Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans be a man sack Lambert now 16:54 - Jan 5 with 5678 viewswarkthisway

Yet another bluffer - terrible terrible record - and stubborn as well - get Cowleys in !

bentnkuqi

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 18:37 - Jan 5 with 829 viewsNSL

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 17:41 - Jan 5 by Jonnosdreadlocks

jeez, a silly post in most people's eyes, mine included, but who on earth reported it as abuse! people are allowed different opinions.

Sadly everyone is allowed an opinion as long as its the same as everyone else’s....

When you look at it objectively, Lambert’s record is nothing short of woeful and I’m frankly surprised he’s not come in for more abuse being an ex scummer. It’s an up arrow from me!

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 18:41 - Jan 5 with 814 viewswarkthisway

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 18:37 - Jan 5 by NSL

Sadly everyone is allowed an opinion as long as its the same as everyone else’s....

When you look at it objectively, Lambert’s record is nothing short of woeful and I’m frankly surprised he’s not come in for more abuse being an ex scummer. It’s an up arrow from me!

Thanks NSL at least one other poster with sense

bentnkuqi

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:11 - Jan 5 with 794 viewsEireannach_gorm

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 18:37 - Jan 5 by NSL

Paul Lamberts record is more or less the same as Paul Hurst with more or less the same players. Who do you think we should ( could ) get that would improve matters?
Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:19 - Jan 5 with 775 viewsNSL

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:11 - Jan 5 by Eireannach_gorm

Paul Lamberts record is more or less the same as Paul Hurst with more or less the same players. Who do you think we should ( could ) get that would improve matters?

These poor professional footballers are still professional footballers. A quality manager should be able to motivate the players enough or outwit the opposition tactically more than he had done so far. I mean Accrington Stanley have just managed it haven’t they? Or are you saying our squad is weaker than theirs?

Im just amazed of the level of Defence people are giving to lambert. Anyone would think he’s an untouchable Ipswich legend but no, he’s an ex scummer with a dubious recent record being paid extremely well by Evans to deliver some results.

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:35 - Jan 5 with 742 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:19 - Jan 5 by NSL

These poor professional footballers are still professional footballers. A quality manager should be able to motivate the players enough or outwit the opposition tactically more than he had done so far. I mean Accrington Stanley have just managed it haven’t they? Or are you saying our squad is weaker than theirs?

Im just amazed of the level of Defence people are giving to lambert. Anyone would think he’s an untouchable Ipswich legend but no, he’s an ex scummer with a dubious recent record being paid extremely well by Evans to deliver some results.

You can be as amazed as you want to be about people engaging their brains, it's not going to make the OP any less stupid. Sone people are able to take the facts and context of our situation and understand that this is not of Lamberts making. Of course we all wanted/expected a bit of a bounce but that would have been temporary regardless (we actually go a little bounce but were unfortunate they only converted to draws).

Lambert needs to bring his own in before he can be judged and honestly we need to take the emotion out of thebrest of the season. We simply cannot stay up now. It's that bad. Evans has to back Lambert in the summer. I believe he will give us a good chance of getting back.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:49 - Jan 5 with 715 viewsBlueNode

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:35 - Jan 5 by Terry_Nutkins

You can be as amazed as you want to be about people engaging their brains, it's not going to make the OP any less stupid. Sone people are able to take the facts and context of our situation and understand that this is not of Lamberts making. Of course we all wanted/expected a bit of a bounce but that would have been temporary regardless (we actually go a little bounce but were unfortunate they only converted to draws).

Lambert needs to bring his own in before he can be judged and honestly we need to take the emotion out of thebrest of the season. We simply cannot stay up now. It's that bad. Evans has to back Lambert in the summer. I believe he will give us a good chance of getting back.

-54 .... thats definite then....

Synapse central - No, I have not got a cold!
Poll: Is it time now for a protest regarding Evans lack of investment in the Club?

Evans be a man sack Lambert now on 19:54 - Jan 5 with 707 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Upvoted in error meant to downvote.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024