Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. 10:04 - Jun 11 with 3256 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.indy100.com/article/andrea-leadsom-no-deal-brexit-job-losses-tory-le

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 13:51 - Jun 11 with 622 viewsfooters

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 13:36 - Jun 11 by artsbossbeard

This sounds very similar to my facebook timeline. Sadly.

Speaking of which, where is Lucan?

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 13:55 - Jun 11 with 620 viewsartsbossbeard

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 13:51 - Jun 11 by footers

Speaking of which, where is Lucan?

Unofficial sabbatical, I understand.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 14:06 - Jun 11 with 604 viewsfooters

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 13:55 - Jun 11 by artsbossbeard

Unofficial sabbatical, I understand.

Good news for breweries.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 14:07 - Jun 11 with 602 viewsartsbossbeard

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 14:06 - Jun 11 by footers

Good news for breweries.

Bad news for his liver.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2019 14:07]

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hallelujah on 15:11 - Jun 11 with 561 viewsunstableblue

'Job losses are likely' was definitely on the other bus. on 10:11 - Jun 11 by itfcjoe

Project Fear was always Project Fact in reality

Joe - you seeing any slow down in the construction sector??

Friend runs a large Chartered Surveyors team across the South East, says their assignments are falling off a cliff, due to slow down in house purchases across the board.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Hallelujah on 15:22 - Jun 11 with 542 viewsitfcjoe

Hallelujah on 15:11 - Jun 11 by unstableblue

Joe - you seeing any slow down in the construction sector??

Friend runs a large Chartered Surveyors team across the South East, says their assignments are falling off a cliff, due to slow down in house purchases across the board.

Not where we are, as mostly doing oub refurbishments which have picked up due to a company restructure and extensions/refurbishments.

The market is slow, people aren't moving which means they are extending and refurbing their existing houses which helps us - but the big boys are trying to chuck houses up as quickly as possible before any drop in the market so the rate for trades like brickies are astronomical at the moment. Some getting £300 for a short day on the big sites.

The brickies will be the first hit so will make hay whilst the sun shines as know when the work goes it will dry up in an instant.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Hallelujah on 15:29 - Jun 11 with 531 viewsbrogansnose

Hallelujah on 15:22 - Jun 11 by itfcjoe

Not where we are, as mostly doing oub refurbishments which have picked up due to a company restructure and extensions/refurbishments.

The market is slow, people aren't moving which means they are extending and refurbing their existing houses which helps us - but the big boys are trying to chuck houses up as quickly as possible before any drop in the market so the rate for trades like brickies are astronomical at the moment. Some getting £300 for a short day on the big sites.

The brickies will be the first hit so will make hay whilst the sun shines as know when the work goes it will dry up in an instant.

I work as a supervisor for a subcontractor to the larger national construction companies and quite a few projects have been put on ice. One company has closed down its regional office. Its not at the levels of the last reccession which hit like a steam train but my phone has been going quite a lot with people looking for work, in June at that. I work mainly in and around Cambridge and there is a distinct lack of cranes on the skyline.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024