Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? 12:27 - Jun 19 with 5033 viewsbontcho

I wonder if the rest of our transfer dealings depend on shifting his wages and he's looking to flush out the interest so we know where we stand?

I dunno why but I've always assumed Bart would go.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 20:17 - Jun 19 with 395 viewsKeaneish

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 12:39 - Jun 19 by clive_baker

We clearly want rid. A seven figure fee and the opportunity to get a big earner off the books, it certainly makes sense, and no doubt Mr O’Neill is trying to get a little bit of the supposed interest firmed up by way of an offer.

Yeah makes sense. PL clearly wants all business confused quickly and clearly sees Holy as the number one. Here's hoping we can get a decent six figure offer for him.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 20:31 - Jun 19 with 375 viewshoppy

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 20:17 - Jun 19 by Keaneish

Yeah makes sense. PL clearly wants all business confused quickly and clearly sees Holy as the number one. Here's hoping we can get a decent six figure offer for him.

What good will it do confusing business?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 20:34 - Jun 19 with 372 viewsPJH

Why has O'Neill confirmed that there's been interest in Bart? on 20:31 - Jun 19 by hoppy

What good will it do confusing business?

I think the Conservatives are already doing that anyway.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024