Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hi 21:00 - Jul 6 with 11017 viewstroyse

Hi dont know if you have seen my tweets but could you help fundraise for my season ticket rest of as im probably gonna lose 150 pound per month and need and want 150 pounds every month from mid aug also gonna struggle pay my sky been upset
Hi on 12:04 - Jul 7 with 1920 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hi on 11:55 - Jul 7 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Just having read through this thread, my 16 year old daughter was recently declined PIP in her own right despite it previously being paid to us as her parents. We stated our intention to appeal , that was declined and we said we'd take it to a tribunal. Just the threat of that made them change their mind. Where they said previously she was far away from meeting requirements, that strangely changed.

I'd suggest you write to PIP, (retaining a copy for yourself, detailing the impact it will have on your life and wellbeing. Also highlight what you struggle with and how the money will be useful.

All the best, and if you do win the appeal/tribunal , use the extra money from the funding page to buy yourself some Town gear from Planet Blue. Feel free to PM me if I can help.

I'll put in a donation a bit later. COYB 👍

This is pretty much the M.O.....they hope that you are too ill/unmotivated to go all the way to a tribunal which you will almost certainly win. Getting one of the organisations mentioned to do the appeal may lead to winning at the appeal rather than tribunal stage.....#fecklesspoor! #nationaldisgrace.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hi on 12:57 - Jul 7 with 1881 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Hi on 12:04 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

This is pretty much the M.O.....they hope that you are too ill/unmotivated to go all the way to a tribunal which you will almost certainly win. Getting one of the organisations mentioned to do the appeal may lead to winning at the appeal rather than tribunal stage.....#fecklesspoor! #nationaldisgrace.

Exactly this. If you were to meet my daughter you wouldn't know there is a problem, but she is unable to get public transport by herself for example and is restricted to going to the local college on foot in September rather than a better one further afield. There are days she has a meltdown and I can't help, so the PIP will pay for taxis to college.

At appeal, my daughter was scoring one out of ten in each category, but when we stated we would go to tribunal, the scores were miraculously reviewed and came out as eight out of ten.

There are people who abuse the system, but most of the time people have a genuine need for the benefit.
Hi on 13:14 - Jul 7 with 1852 viewsKingsCrossBlue

Hi on 21:28 - Jul 6 by SpruceMoose

If you're saying this is genuine I'll sling a tenner in?

I rarely post on here, but I'll happily chuck a tenner in. My brother is afflicted with the same and I know what a difference this cam make. Good luck with the appeal mate.
Hi on 13:39 - Jul 7 with 1817 viewsSpruceMoose

Glad to see this is up to £250. Good work folk.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Hi on 14:03 - Jul 7 with 1786 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just seen this mate. Happy to donate.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Hi on 17:29 - Jul 7 with 1720 viewsJ2BLUE

As reluctant as I am to support IpswichFanzone after his fake signing tweets earlier in the week, this is another idea to help Troyse:

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/product/ipswichfanzone-raffle-ticket

Just under £200 worth of tickets sold as of July 3rd apparently.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 18:44 - Jul 7 with 1660 viewsBiGDonnie

Hi on 21:08 - Jul 6 by SitfcB

Without wanting to sound nasty, Troy will understand me I’m sure, but football is Troy’s life and I’m
Sure it helps him get by and gives him something to look forward to, he NEEDS a season ticket.

ohhhhhhh
[Post edited 7 Jul 2019 18:45]

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Hi on 19:52 - Jul 7 with 1607 viewstroyse

Hi on 12:04 - Jul 7 by BanksterDebtSlave

Thanks i am worried about it going to appeal and that
Login to get fewer ads

Hi on 19:54 - Jul 7 with 1595 viewstroyse

Hi on 11:55 - Jul 7 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Just having read through this thread, my 16 year old daughter was recently declined PIP in her own right despite it previously being paid to us as her parents. We stated our intention to appeal , that was declined and we said we'd take it to a tribunal. Just the threat of that made them change their mind. Where they said previously she was far away from meeting requirements, that strangely changed.

I'd suggest you write to PIP, (retaining a copy for yourself, detailing the impact it will have on your life and wellbeing. Also highlight what you struggle with and how the money will be useful.

All the best, and if you do win the appeal/tribunal , use the extra money from the funding page to buy yourself some Town gear from Planet Blue. Feel free to PM me if I can help.

I'll put in a donation a bit later. COYB 👍

Thanks just all this worries me thanks donations
Hi on 19:56 - Jul 7 with 1591 viewstroyse

Hi on 00:08 - Jul 7 by runaround

Hello Troy. As a couple of other people have mentioned above, try to get an appointment with Disabled Advice Bureau as soon as you can. Whilst they might not be able to help financially they can definitely help you with the wording when you ask DEP to look at their decision again & then if necessary appeal.
Good luck

Thanks trying to get social worker that to help make them relook just worried alot
Hi on 19:58 - Jul 7 with 1583 viewstroyse

Hi on 12:57 - Jul 7 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

Exactly this. If you were to meet my daughter you wouldn't know there is a problem, but she is unable to get public transport by herself for example and is restricted to going to the local college on foot in September rather than a better one further afield. There are days she has a meltdown and I can't help, so the PIP will pay for taxis to college.

At appeal, my daughter was scoring one out of ten in each category, but when we stated we would go to tribunal, the scores were miraculously reviewed and came out as eight out of ten.

There are people who abuse the system, but most of the time people have a genuine need for the benefit.

Yh i i struggle cope interact people aswell and like routine worried about this
Hi on 19:59 - Jul 7 with 1574 viewstroyse

Hi on 13:14 - Jul 7 by KingsCrossBlue

I rarely post on here, but I'll happily chuck a tenner in. My brother is afflicted with the same and I know what a difference this cam make. Good luck with the appeal mate.

Thanks alot
Hi on 20:00 - Jul 7 with 1569 viewstroyse

Hi on 17:29 - Jul 7 by J2BLUE

As reluctant as I am to support IpswichFanzone after his fake signing tweets earlier in the week, this is another idea to help Troyse:

https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/product/ipswichfanzone-raffle-ticket

Just under £200 worth of tickets sold as of July 3rd apparently.

Thanks j2
Hi on 20:00 - Jul 7 with 1559 viewstroyse

Hi on 14:03 - Jul 7 by GlasgowBlue

Just seen this mate. Happy to donate.

Thanks mate really appreciated
Hi on 23:21 - Jul 16 with 1292 viewsJ2BLUE

Those who donated, have GFM taken it from your bank account yet? I donated 10 days ago and it still hasn't gone for some reason. Is this normal?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hi on 08:29 - Jul 17 with 1200 viewsPJH

Hi on 23:21 - Jul 16 by J2BLUE

Those who donated, have GFM taken it from your bank account yet? I donated 10 days ago and it still hasn't gone for some reason. Is this normal?

My donation came out of my bank account on 8th July.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024