Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
IF we're still struggling at Christmas and Evans gets rid of Hurst... 10:38 - Sep 23 with 3894 viewsuefacup81

Would Mccarthy not be the obvious choice for Evans if he's still available (on a six month deal)?

Knows the club inside out, would have a hell of a point to prove, and would be the kind of manager any other club would want to get in in such a situation.

I'd happily take six months of boring football, tetchy press conferences, and not giving a damn about the FA Cup if it would give us the best chance of survival.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

IF we're still struggling at Christmas and Evans gets rid of Hurst... on 21:17 - Sep 23 with 316 views3_5_2

In the end MM going was the right call but just because PH hasn't done as well as we all had hoped, going back to MM would be huge mistake in my view.

Hurst will be given some time, how long only ME knows, but the key could be the January window.

Should another manager be brought in, It would be almost impossible to turn it round with basically what are Hursts players. So another clear out and no guarantee of that working either.

All very worrying

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024