Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh no, Nydam. 20:17 - Jul 23 with 3860 viewsScottCandage

We are well and truly if Judge and Dozzell leave.
Oh no, Nydam. on 20:18 - Jul 23 with 3833 viewsBlueBadger

Promising as the lad might be, I'm sure we'll cope without a player who couldn't get into the St Johnstone team last season.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:28 - Jul 23 with 3713 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:18 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Promising as the lad might be, I'm sure we'll cope without a player who couldn't get into the St Johnstone team last season.

I make you right, but to lose yet another to what looks like a long term injury, so soon after Bish, and on top of the already lengthy list.

There’s something really amiss at Town, whether it’s facilities or something else, I don’t know, but definitely something is wrong at the club.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 20:31]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:31 - Jul 23 with 3637 viewschristiand

Hope Nydam’s injury isn't as bad as it looks. Speedy recovery nonetheless!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:42 - Jul 23 with 3483 viewsBlueBadger

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:28 - Jul 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

I make you right, but to lose yet another to what looks like a long term injury, so soon after Bish, and on top of the already lengthy list.

There’s something really amiss at Town, whether it’s facilities or something else, I don’t know, but definitely something is wrong at the club.

We have an owner who doesn't really know what he wants, doesn't know how to get it but still manages to be half-arsed about it and a manager who appears to be better at nice dinners and PR than he is winning games?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2019 20:42]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:46 - Jul 23 with 3403 viewsPositivelyPortman

I’m not his biggest fan, but that’s a bit harsh.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:49 - Jul 23 with 3321 viewsjudespiveyg

We were definitely worse than St Johnstone last year so not really sure how or why you're insulting him like that, especially as he was brought in as backup for their captain and was never likely to play much anyway.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:49 - Jul 23 with 3306 viewsyorkshire

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:28 - Jul 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

m not sure how anyone can even link the two injuries - Nydam and Bishop - or for that matter any of the others. This whole conspiracy theory surrounding injures is nonsense - all of them occurred in different ways - look at Grant, Morris and Sears last year - all pretty much got the same injury in different ways in different games - all just bad luck
Oh no, Nydam. on 20:51 - Jul 23 with 3269 viewschristiand

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:46 - Jul 23 by PositivelyPortman

I’m not his biggest fan, but that’s a bit harsh.

Agree completely, it's a classless comment.

Login to get fewer ads

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:52 - Jul 23 with 3246 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:51 - Jul 23 by christiand

Agree completely, it's a classless comment.

For the love of god, the amount of pearl clutching on this website is getting ridiculous.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:52 - Jul 23 with 3236 viewsJakeITFC

You really do talk some classless rubbish at times.
Oh no, Nydam. on 20:55 - Jul 23 with 3202 viewschristiand

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:52 - Jul 23 by SpruceMoose

For the love of god, the amount of pearl clutching on this website is getting ridiculous.

It really isn't. The lad looks like he has serious injury and comments like, 'We aren't going to miss a player who could get into St Johnstone's first team,'' idiotic and crass.

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:02 - Jul 23 with 3092 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:55 - Jul 23 by christiand

It really isn't. The lad looks like he has serious injury and comments like, 'We aren't going to miss a player who could get into St Johnstone's first team,'' idiotic and crass.

He wasn’t talking about Nydam though was he? He was referring to the OP statement that without a Judge, Doz AND Nydam were fooked.

He’s quite right, we’re no more fooked without Nydam than we already would be without those two.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:08 - Jul 23 with 2974 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:02 - Jul 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

He wasn’t talking about Nydam though was he? He was referring to the OP statement that without a Judge, Doz AND Nydam were fooked.

He’s quite right, we’re no more fooked without Nydam than we already would be without those two.

I doubt that is what he meant

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:13 - Jul 23 with 2908 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Oh no, Nydam. on 20:49 - Jul 23 by yorkshire

m not sure how anyone can even link the two injuries - Nydam and Bishop - or for that matter any of the others. This whole conspiracy theory surrounding injures is nonsense - all of them occurred in different ways - look at Grant, Morris and Sears last year - all pretty much got the same injury in different ways in different games - all just bad luck

2019 has been a very bad year for itfc
Oh no, Nydam. on 21:14 - Jul 23 with 2892 viewschristiand

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:02 - Jul 23 by Cheltenham_Blue

'Promising as the lad might be, I'm sure we'll cope without a player who couldn't get into the St Johnstone team last season.'

Sorry, you were saying?!

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:15 - Jul 23 with 2880 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:13 - Jul 23 by BtreeBlueBlood

It's been going on longer than that, although it does seem to have got worse.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:17 - Jul 23 with 2850 viewsjudespiveyg

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:13 - Jul 23 by BtreeBlueBlood

2018 will take some topping for worst year however.

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:29 - Jul 23 with 2725 viewsBlueBadger

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:17 - Jul 23 by judespiveyg

2018 will take some topping for worst year however.

Well, we didn't start 2018 at the bottom of the league and we didn't finish it in the third division...

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:32 - Jul 23 with 2681 viewsBlueBadger

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:08 - Jul 23 by TRUE_BLUE123

I doubt that is what he meant

It's a real gutter for the lad, but he's not as big as loss as Judge or Dozzell.

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:47 - Jul 23 with 2603 viewsjudespiveyg

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:29 - Jul 23 by BlueBadger

Well, we didn't start 2018 at the bottom of the league and we didn't finish it in the third division...

True, but in theory in a weaker division we should win some games, something we only did about 6 times in 2018, as well as seeing pathetically low crowds, huge amounts of division from fans both towards the team and each other, and Hurst selling Waghorn and Garner then replacing them with Harrison and Jackson. The lowlight for me was the game against Burton, I genuinely don't think I'll ever see a game where both teams looked so inept.
That being said, if we're equally bad in League One 2019 will take the honour.

Oh no, Nydam. on 23:55 - Jul 23 with 2459 viewsBlueBadger

Oh no, Nydam. on 21:47 - Jul 23 by judespiveyg

True, but in theory in a weaker division we should win some games, something we only did about 6 times in 2018, as well as seeing pathetically low crowds, huge amounts of division from fans both towards the team and each other, and Hurst selling Waghorn and Garner then replacing them with Harrison and Jackson. The lowlight for me was the game against Burton, I genuinely don't think I'll ever see a game where both teams looked so inept.
That being said, if we're equally bad in League One 2019 will take the honour.

Objectively, 2019 is already worse. We started it bottom of a division and we'll finish it in the the third division.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024