Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? 19:33 - Jun 1 with 4535 viewsbontcho

But wasn’t.

Adrian Paz for me.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 01:25 - Jun 2 with 1151 viewsbritbiker

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 20:09 - Jun 1 by GeoffSentence

Yep, Slater was the one I was gonna go for.

Wasnt it slater who had to wear a tag on his keg during a game?
Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 01:37 - Jun 2 with 1145 viewsBlueBadger

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 00:56 - Jun 2 by Superblue95

Got to be Lee Martin.

Honourable mention to Grant Ward after his debut though. Who’d have thought he’d generally be so crap afterwards

I am genuinely baffled as to how you cmae to the conclusion that Martin would be one. Literally nothing in his pre-ITFC(other than being a Man U trainee) suggested that. Now, Dean Bowditch on the other hand...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 01:38 - Jun 2 with 1142 viewsMrTown

Ravel Morrison

Ipswich: Lee Martin
[Post edited 2 Jun 2019 1:40]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 08:39 - Jun 2 with 1085 viewsSuperblue95

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 01:37 - Jun 2 by BlueBadger

I am genuinely baffled as to how you cmae to the conclusion that Martin would be one. Literally nothing in his pre-ITFC(other than being a Man U trainee) suggested that. Now, Dean Bowditch on the other hand...

I think I’d signed him on a fifa and he was a baller for me on that. Probably not the best reason to get excited by a new signing but there you go.

Also the fact he had played a game for Uniteds first team just before signing and us paying a decent fee and giving him a 4 year contract were factors.

I always thought he’d come good for us in the end, how wrong I was

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 08:53 - Jun 2 with 1074 viewsDubtractor

Paz was supposed to be Batistuta, he was always going to disappoint after that.

Given the hype when we signed him, prob jaime Peters for me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 09:05 - Jun 2 with 1060 viewsSuperblue95

Surprised nobody has mentioned JET actually. Didn’t Wenger say he was one of the most talented players he’d ever seen at Arsenal? Loved smacking the ball off the woodwork from 40 yards but rarely did much else for us

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 17:57 - Jun 2 with 998 viewsoneoffposter

Richard Logan
Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 18:07 - Jun 2 with 984 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 01:25 - Jun 2 by britbiker

Wasnt it slater who had to wear a tag on his keg during a game?

I don't think so.

Gary Croft did, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 18:08 - Jun 2 with 984 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I will throw Jamie Peters into the mix too after all the trouble we went to getting him a work permit in the first place.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 22:35 - Jun 3 with 856 viewsHullblue

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 09:05 - Jun 2 by Superblue95

Surprised nobody has mentioned JET actually. Didn’t Wenger say he was one of the most talented players he’d ever seen at Arsenal? Loved smacking the ball off the woodwork from 40 yards but rarely did much else for us

This. I got a tshirt printed with his face on it and used to wear it around uni. Once a bouncer asked who he was and I said, “You’ll know his name within a year mate.” Cringe.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Who is the player you thought was going to be a world beater? on 09:25 - Jun 4 with 798 views26_Paz

Sam Parkin

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024