Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? 14:18 - Sep 6 with 10721 viewsGeoffSentence

Dunno why this question sprung to mind, I think Jon Nolan's performance against the budgies was ticking over in my mind and this question followed.

Forget strawberry blondes, I am talking proper full on flame-haired beauties, who would make an all-time ginger XI?

The midfield has some obvious candidates, Paul Scholes, Alan Ball and Billy Bremner spring to mind, but who else should make the cut?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:01 - Sep 6 with 3550 viewsFartman

Mattias Sammer

"Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts." -- Winston S. Churchill

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:16 - Sep 6 with 3539 viewsBonchosBicycle

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 15:44 - Sep 6 by GlasgowBlue

David Fairclough on the bench as super sub. Jack Colback.

Came here to say Fairclough if for no other reason than the hat-trick against the Budgies.
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:24 - Sep 6 with 3535 viewsBluearmy71

Stuart McCall ex Bradford player!

And ffs no one said Kenny Dalglish???

Or Dennis Law
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:41 - Sep 6 with 3527 viewsGeoffSentence

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:24 - Sep 6 by Bluearmy71

Stuart McCall ex Bradford player!

And ffs no one said Kenny Dalglish???

Or Dennis Law

Kenny - Yes, he had a nice copper top, he will add some class up front.
Stuart McCall is definitely available for selection. He Dalglish and Strachan could also fight over the position of manager.

Dennis Law - hmmmm - more of a strawberry blonde than a full on ginge. Sorry Dennis you don't make the grade for this team, but there are still openings in the Barry Chuckle lookylikey XI so all is not lost.

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:47 - Sep 6 with 3521 viewsBlueUhuru

Neil Lennon

Discbeard Dyche

Zuun Salaa Mod

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 22:38 - Sep 6 with 3499 viewsGluedtoBlue

GK - J Leighton

CB - Naylor
CB - J Collins
CB - Lalas (would never have named him without seeing it earlier in the thread)

LWB - JA Riise
RWB - can I cheat and name an out of position Hopkins at wing back (ex Leeds I think)

CM - N Butt
CM - P Scholes
CM - S Lomas

ST - D Kitson
ST - J Hartson

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 22:45 - Sep 6 with 3492 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Matthias Sammer
Zbigniew Boniek

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 22:46 - Sep 6 with 3492 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

James Collins

Login to get fewer ads

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 22:48 - Sep 6 with 3490 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Wes Brown and his brilliant ginger afro

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 11:26 - Sep 7 with 3437 viewsagentp

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 14:38 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

How about this FireCrotch?

I had a girlfriend that was that bright when I was about 18. Can remember undoing the zip on her brown jeans for the very first time. Even today, simply eating a crunchie induces flashbacks.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 11:32]

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 11:48 - Sep 7 with 3417 viewsBluearmy71

Perry Groves former Arsenal winger/striker and given he lived in Great Cornard for years should be in the starting line up!
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:45 - Sep 7 with 3396 viewsagentp

surely we have enough ITFC gingers for a team. struggling with a GK though

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:48 - Sep 7 with 3394 viewsstickymockwell

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:45 - Sep 7 by agentp

Jon Hallworth
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 12:49]

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:52 - Sep 7 with 3388 viewsstickymockwell

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:45 - Sep 7 by agentp

Chris Casement was a ginge too IIRC.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:59 - Sep 7 with 3381 viewsagentp

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:52 - Sep 7 by stickymockwell

Chris Casement was a ginge too IIRC.

Wasn't lee Durrant. wasn't he ginger?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 13:01 - Sep 7 with 3380 viewsagentp

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 12:48 - Sep 7 by stickymockwell

Jon Hallworth
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 12:49]

Good shout.

So... Hallworth. Casement, Naylor, Odonell, Durrant? Nolan, Paul Green, Armstrong and can we get away with Garner. Almost there

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 13:31 - Sep 7 with 3350 viewsvilanovablue

Alan Ball
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 15:15 - Sep 7 with 3326 viewsBluebell

Has anyone mentioned Stephen Quinn, brother of Alan who played for Town?

I didn't realise he played for Hull. I remember him from his days at Sheffield United.

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 15:19 - Sep 7 with 3321 viewsGlebeTractor

Wes Brown hahaha.

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 21:10 - Sep 7 with 3285 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 14:38 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

How about this FireCrotch?

Shrewsbury legend Tommy LYNCH

Gus Uhlenbeek

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 22:41 - Sep 7 with 3263 viewscaught-in-limbo

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 11:26 - Sep 7 by agentp

I had a girlfriend that was that bright when I was about 18. Can remember undoing the zip on her brown jeans for the very first time. Even today, simply eating a crunchie induces flashbacks.
[Post edited 7 Sep 2018 11:32]

"remember undoing the zip on her brown jeans for the very first time. Even today, simply eating a crunchie induces flashbacks."

So, your girlfriend had a brown willy?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 23:21 - Sep 7 with 3241 viewsDarth_Koont

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 14:46 - Sep 6 by GeoffSentence

Not having Brazil, if you have to ask then he's not ginger enough. Brazil goes down as a Strawberry blonde.

Strachan is a good shout, it seems the fiery temperament of the proper ginger is well suited to the battling midfield role, but less so elsewhere on the field.

Not having that. Strachan was quality on the ball.

Pronouns: He/Him

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 07:58 - Sep 8 with 3203 viewsshamboy

Tony Swallow, who was at the derby last week, btw, and was a VERY good footballer.
Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 10:27 - Sep 8 with 3179 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Laurie Sivell as GK

Poll: would you rather

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 10:39 - Sep 8 with 3168 viewsGeoffSentence

Who would make it into an all-time ginger XI? on 07:58 - Sep 8 by shamboy

Tony Swallow, who was at the derby last week, btw, and was a VERY good footballer.

Bearing in mind that we have so far got the likes of Matteus Sammer, Kenny Dalglish, Alan Ball, Paul Scholes Gordon Strachan and Chris O'Donnell, would Tony Swallow really be up to inclusion in an All-Time Ginger XI?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024