Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? 14:18 - Sep 6 with 10720 viewsGeoffSentence

Dunno why this question sprung to mind, I think Jon Nolan's performance against the budgies was ticking over in my mind and this question followed.

Forget strawberry blondes, I am talking proper full on flame-haired beauties, who would make an all-time ginger XI?

The midfield has some obvious candidates, Paul Scholes, Alan Ball and Billy Bremner spring to mind, but who else should make the cut?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:00 - Sep 8 with 1108 viewsshamboy

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 10:39 - Sep 8 by GeoffSentence

Bearing in mind that we have so far got the likes of Matteus Sammer, Kenny Dalglish, Alan Ball, Paul Scholes Gordon Strachan and Chris O'Donnell, would Tony Swallow really be up to inclusion in an All-Time Ginger XI?

By the same serious token, perhaps we should omit Alan Ball on the irrefutable grounds that he is dead.
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 13:50 - Sep 8 with 1085 viewsSuffolkGoon

David Hopkin
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 07:16 - Sep 9 with 1028 viewsBlueBoots

Subs bench only, as pretty much sure the collars and cuffs don't match...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024