Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 08:33 - Nov 24 with 5402 viewsMullet

Club's giving you some praise with that. Nice one.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Blue Action on 12:19 - Nov 24 with 1172 viewstextbackup

Chantry Blues remaining strong in the middle

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blue Action on 12:24 - Nov 24 with 1161 viewsReuser_is_God

Blue Action on 11:22 - Nov 24 by Northstander_Blue

Block 5 of North yes you should do new songs but from were I was I couldn't hear good try though move more central would help

Are you deaf as well as dumb?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Blue Action on 12:24 - Nov 24 with 1161 viewsBlue_Order

on 12:05 - Nov 24 by _

Yeah I’m sure some did, but a lot knew the score and just wanted to take them anyway. Ah well.

I doubt we’ll bother asking the club for help with getting them back, but might make a point of letting people know that we won’t be able to do anything like that again in future if they’re just gonna thieve them afterwards.
Blue Action on 12:25 - Nov 24 with 1159 viewsFarmerpiles

Blue Action on 12:08 - Nov 24 by Pinewoodblue

Perhaps those who took them will bring them to future games. I know you had to fund the flags yourself do have made a donation here. https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/

Perhaps others might to do likewise.

Great stuff by Blue Action, well done fellas. Up in the top tier of SBR and couldn't see how well your efforts had turned out. Seen a few photos today, looked great. Made a small donation as suggested, keep up the good work. In Lambert we trust. Coyb
Blue Action on 12:26 - Nov 24 with 1156 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 12:08 - Nov 24 by Pinewoodblue

Perhaps those who took them will bring them to future games. I know you had to fund the flags yourself do have made a donation here. https://blueaction.bigcartel.com/

Perhaps others might to do likewise.

Thanks for that mate, it’s very much appreciated 👍

Aye that’s what I’m hoping, that they’ll just bring them to wave at games in future.
Blue Action on 12:28 - Nov 24 with 1146 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 12:25 - Nov 24 by Farmerpiles

Great stuff by Blue Action, well done fellas. Up in the top tier of SBR and couldn't see how well your efforts had turned out. Seen a few photos today, looked great. Made a small donation as suggested, keep up the good work. In Lambert we trust. Coyb

Brilliant, thanks mate. Much appreciated 👍
Blue Action on 12:32 - Nov 24 with 1136 viewsJ2BLUE

Looked really good. Can't believe you got so few back.

Well done Blue Action.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blue Action on 12:32 - Nov 24 with 1135 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Blue Action on 10:50 - Nov 24 by Northstander_Blue

Nothing special was expecting non stop chanting but even the drummer gave up 2nd half also be good if blue action sang the same thing and ones we all know not Allez

This guy talks some nonsense.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 12:33 - Nov 24 with 1136 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Blue Action on 11:00 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Where did you stand?

We didn’t stop singing the whole game, and the drummers didn’t stop drumming either. We sang ‘Every Saturday We Follow...’ a few times, but also sang every other song we have.

Should we never try and introduce new chants and songs then? Even when they get the whole section bouncing?

Was right in the thick of section 6, tell you know that was brilliant last night. Atmosphere and enjoyment was one of the best I’ve been to as a town fan.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Blue Action on 13:49 - Nov 24 with 1087 viewsgernon

Blue Action on 12:28 - Nov 24 by Blue_Order

Brilliant, thanks mate. Much appreciated 👍

Just donated a bit too. Keep up the good work.
Blue Action on 14:02 - Nov 24 with 1071 viewsjaseitfc

Was saying to my mate earlier - were bottom , we lost but last night after the game and even today I'm buzzing. Blue Action delivered last night- hoping I can get to more games just to get in amongst that crowd of fans again

It took me 5 hours to get back to south west London because I missed the last tube and had to rely on buses but that atmosphere in section 6 made the trip worth it , and hungry for more.

We need this to spread to other parts of the ground and we need better acoustics in that ground. Also, if your criticising, moaning, etc - use your energy to sing at games instead of keyboard warrioring. Sing don't moan!
Blue Action on 14:22 - Nov 24 with 1052 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 13:49 - Nov 24 by gernon

Just donated a bit too. Keep up the good work.

Just seen it. Thanks a lot mate, very kind 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024