Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
sacked 15:21 - Oct 27 with 6894 viewsburian

Any idea what Hurst`s pay off was?
sacked on 15:29 - Oct 28 with 1013 viewsPhilTWTD

sacked on 14:06 - Oct 28 by HARRY10

As it was not for breach of contract then the club will be liable to the rest of his contract - that is not compensation by the way.

This is not usually paid as one lump sum but as per the original contract ie most likely monthly.

However two points should be noted. Any further managing contract would see that amount deducted from the contract he had with the club ie if he was o 10k a week with us, becomes manager at x club on 5k per week we would only be liable for the difference, 5k until his contract with us would have expired.

Wages within football a fairly well skewed towards bonuses, so wages quoted are all too often the maximum that could be earned. So what will be paid out to the Hurst and the others will be the basic wage.

We're not, there's been a settlement already, presumably based on a pre-agreed clause. Low hundred thousands I'm told.
sacked on 18:57 - Oct 28 with 936 viewsPecker

sacked on 16:25 - Oct 27 by SamWhiteUK

What are you talking about you lunatic? Get your head out your arse

I wouldn't have thought it was anywhere near that, but as none of us know, that is a bit harsh.
sacked on 19:18 - Oct 28 with 930 viewsCurrie10

sacked on 22:50 - Oct 27 by parkinshair

I was told from a reliable source that he had a clause in his contract regarding our position at a certain milestone into the season which meant we could get shot virtually for nothing.

Failure to win 2 games?
sacked on 19:35 - Oct 28 with 911 viewsWickets

sacked on 15:45 - Oct 27 by Freddy

He had a 3 years contract so 2:5 yrs to pay up , ? 30k pw so getting on for 4m

Someone on here was suggesting a couple of weeks ago Evans had a get out of jail clause in Hurst's contract!
sacked on 19:47 - Oct 28 with 905 viewsjas0999

Money well spent whatever it was. No more than £200K.
sacked on 15:46 - Oct 29 with 831 viewsparkinshair

sacked on 19:35 - Oct 28 by Wickets

Someone on here was suggesting a couple of weeks ago Evans had a get out of jail clause in Hurst's contract!

I mentioned it in my blog.

Its all eggs, baked beans, and a fried slice
Blog: A New Hope Has Quickly Turned into Carry On Screaming

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024