Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? 16:12 - Sep 17 with 2478 viewsNazemariner

Must be a key player or you'd think PH would of just told us.

I reckon Edwards has picked up knock, and that we'll revert to a narrow three in the middle.
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:48 - Sep 17 with 2432 viewsKing_ding_a_lin_g

I think Walters.
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:51 - Sep 17 with 2425 viewsjudespiveyg

Adeyemi

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:59 - Sep 17 with 2405 viewsITFC_Forever

Chambers, leaving us with just Pennington.

So PH doesn't want to tell the world we are down to one young loanee CB.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 17:01 - Sep 17 with 2388 viewsNazemariner

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:51 - Sep 17 by judespiveyg

Adeyemi

No mystery there!
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 17:01 - Sep 17 with 2385 viewsCurrie10

If it's Graham, will be a little bit silly.

I'll plump for Walters.
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 17:03 - Sep 17 with 2379 viewsNazemariner

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:59 - Sep 17 by ITFC_Forever

That thought entered my head too. Then i figured that the opposition may have a game plan to stop our main attacking threat, and that Hurst didn't want to give them chance to prepare a plan b.
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:10 - Sep 17 with 2250 viewspistonbroke

Hopefully it's Nolan
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:15 - Sep 17 with 2233 viewsStuartBrett8

Gerken, so he doesn't have to 'drop'him?

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Login to get fewer ads

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:17 - Sep 17 with 2221 viewsStuartBrett8

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:10 - Sep 17 by pistonbroke

Hopefully it's Nolan

Huws is a dead cert to have Nolans place when he's fully fit, I hope.

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:18 - Sep 17 with 2212 viewspistonbroke

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:17 - Sep 17 by StuartBrett8

He won't drop Nolan
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:23 - Sep 17 with 2197 viewsCurlyPete

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:18 - Sep 17 by pistonbroke

He won't drop Nolan

And Huws will never be fully fit
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 09:32 - Sep 18 with 1947 viewsCurrie10

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 19:17 - Sep 17 by StuartBrett8

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears Nolan plays higher up the pitch than Dozzell, so in theory we could play the two of them together?

Would love Huws back - think he'll help no ends.

Sadly though, for the three players I think we'd all like to see in the 18 / getting minutes - appearances thus far this season -

Dozzell / Huws / Bishop - potential 21 appearances, 0 so far. That'll be 0/24 tonight.

Bishop set back ( shock horror ) for U23s so he's going to be even further back.

How many appearances in the 138 available in the league do you think the combined three will make all season?
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 09:34 - Sep 18 with 1935 viewsITFC_Forever

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 16:59 - Sep 17 by ITFC_Forever

The more I think of it, the more convinced I am that the mystery man is Chambo.... anyone else, apart from Walters or Knudsen perhaps, would not be a major issue as we have plenty of cover.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 10:09 - Sep 18 with 1888 viewsMeadowlark

have
Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 12:08 - Sep 18 with 1825 viewsStuartBrett8

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 09:32 - Sep 18 by Currie10

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears Nolan plays higher up the pitch than Dozzell, so in theory we could play the two of them together?

Would love Huws back - think he'll help no ends.

Sadly though, for the three players I think we'd all like to see in the 18 / getting minutes - appearances thus far this season -

Dozzell / Huws / Bishop - potential 21 appearances, 0 so far. That'll be 0/24 tonight.

Bishop set back ( shock horror ) for U23s so he's going to be even further back.

How many appearances in the 138 available in the league do you think the combined three will make all season?

I thought Huws would be back in the squad by now, played the full 90 against Hull under 23's... seems like Hurst want's them 100% and more?

Who do we think the mysterious injured player is? on 13:43 - Sep 18 with 1720 viewsBanburyBlue

it is Walters !!

Banbury Blue Back in Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024