Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else see that Chalobah story 13:18 - Jan 4 with 13895 viewsMrTown

About him refusing to take a picture to young Town fans at Ipswich station. The dad went ape sh1t on FaceBook at him. Poor if true.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:56 - Jan 4 with 2782 viewsfooters

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:54 - Jan 4 by uefacup81

Doesn't matter. Nobody is entitled to have their photograph taken with anyone, regardless of who they are.

Learning to cope with disappointment will fare her well in later life following ITFC.

Start 'em young.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:57 - Jan 4 with 2771 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:43 - Jan 4 by mo_itfc

Self entitled snowflake alert.

Graham Gooch told me to pish off once when I was a kid. I asked for his autograph after seeing him at Colchester Castle Park. He's was buying a Mr Whippy at the time and I don't think he wanted it to drip on his whites. I had one of those mini cricket bats for autographs that my Grandad had bought for me and as I extended it out to him, trembling, I was taken aback by the look of fury my hero was giving me. For such was the Goochsters rage at being asked to divert his attention from not getting ice cream on his luxurious mustache that I thought he was going to rip it from my hands and break it across my forehead.

I'm glad he did tell me to pish off though, as now I have a story to tell on this post.

So, cheer up little girl with the moronic dad, maybe you too can have a boring story to tell on a provincial messageboard three decades from now if Chalobah goes onto to break the record for A-List cricket runs.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 14:00]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:02 - Jan 4 with 2730 viewsartsbossbeard

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:57 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Graham Gooch told me to pish off once when I was a kid. I asked for his autograph after seeing him at Colchester Castle Park. He's was buying a Mr Whippy at the time and I don't think he wanted it to drip on his whites. I had one of those mini cricket bats for autographs that my Grandad had bought for me and as I extended it out to him, trembling, I was taken aback by the look of fury my hero was giving me. For such was the Goochsters rage at being asked to divert his attention from not getting ice cream on his luxurious mustache that I thought he was going to rip it from my hands and break it across my forehead.

I'm glad he did tell me to pish off though, as now I have a story to tell on this post.

So, cheer up little girl with the moronic dad, maybe you too can have a boring story to tell on a provincial messageboard three decades from now if Chalobah goes onto to break the record for A-List cricket runs.

A good mate of mine was in a hotel lounge when he noticed the legendary Carry On star Charles Hawtrey nursing a glass sat at the bar.

Plucking up the nerve, he wandered over and said "Charles, you've brought me so much enjoyment over the years, can I buy you a drink as a token of my appreciation?"

CH: "Whiskey and F*ck off".

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:02 - Jan 4 with 2730 viewsGooders7592

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 13:57 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

I asked for a photo with Patrice Evra a few years ago on a night out in Manchester who subsequently told me to F*** off. I could understand it as we were both using the urinals at the time!

Funny thing is, or might not actually be funny, I paid for his 'no spray no lay' afterwards as he said "I don't deal in cash".

Still no photo.
on 14:03 - Jan 4 with 2705 views_

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:02 - Jan 4 by Gooders7592

I asked for a photo with Patrice Evra a few years ago on a night out in Manchester who subsequently told me to F*** off. I could understand it as we were both using the urinals at the time!

Funny thing is, or might not actually be funny, I paid for his 'no spray no lay' afterwards as he said "I don't deal in cash".

Still no photo.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:05 - Jan 4 with 2685 viewsGooders7592

on 14:03 - Jan 4 by _

If you mean the photo - it's Patrice Evra, why not?

If you mean why did I pay for him - I was hoping I'd get a photo in return.
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:05 - Jan 4 with 2677 viewsreusersfreekicks

Moron!
lollers (n/t) on 14:06 - Jan 4 with 2672 viewsDyland

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:05 - Jan 4 by Gooders7592

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:06 - Jan 4 with 2672 viewsSpruceMoose

on 14:03 - Jan 4 by _

Investment in a decent story to be retold on here at a later date. Got to think ahead.

As we are talking toilet sightings, I saw Richard Naylor at a urinal once. Let's just say, I don't think his tilted running action was due to having one leg shorter than the other, but having a giant willy. So long it needed a swimming cap.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 14:07]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:07 - Jan 4 with 2660 viewsTractorWood

Tyson Fury told me to f**k off before the Iceland game in Nice when I asked him for a picture. I gracefully obliged.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

on 14:08 - Jan 4 with 2648 views_

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:05 - Jan 4 by Gooders7592

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:09 - Jan 4 with 2645 viewsSpruceMoose

on 14:08 - Jan 4 by _

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:10 - Jan 4 with 2635 viewsfooters

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:09 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

I think you're taking this a little too seriously.

Libs is just upset he didn't see Evra's willy.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:11 - Jan 4 with 2634 viewsagentp

I was once sat in the gardens of a coffee shop with a famous actor [female] and the family next to us begged to have her used napkin - nothing as odd as folk. The demands some folk place on these people often border on the weird and freaky. I don't get the excitement of a photo.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:11 - Jan 4 with 2624 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:10 - Jan 4 by footers

That's why you always have to be the power top. Tough to see much on the bottom.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:11 - Jan 4 with 2618 viewsGooders7592

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:06 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

Investment in a decent story to be retold on here at a later date. Got to think ahead.

As we are talking toilet sightings, I saw Richard Naylor at a urinal once. Let's just say, I don't think his tilted running action was due to having one leg shorter than the other, but having a giant willy. So long it needed a swimming cap.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 14:07]

My thoughts exactly - best £2 I've ever spent!
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:12 - Jan 4 with 2614 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:11 - Jan 4 by agentp

I was once sat in the gardens of a coffee shop with a famous actor [female] and the family next to us begged to have her used napkin - nothing as odd as folk. The demands some folk place on these people often border on the weird and freaky. I don't get the excitement of a photo.

That was probably Keno looking for a scrap of DNA to clone her for the fun dungeon.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:12 - Jan 4 with 2607 viewsfooters

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:11 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

That's why you always have to be the power top. Tough to see much on the bottom.

My mum's got nice wallpaper.

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:12 - Jan 4 with 2602 viewsGooders7592

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:10 - Jan 4 by footers

I managed to get a photo of that...
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:13 - Jan 4 with 2588 viewsagentp

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:12 - Jan 4 by SpruceMoose

That was probably Keno looking for a scrap of DNA to clone her for the fun dungeon.

Ah, yes, I can place him now.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:14 - Jan 4 with 2587 viewsTown_Blue17

That page on facebook is full of utter morons.

Especially the Millwall fan.
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:19 - Jan 4 with 2544 viewsMeadowlark

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:14 - Jan 4 by Town_Blue17

That page on facebook is full of utter morons.

Especially the Millwall fan.

"...page on..." Superfluous.
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:24 - Jan 4 with 2522 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Nice of him to include a pic taken just before that includes no players, very relevant
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 14:34]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:29 - Jan 4 with 2510 viewsyorkshire

I went to primary school with the Dad - and my mum and his mum were really good friends for a long time - he was always a decent bloke although I haven't seen him in about 25 years - knowing his profession (or at least what is was a few years ago) then I am surprised at this

Sounds like it might have been a bit of an over-reaction but as a Dad then you tend to be very protective of your little girl - especially when someone breaks her heart (albeit I am sure Trevoh had no intention to do that)
Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:36 - Jan 4 with 2471 viewsDeano69

Anyone else see that Chalobah story on 14:24 - Jan 4 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Nice of him to include a pic taken just before that includes no players, very relevant
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 14:34]

Must work for Archant

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024