Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? 19:55 - Jul 12 with 6540 viewsGeoffSentence

Keroist he is a bumbling fool. How could anyone in their right mind want him in charge of the coutry?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 02:08 - Jul 13 with 2121 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 01:59 - Jul 13 by connorscontract

Which is kind of ironic...

And I say that as someone who agrees 100% with the sentiment of your post. I cried when he died.

But the gag was too good to pass up, I'm afraid.

And I agree with Badger re Milliband and the sandwich, too.

We as a nation are fcked.

I can't believe that there are still so many people who voted for Brexit who still haven't realised it's a fcking disaster, even though more than 500 of 600ish MPs (the experts who write our laws and govern our country and who actually understand this stuff) have made it clear that this is the case, and every passing week of pre-Brexit chaos has proven that all that bull about "the easiest deal ever" was one of the biggest lies in politicall history, and who are now willing to cheer on Boris' coronation like they have won...

You haven't won. We have all lost.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:25 - Jul 13 with 2076 viewsRyorry

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 02:08 - Jul 13 by connorscontract

And I say that as someone who agrees 100% with the sentiment of your post. I cried when he died.

But the gag was too good to pass up, I'm afraid.

And I agree with Badger re Milliband and the sandwich, too.

We as a nation are fcked.

I can't believe that there are still so many people who voted for Brexit who still haven't realised it's a fcking disaster, even though more than 500 of 600ish MPs (the experts who write our laws and govern our country and who actually understand this stuff) have made it clear that this is the case, and every passing week of pre-Brexit chaos has proven that all that bull about "the easiest deal ever" was one of the biggest lies in politicall history, and who are now willing to cheer on Boris' coronation like they have won...

You haven't won. We have all lost.

I'm afraid you've lost me re the gag. And I know I haven't won as I voted Remain, and have never voted Tory in my life.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 14:07 - Jul 13 with 2021 viewsconnorscontract

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:25 - Jul 13 by Ryorry

I'm afraid you've lost me re the gag. And I know I haven't won as I voted Remain, and have never voted Tory in my life.

You said "Your heart breaks" when you think of what might have been if John Smith had not died. I said that is ironic as John Smith died of a heart attack.

*tumbleweed*

Yes, the rest wasn't aimed at you. Just raging into the void. Which is all I can do in the face of Brexit.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 14:09 - Jul 13 with 2017 viewsBigManBlue

Yeah but BELIEVE IN BORIS.

Sorry, Britain.

Piffle paffle waffle.

Or something.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 14:37 - Jul 13 with 2001 viewsRyorry

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 14:07 - Jul 13 by connorscontract

You said "Your heart breaks" when you think of what might have been if John Smith had not died. I said that is ironic as John Smith died of a heart attack.

*tumbleweed*

Yes, the rest wasn't aimed at you. Just raging into the void. Which is all I can do in the face of Brexit.

Ah, right. I did wonder later if you meant the #GoneTooSoon was ironic re the endless delays of #Brexsh1t!

And it's OK - I think we should all be allowed to "rage, rage against the dying of the light"!

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 16:12 - Jul 13 with 1966 viewsHerbivore

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:22 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Dry your eyes. Tory members just want out of the EU and if Boris gets us out they won't give a stuff.

Boris is very popular throughout the country and will win a general election against Corbyn. The fact the BBC and media are vehemently against Boris shows he is the choice they fear.

Let the good times roll!

You're a moron.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:09 - Jul 13 with 1890 viewsHARRY10

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:22 - Jul 12 by The_Last_Baron

Dry your eyes. Tory members just want out of the EU and if Boris gets us out they won't give a stuff.

Boris is very popular throughout the country and will win a general election against Corbyn. The fact the BBC and media are vehemently against Boris shows he is the choice they fear.

Let the good times roll!

Whereas in the real world the next PM has about as much chance of getting the UK out of te EU as I have of getting to the moon via a big step ladder.

As to Johnson's supposed popularity might I point you to the lastest opinion poll

"They showed that, asked to pick three words to describe the Tory leadership frontrunner, some 39 per cent opted for “buffoon”, 31 per cent for “untrustworthy”, 29 per cent for “self-serving” and 26 per cent for “irresponsible” against just 2 per cent who said “statesmanlike” or “diplomatic”"

So 20 times more voters think he is a buffoon that think he is statesmanlike. Even at his own hustings he is being heckled by fellow Tories . Beingexposed as a clueless liar by Andrew Neil might have helped.

And..

"Boris Johnson’s working majority in the House of Commons could be reduced to a single seat soon after he takes office if he wins the race to succeed Theresa May, Conservative MPs have warned."

So he'll have to hope that no Remain Tory MP votes against him in a no confidence vote. Which rather suggests it might not be a good idea to unpack his suitcases if he gets to number 10. And that is how it is now. Imagine what another week of his bumbling waffle will expose.

Personally I would have more faith in Stevie Wonder as our darts club captain that this charlatan as PM. Can he last longer that Clough as Leeds manager has to be the thought now ?
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 00:16 - Jul 14 with 1868 viewsmr_bean

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 16:12 - Jul 13 by Herbivore

You're a moron.

...and, sadly not The_Last_Moron.
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:13 - Jul 14 with 1793 viewsHerbivore

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:09 - Jul 13 by HARRY10

Whereas in the real world the next PM has about as much chance of getting the UK out of te EU as I have of getting to the moon via a big step ladder.

As to Johnson's supposed popularity might I point you to the lastest opinion poll

"They showed that, asked to pick three words to describe the Tory leadership frontrunner, some 39 per cent opted for “buffoon”, 31 per cent for “untrustworthy”, 29 per cent for “self-serving” and 26 per cent for “irresponsible” against just 2 per cent who said “statesmanlike” or “diplomatic”"

So 20 times more voters think he is a buffoon that think he is statesmanlike. Even at his own hustings he is being heckled by fellow Tories . Beingexposed as a clueless liar by Andrew Neil might have helped.

And..

"Boris Johnson’s working majority in the House of Commons could be reduced to a single seat soon after he takes office if he wins the race to succeed Theresa May, Conservative MPs have warned."

So he'll have to hope that no Remain Tory MP votes against him in a no confidence vote. Which rather suggests it might not be a good idea to unpack his suitcases if he gets to number 10. And that is how it is now. Imagine what another week of his bumbling waffle will expose.

Personally I would have more faith in Stevie Wonder as our darts club captain that this charlatan as PM. Can he last longer that Clough as Leeds manager has to be the thought now ?

How anyone could have watched that interview with Andrew Neil and still think Boris is remotely fit for office is utterly baffling. You'd have to be a complete moron to still back Boris.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 9:49]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:29 - Jul 14 with 1784 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:27 - Jul 12 by ElderGrizzly

Someone just tweeted this and I sort of get it if you are a gammon

The UK’s gone mad. Either that or that tweet is pure propaganda and the person writing it doesn’t believe it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:30 - Jul 14 with 1784 viewsazuremerlangus

The bigger question for me is the amount of media coverage this gets when it only applies to 160,000 tories.

The rest of us have no say over this.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:39 - Jul 14 with 1776 viewsLeaky

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:33 - Jul 12 by jeera

"Dry your eyes". Is that your attempt to troll?

Some people just want a fecking grown-up to run the country and you and others who think like you seem to find it an unreasonable aspiration.

Out of the 630 odd MP's show me a grown up capable of running the country?
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:42 - Jul 14 with 1770 viewsfooters

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:30 - Jul 14 by azuremerlangus

The bigger question for me is the amount of media coverage this gets when it only applies to 160,000 tories.

We have no particular say over this vote, you're right. But we should all bear witness to what we've allowed to happen.

Which is why I'm now fully aboard the hard Brexit/BoJo bus. It was foolish and arrogant to warn people about the dangers, I realise that now- the electorate has spoken. Full steam ahead :)

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:43 - Jul 14 with 1768 viewsfooters

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:39 - Jul 14 by Leaky

Are you asking for a list of MPs who would make a better PM than Boris? How long have you got?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:14 - Jul 14 with 1721 viewsRyorry

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:43 - Jul 14 by footers

Are you asking for a list of MPs who would make a better PM than Boris? How long have you got?

Just c & p a list of the whole 650, then delete Doris. Job done.

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:18 - Jul 14 with 1709 viewsWD19

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:14 - Jul 14 by Ryorry

Just c & p a list of the whole 650, then delete Doris. Job done.

Mark Francois thanks you for your support.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 12:55 - Jul 14 with 1701 viewsChe

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 20:46 - Jul 12 by BlueBadger

So, in a couple of weeks we'll have not one, but TWO of our major political parties led by incompetent, lazy, racists who've been voted in by narrow section of hardcore cultists that'll likely appoint sycophants and mates to key jobs rather than anyone actually capable.

It's at times like this, I really wish I could go back in time and teach Ed Milliband how to eat a bacon sandwich competently.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2019 7:24]

Like to see the evidence for claims you are making against Jeremy Corbyn?
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:23 - Jul 15 with 1635 viewsHARRY10

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:39 - Jul 14 by Leaky

'A' grown up doesn't run the country - that is done by hundreds of thousands in many varied ways.

The UK is a representative democracy therefore the PM's powers are very limited - it is the legislative (Parliament) that decides things. And it tehrefore is them who are having to deal with this sh*t shower imposed on them by some incredibly stupid folk who believed a bunch of habitual liars.

The country needs to sort itself out - not blame others for what they created.
Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 23:33 - Jul 15 with 1620 viewsHARRY10

Anyone watching Bojo on this Andrew Neil thing? on 09:30 - Jul 14 by azuremerlangus

It's what the brexiteers call 'taking back control'.

Which is odd as these nutters constantly complain about elected MEP's deciding who will be the EU's president but have nothing to say about unelected Tory members deciding who should be the next PM......or as someone did say

“It’s the arrogance. It’s the contempt. That’s what gets me. It’s Gordon Brown’s apparent belief that he can just trample on the democratic will of the British people. It’s at moments like this that I think the political world has gone mad, and I am alone in detecting the gigantic fraud.............They were at no stage invited to vote on whether Gordon Brown should be PM They voted for Tony, and yet they now get Gordon, and a transition about as democratically proper as the transition from Claudius to Nero. It is a scandal. Why are we all conniving in this stitch-up? This is nothing less than a palace coup with North Korean servility..........the extraordinary thing is that it looks as though he will now be in 10 Downing Street for three years, and without a mandate from the British people. No one elected Gordon Brown as Prime Minister””

And who wrte this angry piece about the next PM not being elected by the voters....................... why if it wasn'r dear old Doris Johnson, the fat far ken slimy hypocrite.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024