good-friday-an
Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:46 - Jul 31 with 1034 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:21 - Jul 31 by Herbivore

Dominic Raab was caught out perpetuating the lie you've begun your post with. Nobody is swallowing that. There is copious evidence that the referendum campaign was won on promises of comprehensive free trade agreements that would be at least as good as what we already had as members. Many even spoke about full single market access. Nobody was talking seriously about leaving with no deal in place.

It's not even about Brexit anymore really. There's a certain type of leave voter who is now obsessed with some weird idea that they can't possibly 'lose' the argument. Then there's another type of leaver who wants to leave solely to 'own the libs'. The third type of leaver is still the same idiotic bigot as the day they cast their vote.

If you're a leaver, and don't think you fit into any of the three categories, feel free to chip in and tell us why you still want to leave the EU in the face of all the lies you were told, and knowing full well the clusterfook it has become and will continue to be.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:51 - Jul 31 with 1029 viewsPinewoodblue

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:14 - Jul 31 by Nthsuffolkblue

Will that deal involve remaining in the customs union?

If not, how do you resolve the Irish border without terrorism or is that the price worth paying on top of economic disaster?

There is no reason why there should be an increase risk of of terrorism simply because of a no deal deal Brexit.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:56 - Jul 31 with 1008 viewsHerbivore

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:51 - Jul 31 by Pinewoodblue

There is no reason why there should be an increase risk of of terrorism simply because of a no deal deal Brexit.

Are you sure about that? Because having infrastructure on or close to the border, which will be absolutely necessary, will very much stoke up tensions.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:12 - Jul 31 with 1000 viewshampstead_blue

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:17 - Jul 31 by clive_baker

I'm sorry but that's a nonsense. Nobody knows the answer but my instinct is if the ballot paper was as black and white as no deal and remain the result would've been quite different.

Listen, I voted remain but I've got a lot of sympathy for those that want to disentangle themselves from a power hierarchy that's increasingly detached from those who it purports to represent. I'm far from pro EU, but I do not believe this is what people voted for. The obvious solution to this stalemate is surely to put it back to the people. As I said, if no-deal is their wish then fine, but I think sleep walking into an economic car crash is a stupid thing to do.

the position we are in is down to a few things.
1) Civil servants, who are remainers, leading the negotiations.
2) Weak leadership from the PM
3) The EU deliberately frustrating the transition deal to try and force us to stay
4) A torrent of media bias toward remain.

There are many more. What we've needed is a government who are set of leaving. By taking out the civil servants from the negotiations and putting in a team who want to leave the EU will be faced with something all together different.

I'm in favour of something close but have no solution to the Irish backstop. I'm not a customs expert.
There are open borders elsewhere so I would look there first.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:13 - Jul 31 with 997 viewsDanTheMan

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:12 - Jul 31 by hampstead_blue

3) The EU deliberately frustrating the transition deal to try and force us to stay

There are many more. What we've needed is a government who are set of leaving. By taking out the civil servants from the negotiations and putting in a team who want to leave the EU will be faced with something all together different.

I'm in favour of something close but have no solution to the Irish backstop. I'm not a customs expert.

"4) A torrent of media bias toward remain."

LOL.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:14 - Jul 31 with 983 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:13 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

LOL.

It's terrifying that he used to work in intelligence when he can't even correctly recognise media trends.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:17 - Jul 31 with 971 viewsHerbivore

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:12 - Jul 31 by hampstead_blue

This is all just totally removed from reality, except for the bit where you acknowledge the problem of the Irish border.

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 15:41 - Jul 31 with 928 viewsMoriarty

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 13:51 - Jul 31 by Pinewoodblue

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/zakdoffman/2018/11/15/brexit-c

fka omuircheartaigh

Login to get fewer ads

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 16:20 - Jul 31 with 903 viewsjaykay

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:13 - Jul 31 by DanTheMan

LOL.

you know things are bad when more lies are being spread. its up there with deals can be done in a afternoon

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:31 - Jul 31 with 880 viewshampstead_blue

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 14:17 - Jul 31 by Herbivore

This is all just totally removed from reality, except for the bit where you acknowledge the problem of the Irish border.

hang-on...

are you saying that points 1 to 3 are somehow 'not def info'?

I think I've got a point. Ollie Robins, whilst bright, and his team are remainers (from a very good source in gov).

May was hopeless when it came to leaving. She was a damp cloth.

The EU have stated all along they will anything possible to keep us in.

Media bias? Sorry but John Snow on C4 was openly racist about levers! The BBC have long been remainers.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:35 - Jul 31 with 873 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:31 - Jul 31 by hampstead_blue

hang-on...

I think I've got a point. Ollie Robins, whilst bright, and his team are remainers (from a very good source in gov).

Media bias? Sorry but John Snow on C4 was openly racist about levers! The BBC have long been remainers.

Give over. One comment from John Snow doesn't equal the sheer amount of anti EU bilge pumped out by any number of the tabloid press for decades now. Your claim that the media is pro remain is laughable.

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:35 - Jul 31 with 872 viewsHerbivore

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:31 - Jul 31 by hampstead_blue

hang-on...

You've been radicalised.

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:38 - Jul 31 with 870 viewsSpruceMoose

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:35 - Jul 31 by Herbivore

You've been radicalised.

That's what comes from skim reading half a hatchet job book about Jeremy Corbyn.

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:49 - Jul 31 with 864 viewsHARRY10

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 09:35 - Jul 31 by clive_baker

Brexit isn't happening folks. There's no parliamentary majority for a no deal and there won't be a deal struck either. I'm not sure why they're bothering with the posturing to be honest. A 2nd ref. has never looked more likely IMO.

Let's just sack the whole waste of time and money off and invest in our public services and initiatives here.

Dors and his lot need an excuse for nor delivering n his promis (as if he has ever bothered before).

So we now have the EU being set up as scapegoats. Unfortunately that is all too obvious now, which must bring into question whether Doris and his lot ever thought that brexit would happen.

If they didn't, then welcome aboard. Though it is getting rather crowded on here with all these brexit disbelievers
Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 20:50 - Jul 31 with 813 viewsjaykay

Another day, another nail in Boris Johnson’s Brexit Coffin on 17:49 - Jul 31 by HARRY10

Dors and his lot need an excuse for nor delivering n his promis (as if he has ever bothered before).

So we now have the EU being set up as scapegoats. Unfortunately that is all too obvious now, which must bring into question whether Doris and his lot ever thought that brexit would happen.

If they didn't, then welcome aboard. Though it is getting rather crowded on here with all these brexit disbelievers

lets see boris and gove turned on cameron, gove turned on boris, lord snooty turned on may. the nasty party lives up its name and some think they only thinking of the u.k.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024