Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R.I.P. 16:19 - Jul 5 with 14999 viewscatch74

John McCririck.

Trying to remember what he called his wife.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2019 16:53]

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

R.I.P. on 20:18 - Jul 6 with 2202 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

R.I.P. on 19:53 - Jul 6 by Swailsey

Go home Rommy, you’re drunk.

Why say ‘x’ and ‘x’ have a problem with a certain poster.

For what it’s worth - you’ve had run ins with more people than I can remember and have been shown up for your ignorance on a number of topics over the years. You’re not perfect. Spruce can wind people up but in this case he hasn’t said anything controversial. He has merely commented that someone you weirdly adore is less than sweaky clean, which others have agreed with. You’ve only gone after Spruce, launching a tirade of abuse. Funny that.

Just chill the fcuk out everyone.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 20:05]

I’ve had run ins with Taxi, Benters and Cruncher. Like everyone did - yourself included. Plus callis over his vegan threads which sometimes escalated.

And then Spruce. That’s five people - hardly loads.

I don’t weirdly adore him. It’s got nothing to do with John Mcririck in this case. It’s the principle

Edit - I do have an issue with Spruce yes. And whilst you never admitted it, I’ve known you’ve got a problem with me for years. Ever since my first row with callis about veganism.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 20:20]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

R.I.P. on 20:19 - Jul 6 with 2198 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 20:18 - Jul 6 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve had run ins with Taxi, Benters and Cruncher. Like everyone did - yourself included. Plus callis over his vegan threads which sometimes escalated.

I don’t weirdly adore him. It’s got nothing to do with John Mcririck in this case. It’s the principle

Edit - I do have an issue with Spruce yes. And whilst you never admitted it, I’ve known you’ve got a problem with me for years. Ever since my first row with callis about veganism.

Ha ok mate.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

R.I.P. on 20:24 - Jul 6 with 2186 viewsSwailsey

No problem with you per say, you just push a lot of my buttons and show a remarkable lack of understanding on a number of issues that I feel strongly about: vegetarianism, mental health, animal cruelty, gender identification etc etc. But that’s your prerogative.

You’ve embarrassed yourself on here with this thread but whatever. If you post cr*p, expect to get called out on it.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

R.I.P. on 20:28 - Jul 6 with 2170 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

R.I.P. on 20:24 - Jul 6 by Swailsey

No problem with you per say, you just push a lot of my buttons and show a remarkable lack of understanding on a number of issues that I feel strongly about: vegetarianism, mental health, animal cruelty, gender identification etc etc. But that’s your prerogative.

You’ve embarrassed yourself on here with this thread but whatever. If you post cr*p, expect to get called out on it.

Mental health? That’s a low blow bringing that into it. Especially considering I’ve spoken about my own problems with that in the past.

I care about animal cruelty too. You just disagree with me - So we debate it. I have no issues in debating my point. It’s not always black and white.

Anyway.. I’m done with the thread now. We’re going round in circles. Some people agree with me that it’s disrespectful, other don’t. Fair enough. It’s done.

Edit - Plus I’m embarrassing myself.. in your opinion. Others in the thread have said they agree with me. It’s a matter of opinion.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2019 20:30]

R.I.P. on 20:28 - Jul 6 with 2164 viewsSpruceMoose

And Libby.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

R.I.P. on 20:30 - Jul 6 with 2154 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 20:28 - Jul 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Mental health? That’s a low blow bringing that into it. Especially considering I’ve spoken about my own problems with that in the past.

I care about animal cruelty too. You just disagree with me - So we debate it. I have no issues in debating my point. It’s not always black and white.

Anyway.. I’m done with the thread now. We’re going round in circles. Some people agree with me that it’s disrespectful, other don’t. Fair enough. It’s done.

Edit - Plus I’m embarrassing myself.. in your opinion. Others in the thread have said they agree with me. It’s a matter of opinion.

Oh do get off your high horse (before you race it to its death)

More people disagree with you. But that’s fine isn’t it.

R.I.P. on 20:31 - Jul 6 with 2150 viewsFunge

R.I.P. on 20:28 - Jul 6 by SpruceMoose

And Libby.

RIP post on TWTD.

SpruceMoose - 'How can I make this all about me, as usual?'

4 hours later....
R.I.P. on 20:32 - Jul 6 with 2144 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 20:28 - Jul 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Thought you were done?

Login to get fewer ads

R.I.P. on 20:34 - Jul 6 with 2137 viewsSpruceMoose

R.I.P. on 20:31 - Jul 6 by Funge

RIP post on TWTD.

SpruceMoose - 'How can I make this all about me, as usual?'

4 hours later....

As usual certain TWTD posters have an issue with facts.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

R.I.P. on 20:35 - Jul 6 with 2127 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

R.I.P. on 20:30 - Jul 6 by Swailsey

Oh do get off your high horse (before you race it to its death)

More people disagree with you. But that’s fine isn’t it.

You’re coming across like you’re after an argument again. So I’ll leave you it. That first line is simply for a reaction. What are you getting out of it?

Whack me on ignore though as you’ve made it clear you cannot debate or talk sensibly with me so let’s leave it there. Safe us both the energy of interacting.

R.I.P. on 20:37 - Jul 6 with 2117 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 20:35 - Jul 6 by The_Romford_Blue

You’re coming across like you’re after an argument again. So I’ll leave you it. That first line is simply for a reaction. What are you getting out of it?

Whack me on ignore though as you’ve made it clear you cannot debate or talk sensibly with me so let’s leave it there. Safe us both the energy of interacting.

Haha oh f*ck off Rommers it was a joke. You simply CANNOT be reasoned with so it’s pointless.

I was looking for a bite with that I admit.

But seriously, I thought you were done?

I’ll go back in me box now.

R.I.P. on 20:39 - Jul 6 with 2110 viewsfooters

R.I.P. on 20:37 - Jul 6 by Swailsey

Haha oh f*ck off Rommers it was a joke. You simply CANNOT be reasoned with so it’s pointless.

I was looking for a bite with that I admit.

But seriously, I thought you were done?

I’ll go back in me box now.

Don't bully people, swailsey. You had too much 'anxiety' to bother to meet me in person so lay off the others.

Are you pissed? Would you meet me now?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

R.I.P. on 20:40 - Jul 6 with 2107 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 20:39 - Jul 6 by footers

Don't bully people, swailsey. You had too much 'anxiety' to bother to meet me in person so lay off the others.

Are you pissed? Would you meet me now?

Beg your pardon? I don’t get your ‘bit’.

R.I.P. on 20:42 - Jul 6 with 2098 viewsfooters

R.I.P. on 20:40 - Jul 6 by Swailsey

Beg your pardon? I don’t get your ‘bit’.

No worry, delicate flower.

Being outside can be very scary x

R.I.P. on 20:49 - Jul 6 with 2068 viewsWeWereZombies

R.I.P. on 20:42 - Jul 6 by footers

Are you channelling Benters all of a sudden?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

R.I.P. on 20:53 - Jul 6 with 2052 viewsGlasgowBlue

R.I.P. on 20:42 - Jul 6 by footers

FFS Footers. CS has made no secret of his battle with anxiety and depression. Taking the piss out of him for it is low blow.

FWIW I like Rommers and I like CS. Hopefully they can come to an accommodation but comments like yours certainly doesn't make TWTD a comfortable place for people with mental health issues.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

R.I.P. on 20:55 - Jul 6 with 2038 viewsCoastalblue

R.I.P. on 20:53 - Jul 6 by GlasgowBlue

FFS Footers. CS has made no secret of his battle with anxiety and depression. Taking the piss out of him for it is low blow.

FWIW I like Rommers and I like CS. Hopefully they can come to an accommodation but comments like yours certainly doesn't make TWTD a comfortable place for people with mental health issues.

I suggest everyboday walk away from this thread and let slide down the board into oblivion.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

R.I.P. on 20:56 - Jul 6 with 2036 viewswkj

Bit dramatic isn't it?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

R.I.P. on 20:58 - Jul 6 with 2030 viewsSpruceMoose

R.I.P. on 20:56 - Jul 6 by wkj

Bit dramatic isn't it?

, Brexit

R.I.P. on 21:00 - Jul 6 with 2020 viewswkj

Remeber that one time when I said I think this post might be best nuked... I should be a tipster

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

R.I.P. on 21:01 - Jul 6 with 2014 viewsSpruceMoose

R.I.P. on 21:00 - Jul 6 by wkj

Remeber that one time when I said I think this post might be best nuked... I should be a tipster

John McCririck would be proud.

R.I.P. on 21:08 - Jul 6 with 1994 viewsfooters

R.I.P. on 20:53 - Jul 6 by GlasgowBlue

Oh, it just seemed to me that Chriswailes was handling his own very well in this thread, attacking Rommers. Why the intervention?

Go on, lad- give Rommy a kicking! But don't expect the same in return ;)

R.I.P. on 21:10 - Jul 6 with 1986 viewsSwailsey

R.I.P. on 21:08 - Jul 6 by footers

Oh, it just seemed to me that Chriswailes was handling his own very well in this thread, attacking Rommers. Why the intervention?

I have asked you politely via PM to stop. Please can you.

R.I.P. on 21:13 - Jul 6 with 1975 viewsGlasgowBlue

R.I.P. on 21:08 - Jul 6 by footers

Why the intervention? Because CS has spoken several times about his anxiety and depression and I thought it was a low blow to take the piss out of him for it.

By all means have a go at him for attacking Rommers. I think Rommers was getting poked from all directions. I would imagine in retrospect CS wishes he hadn't done so. But attack him for what he was posting. Not for his mental health issues.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

R.I.P. on 21:17 - Jul 6 with 1960 viewsfooters

R.I.P. on 21:13 - Jul 6 by GlasgowBlue

Why the intervention? Because CS has spoken several times about his anxiety and depression and I thought it was a low blow to take the piss out of him for it.

By all means have a go at him for attacking Rommers. I think Rommers was getting poked from all directions. I would imagine in retrospect CS wishes he hadn't done so. But attack him for what he was posting. Not for his mental health issues.

Bit hypocritical then to come on to a thread and start using similar tactics on someone else then, innit? Capiche?

I honestly wish I hadn't done so either, swear down.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024