Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? 14:02 - Feb 10 with 10751 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That's what you have done to this club you obnoxious worm. Not only that though. You have made us so inferior to Norwich.
Blub. (n/t) on 17:22 - Feb 10 with 3860 viewsBloots

Give it a rest sweetheart.... on 17:20 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

So put me on ignore and piss off.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:23 - Feb 10 with 3852 viewsartsbossbeard

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:19 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Nicely relaxed and chilled. Nice one ! Whereas the majority of Town fans are really upset after what happened today.

As a mature adult, I'm able to exhibit emotion at the game, feel pissed off straight after and then move on. I've moved on aided by a nice chardonnay.

Your Aguero is a sensational player isn't he?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:26 - Feb 10 with 3839 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:23 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

As a mature adult, I'm able to exhibit emotion at the game, feel pissed off straight after and then move on. I've moved on aided by a nice chardonnay.

Your Aguero is a sensational player isn't he?

'feel pissed off straight after and then move on' ... Yes , quick move on indeed. Keep clapping and remember that Marcus keeps us competitive doesn't he?
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:30 - Feb 10 with 3827 viewsartsbossbeard

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:26 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

'feel pissed off straight after and then move on' ... Yes , quick move on indeed. Keep clapping and remember that Marcus keeps us competitive doesn't he?

I suppose I could dress all in black and put on of my The Smiths CD's on before posting my normal rants on a football forum?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

What is this obsession.... on 17:31 - Feb 10 with 3820 viewsBloots

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:26 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

....that you have with clapping?

It's very odd.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

What is this obsession.... on 17:32 - Feb 10 with 3811 viewsartsbossbeard

What is this obsession.... on 17:31 - Feb 10 by Bloots

....that you have with clapping?

It's very odd.

Apparently, as I don't agree with his views on Marcus, this makes me a 'happy clapper'. It's a bit weird but expected.

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:34 - Feb 10 with 3794 viewsJ4ck22

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:11 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

And you are getting so, so teary as ever. Keep clapping and stop being so sensitive.

He is also laughing when he sees posts like yours that defend him so dearly. But making a fuss ain't a Suffolk style is it?

'Stop being so sensitive' - Mach_foreignBlue

Lmao.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:36 - Feb 10 with 3789 viewsTrequartista

Despite our differences of opinions on certain individuals, and where the blame lies, you always stick to your opinion, and similar to myself, are not afraid of being unpopular and seem genuinely gutted at what has happened to our club. A proper fan.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

What is this obsession.... on 17:37 - Feb 10 with 3781 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What is this obsession.... on 17:32 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Apparently, as I don't agree with his views on Marcus, this makes me a 'happy clapper'. It's a bit weird but expected.

You have been in the notorious hysteria re any criticism of Evans for a long while. Remember 'Marcus Evans Out Facebook Group in the last couple of years? You were hilariously obsessed with that.

Getting tips from lovely Marcus for representing his interests on the social media?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:37]
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:38 - Feb 10 with 3759 viewsBenters2

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:03 - Feb 10 by Bluefish

We had a manager that could make up for us being a small club at this level in this era but some people demanded him out and acted like *********

What happened to your thread?
What is this obsession.... on 17:39 - Feb 10 with 3762 viewsartsbossbeard

What is this obsession.... on 17:37 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

You have been in the notorious hysteria re any criticism of Evans for a long while. Remember 'Marcus Evans Out Facebook Group in the last couple of years? You were hilariously obsessed with that.

Getting tips from lovely Marcus for representing his interests on the social media?
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:37]

Your mixing up obsession with laughing at them due to the stuff they posted. I found it hilarious.

What is this obsession.... on 17:44 - Feb 10 with 3737 viewsMach_foreignBlue

What is this obsession.... on 17:39 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Your mixing up obsession with laughing at them due to the stuff they posted. I found it hilarious.

No. It's about your hysteria as you have been trying to quiet down anyone who criticises him. Just because people dream about the club being progressive and aiming for something doesn't mean you can knock them for that. But, you're a typical sleepy Suffolker, eh? Lets not make a fuss, lets get on with what we have, lets be nice towards lovely Marcus...... He is fully responsbile for the state of the club and impending relegation but nevermind hey .... lets not make a fuss !
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:48 - Feb 10 with 3726 viewsMach_foreignBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:36 - Feb 10 by Trequartista

Despite our differences of opinions on certain individuals, and where the blame lies, you always stick to your opinion, and similar to myself, are not afraid of being unpopular and seem genuinely gutted at what has happened to our club. A proper fan.

Cheers. I don't care indeed of being unpopular. Have had to deal with lots of unpleasant comments down the years.

Look at this thread. Just because I'm upset/gutted regarding the state of ITFC some weird fcuk is yapping about Manchester City in relation to what I've been posting.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:49]
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:55 - Feb 10 with 3689 viewsBenters2

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:48 - Feb 10 by Mach_foreignBlue

Cheers. I don't care indeed of being unpopular. Have had to deal with lots of unpleasant comments down the years.

Look at this thread. Just because I'm upset/gutted regarding the state of ITFC some weird fcuk is yapping about Manchester City in relation to what I've been posting.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2019 17:49]

Stick to your guns.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 18:04 - Feb 10 with 3661 viewstomo

I think he’s alright.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 19:06 - Feb 10 with 3590 viewsbluewein

Seems a nice bloke. Might see if he fancies going for a pint next Saturday after the game.

My shout, of course...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 19:22 - Feb 10 with 3563 viewsNWBlue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:21 - Feb 10 by StowTractorBoy

Mach foreignBlue - I know we are all disappointed at the way things are going and it hurts but I do not believe language used such as yours towards the owner is warranted. Perhaps you have an alternative as to who else will come here and invest almost 100 million and then take the debt with him which he has stated he will do. Your comments are in poor taste. If you do not like him there are better ways to express your thoughts. Losing to Norwich is bad enough without comments like yours.

And some accuse me of being a closet budgie. Unbelievable!
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 19:56 - Feb 10 with 3524 viewsStewart27

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:21 - Feb 10 by StowTractorBoy

Mach foreignBlue - I know we are all disappointed at the way things are going and it hurts but I do not believe language used such as yours towards the owner is warranted. Perhaps you have an alternative as to who else will come here and invest almost 100 million and then take the debt with him which he has stated he will do. Your comments are in poor taste. If you do not like him there are better ways to express your thoughts. Losing to Norwich is bad enough without comments like yours.

Give it a rest

The owner is a poisonous moron who has run this club into the ground. If the guy can’t get upset now then when can he?

We’re all hurting
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 19:59 - Feb 10 with 3521 viewsBluefish

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:38 - Feb 10 by Benters2

What happened to your thread?

Utterly bizarre censorship

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 20:22 - Feb 10 with 3494 viewspeterleeblue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:00 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

I don't think supporting Town is for you.

It seems to make you genuinely unhappy. Man City win a lot and have a rich owner, hope this helps?

Hang on a F****n minute.

We all accept that supporting Ipswich is not a petal lined path of glory after glory.
However a derby win now and again, a cup win against lower league opposition and partaking in a season that we can total more than 30 points would be nice.

This whole situation is down to Evans. He needs to sell up and move on,
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 20:35 - Feb 10 with 3473 viewspeterleeblue

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 19:56 - Feb 10 by Stewart27

Give it a rest

The owner is a poisonous moron who has run this club into the ground. If the guy can’t get upset now then when can he?

We’re all hurting

Perhaps Poisonous is harsh, Moron certainly isn't.

1. Appointed Keane who admitted in his biography that he had made a mistake when claiming that he saw the training kit was Blue......"F***** Blue".
2. Sanctioned the sale of Jordan Rhodes.
3. Appointed Clegg and Milne
4. Allowed Paul Jewell anywhere near Ipswich. Ramsey, Robson, Burley........Paul Jewell (Yuk)
5. Failed to back McCarthy when 2nd in the table
6. In fact Failed to seriously back McCarthy at all
7. Sold all our best players last Summer with out a care about the consequences. Gross mis-management.
8.Oh and Portman Road is now a decaying Sh!thole.

FU*k OFF Evans.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 20:48 - Feb 10 with 3457 viewsBenters2

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 20:22 - Feb 10 by peterleeblue

Hang on a F****n minute.

We all accept that supporting Ipswich is not a petal lined path of glory after glory.
However a derby win now and again, a cup win against lower league opposition and partaking in a season that we can total more than 30 points would be nice.

This whole situation is down to Evans. He needs to sell up and move on,

This.
S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 11:54 - Feb 11 with 3314 viewseddiespearitt03

S**t every week, beaten every week .... are you watching Marcus Evans? on 17:08 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Probably looking at that 43x player wage bill due at the end of Feb and laughing when people with veins popping in their neck tell him to spend more of his money.

It begs the question why we sign loan players that can not get in the team or offer anything whilst on the pitch. One manager after another and players in and out of the team too often. What is our best team right now ? we are lucky so far that an opposing team has not stuffed us 9-0 again, but this time at Portman Road.

Seriously. It is obvious Marcus Evans should never of took this football club on. It is quite clear it is not working out.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024