Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday 15:09 - Aug 24 with 2597 viewsDA22A

Might travel across to Sheffield tomorrow with my son to watch the boys play. Not been there for ages, so just wondered if anyone knew good places to park near the ground.
Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:21 - Aug 24 with 2573 viewsSaleAway

Gatwick, obvs.

Poll: Which is less impressive?
Blog: Phoenix From the Flames

Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:24 - Aug 24 with 2566 viewsTractorgirlforever

I always park at meadowhall for free and get the tram from there straight to the ground
Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:27 - Aug 24 with 2561 viewsSteve_M

The Greyhound Stadium used to be ok, ten minutes walk away and not too expensive. Last time I went, we parked just off the A61 on the northern side of the valley but we were heading back north.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 15:28]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:29 - Aug 24 with 2551 viewsITFC_Forever

The various side roads off Leppings Lane are usually a good bet.
[Post edited 24 Aug 2018 15:29]

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:41 - Aug 24 with 2526 viewsMullet

There's a garage just round from Leppings lane that has parking but sometimes it's terrible getting away.

There's a bingo hall just up the main rd which also takes parking on match days but i can't remember what I paid last time.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 17:56 - Aug 24 with 2464 viewsHennikerBlu

Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 15:24 - Aug 24 by Tractorgirlforever

I always park at meadowhall for free and get the tram from there straight to the ground

Sounds like a very good option, skips the traffic from the ground too and straight on the M1.
Matchday Parking near Hillsborough on Saturday on 00:11 - Aug 25 with 2334 viewsRoyal_Blue

Staying over in Ponty tonight with a mate. Was looking forward to a train ride and beers in Sheffield before game, but trains cancelled due to strike. So now driving and heading to Hillsborough Tap. Hopefully park between there and ground.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024