Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerken 14:39 - Sep 2 with 1678 viewsuefacup81

Seemed to be remonstrating quite animatedly with Chambers at full time, and with anyone else who was listening.

Any idea what about? Was he let down massively for the goal?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Gerken on 14:40 - Sep 2 with 1650 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Was a very good strike. Don't know if he was unhappy about the lack of closing down. BUT for me the mistake came from Nolan lunging in on his man just before and letting him slip away from him.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Gerken on 14:41 - Sep 2 with 1621 viewsDanTheMan

Gerken on 14:40 - Sep 2 by TheTrueBlue1878

Was a very good strike. Don't know if he was unhappy about the lack of closing down. BUT for me the mistake came from Nolan lunging in on his man just before and letting him slip away from him.

Yeah that was really silly. Just needed to stay on his feet.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Gerken on 21:36 - Sep 2 with 1276 viewsbentley_blue

I noticed him shouting at our bench and waving his arms about when we had the free kick towards the end of the game. Looked properly upset, think he wanted another defender back? Will Bart be back for the next game?
Gerken on 21:41 - Sep 2 with 1223 viewsRonFearonsHair

Gerken on 21:36 - Sep 2 by bentley_blue

I noticed him shouting at our bench and waving his arms about when we had the free kick towards the end of the game. Looked properly upset, think he wanted another defender back? Will Bart be back for the next game?

It was as though he had forgotten it wasn't a cup match and was trying to get permission to go up for it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024