Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody been/at the open day 13:19 - Jul 25 with 3452 viewsskyblue23

know how Judge has been treated by the fans today?

Mainly on facebook but lots of people were claiming the other day they're going to shout abuse at him today. Has that happened or are things absolutely normal like I'd imagine they are?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:40 - Jul 25 with 750 viewsitfcjoe

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:27 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Ipswich is full of utter morons. It's upsetting to see what they have done to my town. Look on the comments on the Ipswich Star website, look on Facebook. Utter cretins are thriving. What kind of grown person thinks to scream abuse at a player? The same cretins who called Mick a nonce I suppose.

No wonder the country is in the toilet, these people are thriving. Appropriate link below.

https://tv.avclub.com/lisa-fears-she-s-slipping-on-a-simpsons-in-fact-slipp-1798

It's not like that actually out in the real world though - I imagine any town would look as bad if you just looked below the line on their local paper or on the local Facebook group - they are just a load of Boomers saying how great things used to be and how much it has been ruined.

Ipswich is still the same as it always was

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:43 - Jul 25 with 730 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:40 - Jul 25 by itfcjoe

It's not like that actually out in the real world though - I imagine any town would look as bad if you just looked below the line on their local paper or on the local Facebook group - they are just a load of Boomers saying how great things used to be and how much it has been ruined.

Ipswich is still the same as it always was

Having lived in Ipswich for thirty odd years and having worked with the public for a good number of those, sadly there are more small minded fools knocking around than you'd like to think. You're right though I suppose in that they are more concentrated online.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody been/at the open day on 15:13 - Jul 25 with 663 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody been/at the open day on 14:27 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

Ipswich is full of utter morons. It's upsetting to see what they have done to my town. Look on the comments on the Ipswich Star website, look on Facebook. Utter cretins are thriving. What kind of grown person thinks to scream abuse at a player? The same cretins who called Mick a nonce I suppose.

No wonder the country is in the toilet, these people are thriving. Appropriate link below.

https://tv.avclub.com/lisa-fears-she-s-slipping-on-a-simpsons-in-fact-slipp-1798

You seriously judge a town by the people who comment to online news stories or social media??!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anybody been/at the open day on 15:17 - Jul 25 with 650 viewsSpruceMoose

Anybody been/at the open day on 15:13 - Jul 25 by Marshalls_Mullet

You seriously judge a town by the people who comment to online news stories or social media??!!

I judge a town from being from there, and living there for thirty odd years. The rest is just secondary evidence backing up my own observations.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anybody been/at the open day on 15:32 - Jul 25 with 625 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Anybody been/at the open day on 15:17 - Jul 25 by SpruceMoose

I judge a town from being from there, and living there for thirty odd years. The rest is just secondary evidence backing up my own observations.

I would disregard the news and social media comments.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Anybody been/at the open day on 19:03 - Jul 25 with 540 viewsitfcbam

Went through table 5 then straight round to theirs as no one was there(worked as my kids favourites were Downes and Huws). He seemed a little quiet but was fully involved and commited in training. Norwood's table had by far the biggest queue.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 22:06]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024