Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Last Leg 22:47 - Nov 30 with 1907 viewsclive_baker

Anyone ever watch it? I consider myself to be a slightly left of centre leaning remainer but I can’t stand this lefty propaganda bullsh1t. That Aussie comes across as such a sanctimonious to55er.

‘TRUMP YOU’RE AN ORANGE JERK’. That’s about all he’s got.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

on 22:52 - Nov 30 with 1868 views_

The Last Leg on 23:11 - Nov 30 with 1830 viewssundaze

on 22:52 - Nov 30 by _

I never understand why people watch something they don't enjoy. After a long day at work and a tiring journey home, I find it entertaining.
If I want a serious look at the news I can always watch newsnight.
on 23:13 - Nov 30 with 1827 views_

The Last Leg on 23:11 - Nov 30 by sundaze

I never understand why people watch something they don't enjoy. After a long day at work and a tiring journey home, I find it entertaining.
If I want a serious look at the news I can always watch newsnight.

The Last Leg on 23:24 - Nov 30 with 1799 viewsjeera

I watch it sometimes. I like Adam Hills, always seems ok to me.

Not a fan of JW's 'comedy' and I've no idea what, if anything, Alex Brooker was known for before this programme. He isn't entertaining in the slightest.

But if they've helped raise the profile of the difficulties many disabled people face and have made any difference regarding acceptability in society etc, through their light-hearted coverage of the Paralympics and the like, then that's got to be a good thing.

It's just a bit of fun. Can't see the problem.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

on 23:25 - Nov 30 with 1790 views_

The Last Leg on 23:24 - Nov 30 by jeera

I watch it sometimes. I like Adam Hills, always seems ok to me.

Not a fan of JW's 'comedy' and I've no idea what, if anything, Alex Brooker was known for before this programme. He isn't entertaining in the slightest.

But if they've helped raise the profile of the difficulties many disabled people face and have made any difference regarding acceptability in society etc, through their light-hearted coverage of the Paralympics and the like, then that's got to be a good thing.

It's just a bit of fun. Can't see the problem.

The Last Leg on 23:44 - Nov 30 with 1751 viewsjaseitfc

I too consider myself left of centre but i find how all comedians like this or mash report ALL have the same views so exhausting.

Its worse than the predictable American comedians

Only one I think is decent these days is Trevor Noah and that's it decent at best
The Last Leg on 10:30 - Dec 1 with 1545 viewsBlueBadger

Them three are pretty 'meh' but the show did produce this unscripted genius from Johnny Vegas.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The Last Leg on 10:44 - Dec 1 with 1523 viewsLord_Lucan

I also consider myself as a slightly left leaning remainer but there is nothing worse than lefty propaganda.

Many on the left are the the most hypercritical, angry, unreasonable, self centered, obstinate feckwits known to man

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

The Last Leg on 11:10 - Dec 1 with 1492 viewsconnorscontract

The Last Leg on 23:44 - Nov 30 by jaseitfc

I too consider myself left of centre but i find how all comedians like this or mash report ALL have the same views so exhausting.

Its worse than the predictable American comedians

Only one I think is decent these days is Trevor Noah and that's it decent at best

The Mash Report has Geoff Norcott on to give a right wing perspective.

He is a right wing comedian. His 2016 Edinburgh show was all about him being a right winger in a largely left of centre comedy circuit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024