Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? 12:26 - Mar 12 with 11610 viewsSpruceMoose

Smart money is on it being voted down, the Brexit toilet overflows, everyone panics and all options are put back on the table. No point to a short extension. No more farting around the edges with sham negotiations. Surely May will go.

Can I get a peoples vote?! Amen.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2019 12:28]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:13 - Mar 12 with 1750 viewscaught-in-limbo

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:09 - Mar 12 by Butterbing

Whilst you're at it - Could you also provide me with some evidence of some of the things I have posted in this thread? Thanks.

Evidence of some of the things you have posted in this thread concerning what?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:16 - Mar 12 with 1743 viewsButterbing

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:13 - Mar 12 by caught-in-limbo

Evidence of some of the things you have posted in this thread concerning what?

I was mocking you.
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:20 - Mar 12 with 1726 viewscaught-in-limbo

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:16 - Mar 12 by Butterbing

I was mocking you.

"I was mocking you."

Oh, okay. I hope it's made you happy.

#toxic

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:25 - Mar 12 with 1709 viewsSpruceMoose

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 16:49 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

I don't think Putin will mind. Might even get a raise out of it!

Abuse reported!?

Arf!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:26 - Mar 12 with 1709 viewsZedRodgers

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:03 - Mar 12 by caught-in-limbo

Nice of you to join in. The boredom started with an accusation that I said something offensive.

I'm keen to understand what I've said which is offensive. All answers I've received so far demonstrate that my words have been misinterpreted, perhaps on purpose.

I'm happy to apologise to anyone if I have said something unpleasant, but I really don't see how stating that someone's politics is "right wing" is offensive. My whole family back in the UK are right wing, I've never considered it wrong or even strange.

Perhaps you would shed some light on the matter to help clear things up rather than just wading in and bossing people around. You might want to start with examples of how I've been "shirty".

It really wasn’t an invitation to continue the nonsense with me. Not even Zed has the endurance to find different ways of explaining how pointlessly annoying you’re being.

No, not at the moment

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:28 - Mar 12 with 1706 viewsSpruceMoose

I do wish Boris would shut his stupid mouth.

Boris Johnson says no-deal Brexit is 'only safe route out' of EU
Boris Johnson, the Brexiter former foreign secretary, is speaking in the debate now. He says he had hoped that the EU would make the wholly reasonable changes the UK wanted. But the EU refused to do that.

Like Adam and Eve, they sowed a fig leaf that failed to cover the embarrassment of the UK, he says.

He says the backstop is based on the UK staying in the customs union.

Sylvia Hermon, the independent MP from Northern Ireland, says Johnson during the referendum promised Brexit would allow the UK to take back control. Has he ever visited places like South Armagh? How does he think they will be able to take back control without backstop.

Johnson says he has visited those places.

He says there is no need for a hard border in Ireland.

He says when he was in government he was told there was a minimal legal risk of the backstop being used. But no one would say that now.

This deal has now reached the end of the road. If it is rejected tonight, I hope that it will be put to bed.

He says the UK can leave without a deal. There will be difficulties, but that is “the only safe route out” of the EU.

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:39 - Mar 12 with 1689 viewscaught-in-limbo

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:26 - Mar 12 by ZedRodgers

It really wasn’t an invitation to continue the nonsense with me. Not even Zed has the endurance to find different ways of explaining how pointlessly annoying you’re being.

No one, it appears, can say why "right wing" is a term of abuse. That's because it's no more than a perfectly common political outlook held by millions of people in the UK.

It seems that Stokie overacted to the comment or was looking for a fight.

Thanks.

#toxic

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:45 - Mar 12 with 1671 viewsSpruceMoose

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:39 - Mar 12 by caught-in-limbo

No one, it appears, can say why "right wing" is a term of abuse. That's because it's no more than a perfectly common political outlook held by millions of people in the UK.

Thanks.

Long winded way of apologising...

Login to get fewer ads

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:45 - Mar 12 with 1669 viewsgiant_stow

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:39 - Mar 12 by caught-in-limbo

Thanks.

This has all got a bit trippy.

Can you and Zed do battle again some time please? great stuff.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:47 - Mar 12 with 1664 viewsSpruceMoose

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:45 - Mar 12 by giant_stow

This has all got a bit trippy.

Can you and Zed do battle again some time please? great stuff.

I reckon it could all be worked out with a quick tumble under the sheets.

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:48 - Mar 12 with 1662 viewscaught-in-limbo

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:45 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

Long winded way of apologising...

What exactly have I apologised for?

#toxic

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:49 - Mar 12 with 1661 viewsgiant_stow

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:47 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

I reckon it could all be worked out with a quick tumble under the sheets.

They're both great with words, so there might be a lot of talking to get through before any action.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 08:16 - Mar 13 with 1593 viewsStokieBlue

Thanks.

In no way is any of this my fault. To accuse others of looking for a fight given the way you're acting is ridiculous.

Still waiting for you to answer my post. I know it's difficult for you to admit you're wrong but you'll get there in the end.

You've really let yourself down over recent weeks. It's a shame.

SB
[Post edited 13 Mar 2019 8:18]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 11:25 - Mar 13 with 1550 viewsNo9

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 17:28 - Mar 12 by SpruceMoose

I do wish Boris would shut his stupid mouth.

Boris Johnson says no-deal Brexit is 'only safe route out' of EU
Boris Johnson, the Brexiter former foreign secretary, is speaking in the debate now. He says he had hoped that the EU would make the wholly reasonable changes the UK wanted. But the EU refused to do that.

Like Adam and Eve, they sowed a fig leaf that failed to cover the embarrassment of the UK, he says.

He says the backstop is based on the UK staying in the customs union.

Sylvia Hermon, the independent MP from Northern Ireland, says Johnson during the referendum promised Brexit would allow the UK to take back control. Has he ever visited places like South Armagh? How does he think they will be able to take back control without backstop.

Johnson says he has visited those places.

He says there is no need for a hard border in Ireland.

He says when he was in government he was told there was a minimal legal risk of the backstop being used. But no one would say that now.

This deal has now reached the end of the road. If it is rejected tonight, I hope that it will be put to bed.

He says the UK can leave without a deal. There will be difficulties, but that is “the only safe route out” of the EU.

Mr Johnson has a history of tellign BIG lies- what else do you need to know?
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 12:12 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsSwansea_Blue

Plan B.

Fill yer boots...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:15 - Mar 13 with 1503 viewsXYZ

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 12:12 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

Plan B.

Fill yer boots...

Will May be advised to withdraw Article 50 on grounds of National Security?

I'd have thought that she'd have to be. It'd be the one thing left in the UK's power to stop a catastrophe.

She'll then put it to a vote in the Commons.
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:31 - Mar 13 with 1483 viewsSwansea_Blue

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:15 - Mar 13 by XYZ

Will May be advised to withdraw Article 50 on grounds of National Security?

I'd have thought that she'd have to be. It'd be the one thing left in the UK's power to stop a catastrophe.

She'll then put it to a vote in the Commons.

I don't think national security has even even been mentioned has it? The illegality of the referendum has been the elephant in the room for months. She doesn't seem in the slightest bit interested and even blocked an investigation into it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:44 - Mar 13 with 1465 viewsTractor_Buck

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 12:12 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

Plan B.

Fill yer boots...

Jo Maugham QC has answered. Extension can be approved by QMV if necessary, so Banks appears to have blundered again. Either that or we simply revoke.

Revoking - on the basis that we will then negotiate an exit agreement before restarting the A50 process - seems the only way forward to me.
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 14:02 - Mar 13 with 1450 viewsXYZ

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:31 - Mar 13 by Swansea_Blue

I don't think national security has even even been mentioned has it? The illegality of the referendum has been the elephant in the room for months. She doesn't seem in the slightest bit interested and even blocked an investigation into it.

The QC acting for her in the Wilson -v- the PM case (see https://www.ukineuchallenge.com/) said she was fully cognisant of the illegalities when she exercised A50 and still calls it "the will of the people"

And, of course, she was Home Sec when Bankski was a regular visitor to the Russian embassy. The security services must have fed that info a long way up the line to her, given his status as the UK's largest ever political donor.
So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 14:49 - Mar 13 with 1423 viewsNo9

So then, hows this Brexit vote going to go today? on 13:44 - Mar 13 by Tractor_Buck

Jo Maugham QC has answered. Extension can be approved by QMV if necessary, so Banks appears to have blundered again. Either that or we simply revoke.

Revoking - on the basis that we will then negotiate an exit agreement before restarting the A50 process - seems the only way forward to me.

A competent political party would not have snet the A50 letter befor having a road map to get out.

This is the issue :- if this lot can't even do the easy bit what chance of them doing the difficult bit?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024