Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All the negative posters just do one ffs! 18:58 - Sep 2 with 7417 viewsBluearmy71

You do understand that this season is going to be very much a transitional one, maybe next season too, learn some fuxin patience and stop picking on individual players already the newer ones especially!

I don't think anyone is happy with the position we are in atm but most have the brain cells to see the bigger picture, reassembling the squad the amount PH has been more than any of us expected and I am disappointed with some of the sales that have been done but there is no point in harpin on about it, we have the new players in let them all get to know their respective abilities and just give them time to gel, nothing in football is achieved in 5 mins in football, so quit with the bullsh1t moaning and get behind all the lads, this work in progress will come good in TIME!

P.S
Some of you are aware we didn't lose today right?? Derby matches are never pretty affairs playing wise so again stop using that as an excuse to moan!
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:06 - Sep 2 with 5181 viewsipswich93

Vital we break the winless duck soon as otherwise i fear the confidence in team could fade we even if it’s a lucky 1nil win we need something to get us going .

We knock it about well I think we need to quicken the tempo of are play at times as it can be a bit slow but we are so toothless in the final 3rd at the moment that’s killing us we’re all huff and puff without blowing the house down type of side Atm

Hopefully it all comes along for us I do think tho that some of the summer signings need to start stepping up now the excuse for lack of game time is over now
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:13 - Sep 2 with 5152 viewsartsbossbeard

One game closer to the 10 game msrker without a win and the realisation we're in the hands of a charlatan.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 5134 viewsBluearmy71

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:06 - Sep 2 by ipswich93

Vital we break the winless duck soon as otherwise i fear the confidence in team could fade we even if it’s a lucky 1nil win we need something to get us going .

We knock it about well I think we need to quicken the tempo of are play at times as it can be a bit slow but we are so toothless in the final 3rd at the moment that’s killing us we’re all huff and puff without blowing the house down type of side Atm

Hopefully it all comes along for us I do think tho that some of the summer signings need to start stepping up now the excuse for lack of game time is over now

There is no denying that we need to play it into the forwards feet more, we need those balls threaded though into space for Jackson to exploit his pace, as we know the only way forwards gain confidence is by scoring, they cant do that if we don't supply the balls they need!

Your last point could be argued that who puts a limit on how long things take to come good, obv sooner rather than later is good but for me its still early days!
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:14 - Sep 2 with 5131 viewshomer_123

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:13 - Sep 2 by artsbossbeard

One game closer to the 10 game msrker without a win and the realisation we're in the hands of a charlatan.

Evans or PH?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 5115 viewsBenters2

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:14 - Sep 2 by homer_123

Evans or PH?

Both.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:16 - Sep 2 with 5121 viewshomer_123

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:14 - Sep 2 by Bluearmy71

There is no denying that we need to play it into the forwards feet more, we need those balls threaded though into space for Jackson to exploit his pace, as we know the only way forwards gain confidence is by scoring, they cant do that if we don't supply the balls they need!

Your last point could be argued that who puts a limit on how long things take to come good, obv sooner rather than later is good but for me its still early days!

The signing of Walters and today's match match shows that we could be about to focus on being a little more direct going forward.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:25 - Sep 2 with 5074 viewsBluearmy71

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:16 - Sep 2 by homer_123

The signing of Walters and today's match match shows that we could be about to focus on being a little more direct going forward.

Distinctly possible, but I'm hoping he's more of the target man to hold the ball up and play Jackson in, we shall find out soon enough!
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:34 - Sep 2 with 5031 viewswarkthisway

Another season of transition? This must be the tenth in the last 15?

bentnkuqi

Login to get fewer ads

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:35 - Sep 2 with 5032 viewsCurrie10

I would say the same to the happy clappy brigade who appear delighted with everything right now - something I am not.

However, I am not going to go against free speech.

It's a forum - say what the hell you want.

Be subjective - we all support ITFC and want the best for the club.

Lets not go down a dictatorship route............ they aren't nice places to be.............
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:43 - Sep 2 with 5001 viewsm14_blue

You've almost made the full transition to a troll.

Have to say I was disappointed with today's performance though, we were wasteful in possession and lacked any real quality.

Norwich were awful and we were no better.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:46 - Sep 2 with 4975 viewsBenters2

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:34 - Sep 2 by warkthisway

we like them its the perfect excuse.

See also the 5 year plan.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:47 - Sep 2 with 4969 viewsartsbossbeard

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:43 - Sep 2 by m14_blue

Have to say I was disappointed with today's performance though, we were wasteful in possession and lacked any real quality.

Just because I've not bought into The Cult of Hurst doesn't make me a troll.

Win ganes, play the expansive football we were promised and I'll gladly provide praise.

Lazy rhetoric.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:48 - Sep 2 with 4961 viewsCurrie10

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:43 - Sep 2 by m14_blue

Well I'd say the 10/11 game mark is a good time to judge the side.

We're over 50% of the way to either.

Lets hope we win the next 5 :)
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:48 - Sep 2 with 4957 viewsm14_blue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:34 - Sep 2 by warkthisway

Fair enough this time round though isn't it?

We have a new manager, trying to implement a new style, with an almost entirely new team.

Would you not call that a transition?

Our (justified) past frustrations aren't Hurst's fault.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:51 - Sep 2 with 4928 viewsFrimleyBlue

Be patient...

Hurst has certainly already lost patience...

Different formation
Dropped Bart ( which I was rediculed for suggesting btw)

Told ya all along.. he is nothing more than a mini mick whos got a job thats too big for him.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:52 - Sep 2 with 4922 viewsCurrie10

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:51 - Sep 2 by FrimleyBlue

Be patient...

Different formation

Told ya all along.. he is nothing more than a mini mick whos got a job thats too big for him.

I'm beyond the Donacien decision today / couple with the need to loan and start a winger with such a bad injury record in Graham who is clearly not match ready.

Baffling decision to be kind.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:58 - Sep 2 with 4893 viewsm14_blue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:47 - Sep 2 by artsbossbeard

Just because I've not bought into The Cult of Hurst doesn't make me a troll.

Win ganes, play the expansive football we were promised and I'll gladly provide praise.

Lazy rhetoric.

"The realisation we're in the hands of a charlatan."

Post obviously provocative nonsense and then get all precious when called out on it. Divide everything into ridiculously binary guff (you're part of a cult if you disagree he's been proved a charlatan after 6 games).

You've become everything you (rightly) hated last season.

You're trolling and you know you are, it's just you're not getting the numbskulls to bite, you're getting me to! I'll leave it from now on.

You and Currie10 can have a circle jerk every time we play badly/don't win about how you were right all along. (Actually not sure you can have a circle jerk with just 2 of you, maybe Along will lend you a hand too..?)
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:01 - Sep 2 with 4863 viewsartsbossbeard

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:58 - Sep 2 by m14_blue

Post obviously provocative nonsense and then get all precious when called out on it. Divide everything into ridiculously binary guff (you're part of a cult if you disagree he's been proved a charlatan after 6 games).

You're trolling and you know you are, it's just you're not getting the numbskulls to bite, you're getting me to! I'll leave it from now on.

You and Currie10 can have a circle jerk every time we play badly/don't win about how you were right all along. (Actually not sure you can have a circle jerk with just 2 of you, maybe Along will lend you a hand too..?)

Cor!

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:03 - Sep 2 with 4857 viewsm14_blue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:01 - Sep 2 by artsbossbeard

Cor!

I get emotional on derby day!
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:03 - Sep 2 with 4852 viewsCurrie10

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:58 - Sep 2 by m14_blue

Jesus wept.

When we win I'll use the forum and say good things about us.

When we lose I ask questions that need asking.

That's the point of a forum, no?!

Have debate!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 20:04]
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:04 - Sep 2 with 4850 viewsm14_blue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:03 - Sep 2 by Currie10

Jesus wept.

When we win I'll use the forum and say good things about us.

When we lose I ask questions that need asking.

That's the point of a forum, no?!

Have debate!
[Post edited 2 Sep 2018 20:04]

How about when we draw?
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:21 - Sep 2 with 4778 viewsbluesimon

I hear you, but at the moment I don't think PH knows his best team, who he wants in his squad nor is able to change his approach depending on the players he has.

It's difficult to gel when there are more than 3 changes in the starting line-up for each game (albeit some have been enforced).

This is exacerbated when you have 3 players going straight into the team who haven't played much this season for their parent clubs, and who would have had next to zero chance of getting to know any of their new team mates, surroundings, style of play or whats required of them.

At the moment I'm hoping that everything does gel, but its a long season in an unforgiving league. Still its the international break next week, so hopefully we can work on getting a win at Hull.
All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:26 - Sep 2 with 4734 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Mr Evans to you!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:26 - Sep 2 with 4725 viewspointofblue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 19:51 - Sep 2 by FrimleyBlue

Be patient...

Different formation

Interesting - you've called him a mini Mick after calling him out for doing things which we'd never have seen Mick do.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 09:45 - Sep 3 with 4438 viewsFrimleyBlue

All the negative posters just do one ffs! on 20:26 - Sep 2 by pointofblue

Interesting - you've called him a mini Mick after calling him out for doing things which we'd never have seen Mick do.

What things would Mick never do? Drop Bart? he never had too

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024