Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some people................................... 19:51 - Nov 27 with 3628 viewsBanburyBlue

I've been accused today on here today of being a NCFC supporter, being a newbie on the site, being a liar! Just for the record I've seen ITFC play at least 20 times per season since 1964! I've been regularly on TWTD for many years and today an ex EADT sports reporter/writer told me about Crouch and Allen! I thought it was of interest so posted on here, why cant some of you see it for what it is...…. a discussion item. Most of us on here are of like mind, passionate supporters of ITFC so grow up and discuss or just butt out !!

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Some people................................... on 19:55 - Nov 27 with 2139 viewsKeno

sorry but there is just one reply to that post

Shut up que-er

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Some people................................... on 19:56 - Nov 27 with 2133 viewswkj

Its a public forum, Its a public football forum, rhetoric and banter is part and parcel of that- and as you've been on here over the years, surely you know soooooo much guff come out of people who are 'in the know' and often do tend to be budgies on the wind up.

So, my advice is to have a stiff upper lip and appreciate this for what it is, a public forum- where we should be allowed to discuss things, have fun and a joke, air our grievances, and in some cases take a break from playing keys in the punch bowl at the family Christmas party- and not be told to butt out, of anything.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 19:58]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some people................................... on 19:57 - Nov 27 with 2128 viewsSuperblue95

People did discuss what you posted. They then came to the conclusion that you were talking utter sh1te. Joe Allen will not be signing for us

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Some people................................... on 19:58 - Nov 27 with 2120 viewsSpruceMoose

You keep your mind off my butt, Sir, or else you can add 'pervert' to the list of things you'll have been called today.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 19:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Some people................................... on 19:58 - Nov 27 with 2106 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 19:58 - Nov 27 by SpruceMoose

You keep your mind off my butt, Sir, or else you can add 'pervert' to the list of things you'll have been called today.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 19:59]

[FCC]
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:02]

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:03 - Nov 27 with 2070 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 19:58 - Nov 27 by wkj

[FCC]
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:02]

Where is ButtMan lately anyway? Not seen him on here for a while.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Some people................................... on 20:07 - Nov 27 with 2053 viewsPecker

20 games a season? Bl00dy part time glory hunter.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:08]
Some people................................... on 20:08 - Nov 27 with 2046 viewsjas0999

Some people................................... on 19:55 - Nov 27 by Keno

sorry but there is just one reply to that post

Shut up que-er

Really? This is the only response?

You should be banned. Calling someone that is shameful.
Login to get fewer ads

Some people................................... on 20:12 - Nov 27 with 2017 viewsKeno

Some people................................... on 20:08 - Nov 27 by jas0999

Oh dear

The OP mentioned being accused of not being a long standing poster

I am sure most who have posted on here a while will recognise it as term of endearment, a TWTD badge of honour

If Gav/Phil decide to ban me, then so be it. I would leave with me head held know knowing I the sacrifice was made to pay a fellow poster one on the highest TWTD accolades I could.

[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:15]

Some people................................... on 20:13 - Nov 27 with 2001 viewsSpruceMoose

I mean, it's an unpleasant word in some contexts, and I don't like to see it used as bit of Micky taking either to be honest, but it's also a TWTD in joke that goes back years. Phil seems to ignore it in certain contexts (presuming he's seen it the few times it's been used on here lately). I will say in Phil's defense, if people don't report posts they think they are offensive, then what is he supposed to do about it? He's not trawling the board all day like us losers.

Finally, Keno should never, ever be banned. He's in the top 2% of the board posters. He just needs to go to a re-education camp.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:14]

Some people................................... on 20:15 - Nov 27 with 1989 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 20:13 - Nov 27 by SpruceMoose

I mean, it's an unpleasant word in some contexts, and I don't like to see it used as bit of Micky taking either to be honest, but it's also a TWTD in joke that goes back years. Phil seems to ignore it in certain contexts (presuming he's seen it the few times it's been used on here lately). I will say in Phil's defense, if people don't report posts they think they are offensive, then what is he supposed to do about it? He's not trawling the board all day like us losers.

Finally, Keno should never, ever be banned. He's in the top 2% of the board posters. He just needs to go to a re-education camp.

I second this motion

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:16 - Nov 27 with 1981 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 20:15 - Nov 27 by wkj

I second this motion

Motion is passed. Keno, report for reeducation at 22:00 prompt. You won't be needing underwear where you're going, so you can pack light.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 20:16]

Some people................................... on 20:17 - Nov 27 with 1964 viewsKeno

Some people................................... on 20:13 - Nov 27 by SpruceMoose

I'm touched moosy

I just people would get it was a TWTD 'joke"

Some people................................... on 20:18 - Nov 27 with 1950 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 20:17 - Nov 27 by Keno

I'm touched moosy

You can tell it to the whip wielding reeducator in room 233B.

Some people................................... on 20:18 - Nov 27 with 1950 viewsfactual_blue

Some people................................... on 19:56 - Nov 27 by wkj

Its a public forum, Its a public football forum, rhetoric and banter is part and parcel of that- and as you've been on here over the years, surely you know soooooo much guff come out of people who are 'in the know' and often do tend to be budgies on the wind up.

So, my advice is to have a stiff upper lip and appreciate this for what it is, a public forum- where we should be allowed to discuss things, have fun and a joke, air our grievances, and in some cases take a break from playing keys in the punch bowl at the family Christmas party- and not be told to butt out, of anything.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2018 19:58]

Butt out.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some people................................... on 20:18 - Nov 27 with 1948 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 20:17 - Nov 27 by Keno

I'm touched moosy

SUQ

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:19 - Nov 27 with 1941 viewsKeno

Some people................................... on 20:18 - Nov 27 by wkj

SUQ

exactly the response it deserved

Some people................................... on 20:20 - Nov 27 with 1934 viewsSpruceMoose

The more i think about it the more i think that your post is the equivalent of this tackle.

Some people................................... on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 1930 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 20:18 - Nov 27 by factual_blue

Butt out.

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:21 - Nov 27 with 1925 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 20:21 - Nov 27 by wkj

$9.99? What a bargain. Shall I buy us one?

Some people................................... on 20:23 - Nov 27 with 1919 viewsfactual_blue

Some people................................... on 20:21 - Nov 27 by SpruceMoose

You could resell it at a more sensible price. $15.99 for a 'pre-loved' one.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Some people................................... on 20:24 - Nov 27 with 1906 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 20:21 - Nov 27 by SpruceMoose

You know, you did have those Amazon gift cards iirc -

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 1904 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 20:24 - Nov 27 by wkj

You know, you did have those Amazon gift cards iirc -

Oh how I love derailing threads.

Some people................................... on 20:25 - Nov 27 with 1900 viewswkj

Some people................................... on 20:23 - Nov 27 by factual_blue

You could resell it at a more sensible price. $15.99 for a 'pre-loved' one.

How much did these cost back when you were a boy? And did these come out before or after the pyramids were built?

Crybaby

Some people................................... on 20:26 - Nov 27 with 1890 viewsSpruceMoose

Some people................................... on 20:25 - Nov 27 by wkj

How much did these cost back when you were a boy? And did these come out before or after the pyramids were built?

Back in Factors day there were no fancy tools. You hit your thumb with a hammer, jammed it up there and waited for the swelling to do its job.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024