Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angry 10:12 - Apr 23 with 1558 viewsnewcastlefan1984

I am very angry and infuriated at the state of Ipswich Town.

1) The way the stadium has been neglected stands out to anybody. Inside the stadium, where the Co-op stand sign is, either the A or R or both is coming off and looks like it is going to fall down
2) The Sir Bobby Robson stand roofs have not been clean for a season or more
3) They still have not painted outside of the stadium. I am sure the club is not that hard up to do that
4) Giving Leeds United preferential treatment and making Ipswich fans move. I went to the Ipswich v Swansea game with my friend yesterday and commented that if the situation was reversed, surely Ipswich would not get that allocation. I am not a big fan of Leeds anyway, as they nearly scuppered our promotion in 2017 when one of their idiot fans ran on the pitch at the end of the Newcastle v Leeds game in April 2017

That brings me on to the football:
I have never watched 2 agonising, frustrating, annoying, depressing 90 minutes of football in my life. I went to the Hull match in March and the game yesterday and the team although having half chances and 1 or 2 chances to score, looked bereft of ideas.

I am a Newcastle fan first and foremost but I was born in Ipswich and I consider Ipswich to be my second team as I always look out for their result, even when I am at a Newcastle United game.

It sickens me to see what is happening at Ipswich and you fans are great and don't deserve this mess. To still turn up with 17,000 fans when you are bottom of the league says a hell of a lot.

I hope you will be back in the Championship come August 2020 and then in the Premier League in the future.

Angry on 10:53 - Apr 23 with 1439 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Would you like to start a petition to get all these issues done?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Angry on 11:00 - Apr 23 with 1406 viewsTractorCam

Angry on 10:53 - Apr 23 by Ipswich_Crazy

Would you like to start a petition to get all these issues done?

Did you read this post fully?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Angry on 11:03 - Apr 23 with 1385 viewsmikeybloo88

You've not had much luck in life, supporting two teams with the worst owners Ever. I share your pain as my second team is Newcastle...
He can't read. (n/t) on 11:26 - Apr 23 with 1332 viewsBloots

Angry on 11:00 - Apr 23 by TractorCam

Did you read this post fully?

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

Angry on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 1304 viewsGREYBLUE

Perhaps we should bring back Simon Clegg - at least the turnstiles would be painted !!!!
Angry on 11:34 - Apr 23 with 1296 viewsSwansea_Blue

It's death by a thousand cuts under Evans. The Leeds thing doesn't bother me though; it's not like we're filling the stadium and anyone will miss the game. If we can get a few more quid from them maybe it'll be enough to buy a few tins of paint.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Angry on 11:42 - Apr 23 with 1264 viewsDarkHorse

We are indeed a shambles from top to bottom.

The worse it gets, the better the PR from the owner/manager. And the fans are placated for a little while longer.

So it goes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024