Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should of got Warburton. Still can. 18:10 - Sep 22 with 1048 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Said after the Rotherham game, we lack no quality. If we can’t beat Rotherham who will we beat this year. Proven again today.

Swapping championship players for L1 & L2 players shouldn’t have been allowed. Nolan was absolutely woeful today. He’s the tidiest footballer to contribute absolutely nothing.

I like PH and hope it works for him, but I don’t think it will work here. Mark warburton is a perfect fit for our club. Always plays a brilliant brand of football. Absolutely emphasises on youth players coming through, brought a lot of youth players through arbor Forest.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 18:16 - Sep 22 with 1006 viewsBloomBlue

Yes let's give every mgr 9 games and then sack him, football is a computer game after all.
Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 19:24 - Sep 22 with 938 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 18:16 - Sep 22 by BloomBlue

Yes let's give every mgr 9 games and then sack him, football is a computer game after all.

Yes because we can all see massive progression made from MM last year to now. Despite having a full pre season. Transfer window and 10 games in charge. Lets keep going though ay

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 19:25 - Sep 22 with 934 viewsfooters

*have

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 20:50 - Sep 23 with 772 viewsBloomBlue

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 19:24 - Sep 22 by TheTrueBlue1878

Yes because we can all see massive progression made from MM last year to now. Despite having a full pre season. Transfer window and 10 games in charge. Lets keep going though ay

So you would give every mgr 9 games? Life isn't always instant, sometimes in life things take longer, that's the trouble with snowflakes
Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 21:02 - Sep 23 with 745 viewscbower

Love that analysis of Jon Nolan - "the tidiest footballer to contribute absolutely nothing". From the 6 matches I have seen him play, you have hit the nail on the proverbial.

bluescouser

Should of got Warburton. Still can. on 21:05 - Sep 23 with 732 viewsSuperblue95

Warburton was always my preferred choice. Having said that we picked Hurst and need to stand by him

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024