Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumour mill - North African player? 15:02 - Jul 19 with 3644 viewsChigwellBlue

Hearing a couple of rumours Town are in talks with an Algerian (Ligue Professionnelle) club regarding a striker?

Anyone better connected confirm/deny? Sounds like a wind-up?

Reported to be 22-year-old (currently out of contract) Midfield/Forward Karaiky Thassa-rumhanbah.

Anyone have any better sauces?
Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 15:05 - Jul 19 with 3578 viewscatch74

Great build up...

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 15:05 - Jul 19 with 3577 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

He's not out of contract.

1 year left with greek club Thassa Notfuni
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 15:07]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 16:33 - Jul 19 with 3237 viewsIllinoisblue

you've put so much effort in to being really unfunny.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 17:02 - Jul 19 with 3125 viewsBobbychase

I heard it was a Mexican midfielder by the name of Des Perate

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 17:03 - Jul 19 with 3118 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

This is so bad I don't even understand the joke. Is the name supposed to sound like something?
Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 17:58 - Jul 19 with 2886 viewsbefxblue

Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 17:03 - Jul 19 by No_Moore_Kieffer

This is so bad I don't even understand the joke. Is the name supposed to sound like something?

'Crikey that's a rum un boy' ?

That's my translation.
Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 18:17 - Jul 19 with 2806 viewsActionMan

Bring back Kevin Bru I say.
Transfer rumour mill - North African player? on 18:20 - Jul 19 with 2791 viewsmonty_radio

But nobody in Birds of a Feather ever spoke in that idiom, did they?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024