Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. 12:31 - Aug 16 with 2142 viewsBlueBadger

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/13/anti-fascist-football-fans-want-to-fight-rise-of-

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:33 - Aug 16 with 2116 viewsReuser_is_God

Christ.

If anything that'll stoke up FLA & make it even worse.

Plus, why do they associate these political movements with football FFS?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:35 - Aug 16 with 2106 viewsWithnail

Lads. Lasses. What about us gender fluid people!

Racists.
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:37 - Aug 16 with 2096 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:35 - Aug 16 by Withnail

Lads. Lasses. What about us gender fluid people!

Racists.

'Gender fluid' sounds like a euphemism!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:37 - Aug 16 with 2099 viewsJ2BLUE

FFS stop using the words 'lads' in the title. Anyone who describes themselves as a 'lad' is statistically 114% likely to be a total bell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:39 - Aug 16 with 2091 viewsBlueBadger

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:33 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

Christ.

'Don't stand up to them and they'll go away' is exactly how the FLA's great grandparents were kept out of Cable Street, as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:44 - Aug 16 with 2077 viewsGlasgowBlue

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:33 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

Christ.

If racism is starting to rear it's ugly head again at our football grounds then it needs to be countered. If you tolerate racism then eventually it becomes normalised.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:46 - Aug 16 with 2053 viewsReuser_is_God

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:44 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

If racism is starting to rear it's ugly head again at our football grounds then it needs to be countered. If you tolerate racism then eventually it becomes normalised.

I don;t think the FLA has been racist at football grounds?

In 20 years of attending football matches I've genuinely never heard any racism.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:46 - Aug 16 with 2054 viewsBlueBadger

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:44 - Aug 16 by GlasgowBlue

It was pretty much the actions of fans groups and fans groups alone who managed to clear the far-right element out of Leeds. Now they've merely got dreadful fans as opposed to fans who are dreadful racists.

Login to get fewer ads

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:50 - Aug 16 with 2038 viewsBlueBadger

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:46 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

In 20 years of attending football matches I've genuinely never heard any racism.

That's mainly due to the actions of fans(and more official) groups, be they big groups like Kick It Out or more locally in places like Leeds where groups have worked to actively counter the toxic elements, rather than letting them go unchecked 'because they'll only get worse'.
[Post edited 16 Aug 2018 12:53]

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:21 - Aug 17 with 1823 viewsdocklandsblue

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 12:46 - Aug 16 by Reuser_is_God

You've never heard the Fashanu chant then...?
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:30 - Aug 17 with 1800 viewsIpswichKnight

Nothing more than another bunch of thugs, this quote sums them up

"For too long right wing fans have had their own way, what we need is firms who will turn up and fight them at marches, demonstrations and football matches"

Both them and the stupid lads alliance can do one all they both want is a return to the shameful scenes of the 80's.
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:34 - Aug 17 with 1796 viewsshoopdelang

I’m nothing to do with the FLA and don’t really have an opinion on them.

However I wouldn’t say they are fascist.

Being “ fascist “ seems to be a word people throw around when they want to win an argument or in this case be socially accepted by being “ Anti-Fascist “.

Basically what I am saying is. Load of nonsense.
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:40 - Aug 17 with 1779 viewsshoopdelang

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:21 - Aug 17 by docklandsblue

which one please elaborate as I haven’t heard a racist Fashanu song either.
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 11:51 - Aug 17 with 1746 viewsLeagueOne

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:34 - Aug 17 by shoopdelang

I’m nothing to do with the FLA and don’t really have an opinion on them.

However I wouldn’t say they are fascist.

Being “ fascist “ seems to be a word people throw around when they want to win an argument or in this case be socially accepted by being “ Anti-Fascist “.

Basically what I am saying is. Load of nonsense.

It's an oversimplification of the problem as most members of the FLA couldn't spell it, let alone understand what Fascism means. The muddying of racism and islamophobia with fascism is only helping the cause of the far right sadly, you can't use fascism as a one size fits all attack on such a broad spectrum of views.

It's time to make the best of it.
Poll: Would you leave TWTD if political threads were banned?

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 16:28 - Aug 17 with 1639 viewsBenters2

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 10:21 - Aug 17 by docklandsblue

Erm go on?
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 16:30 - Aug 17 with 1636 viewsGeoffSentence

That was homophobic rather than racist.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 19:10 - Aug 17 with 1540 viewscrunchie1978

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!
Was having a s##t day but this has cheered me up no end.
Thanks for posting!
Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 19:19 - Aug 17 with 1519 viewsBenters2

Now, here's a fans group we can ALL get behind. on 19:10 - Aug 17 by crunchie1978

This is the funniest thing I've seen in ages!
Was having a s##t day but this has cheered me up no end.
Thanks for posting!

Its good but its no TN
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024