Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flynn Downes, what a moron 15:10 - Jul 27 with 10783 viewsSamWhiteUK

He might not be banned but I certainly wouldn't play him vs Burton, or for a few games after. Has to learn a lesson - he needs to grow up. So do people chanting "he's one of our own". Made me feel physically sick to see a Town player blow up like that, a real sour taste in the mouth.

As for people saying "he's only a kid", if he's old enough to be playing professionally he's old enough to know better. WHAT an idiot. It's a bloody friendly
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 19:58 - Jul 27 with 1332 viewsReuser_is_God

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 19:52 - Jul 27 by jeera

Hopefully he's got that out of his system in a friendly then.

He'll learn from it and it's done.

Moving on and looking forwards he may be better for it and not make the same error in a match that matters.

Can you please stop being sensible on the matter?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 20:07 - Jul 27 with 1320 viewshaynes_toe1

Will the FA bother to ban? I think they can do if they want..
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 20:20 - Jul 27 with 1291 viewswkj

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 20:07 - Jul 27 by haynes_toe1

Will the FA bother to ban? I think they can do if they want..

Depends if Keith Stroud gives em a call, if so we can panic

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 21:56 - Jul 27 with 1220 viewsHorseboy

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 19:26 - Jul 27 by sparks

No one has defended him. How ridiculous to claim that. Almost as ridiculous as the claim to have felt sick.

One melt did.....
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 21:59 - Jul 27 with 1216 viewsghostofescobar

Yes, but he’s OUR moron, Goddamit !!

GhostOfEscobar

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 22:02 - Jul 27 with 1212 viewsBlueForYou

“In this league you firstly need to earn the right to play and we will need players who can look after themselves to support the more technically gifted”

Absolutely agree with that. Bust ups in a preseason friendly? Shows we have good commitment & will.
[Post edited 27 Jul 2019 22:05]
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 22:36 - Jul 27 with 1184 viewsbraveblue

Over reacted. Bit like this post.
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 23:15 - Jul 27 with 1154 viewsSamWhiteUK

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 22:36 - Jul 27 by braveblue

Over reacted. Bit like this post.

Not sure claiming one of our senior players was stupid for being dragged into that is overreacting... should have known better. Hopefully he learns. Think he could be brill for us by my god he has to get that out of his system, let's hope he has
Login to get fewer ads

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 00:13 - Jul 28 with 1137 viewsScottCandage

I know I'm gonna get stick for this, but one of the greatest midfielders I've seen in the past 30 years was RK. And he was as violent as you could be. And let's bring up Vinnie Jones while we're at it. The difference between Vinnie Jones and RK was that RK had MUCH more to his game than Vinnie did.

So the question to Flynn Downes is - do you want to be Roy Keane or Vinnie Jones? We could REALLY use a Keano. Nobody needs another Vinnie Jones.
Flynn Downes, what a moron on 01:19 - Jul 28 with 1106 viewsBlueBadger

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 00:13 - Jul 28 by ScottCandage

I know I'm gonna get stick for this, but one of the greatest midfielders I've seen in the past 30 years was RK. And he was as violent as you could be. And let's bring up Vinnie Jones while we're at it. The difference between Vinnie Jones and RK was that RK had MUCH more to his game than Vinnie did.

So the question to Flynn Downes is - do you want to be Roy Keane or Vinnie Jones? We could REALLY use a Keano. Nobody needs another Vinnie Jones.

*Caveat, we could use another Keano as a PLAYER. No-one needs another Keano the manager.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 11:54 - Jul 28 with 1009 viewsagentp

Flynn Downes, what a moron on 00:13 - Jul 28 by ScottCandage

Agree. Think the RK game would be seen in a very different light today though. Agree we need a little more [managed] aggression in there.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024