Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga 16:51 - Aug 7 with 1763 viewsmarcus1642

http://c.newsnow.co.uk/A/949338648?-1060:818 By Frank Weston
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 16:52]
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:52 - Aug 7 with 1725 viewswkj

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:55 - Aug 7 with 1650 viewsfabian_illness

Speculation and guess work.
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:56 - Aug 7 with 1623 viewsmarcus1642

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:52 - Aug 7 by wkj

How do you figure I'm 'Trolling'?. Its just another opinion!
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:57 - Aug 7 with 1592 viewswkj

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:56 - Aug 7 by marcus1642

How do you figure I'm 'Trolling'?. Its just another opinion!

click bait titles with click-through referral links are the work of the devil, regardless of intention
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 16:58]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:58 - Aug 7 with 1584 viewsmarcus1642

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:55 - Aug 7 by fabian_illness

Speculation and guess work.

Absolutely! and what's wrong with that?
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:02 - Aug 7 with 1506 viewsmarcus1642

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:57 - Aug 7 by wkj

click bait titles with click-through referral links are the work of the devil, regardless of intention
[Post edited 7 Aug 2018 16:58]

Hardly the work of the devil, totally harmless links.

We'll just agree to disagree.
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:03 - Aug 7 with 1501 viewsJ2BLUE

I suspect it's a bit like buying a house and we're along the chain. As soon as one deal is confirmed they'll all be confirmed (whoever Derby are hoping to shift, Waghorn and the Shrews duo - possibly even further down the chain).

I think the club will announce they've signed at the same time as they announce Waghorn has gone. That will allow them to present Nolan as Waghorn's replacement and put some quotes up from Hurst about the way he wants his teams to play. That will kill any 'Waghorn replacement' stuff before it starts.

That article is pure guesswork and BS.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:05 - Aug 7 with 1464 viewsHARRY10

The point that seems to be overlooked is that the same reasons that Waghorn's fee has gone up re the same reasons that other fees have gone up. If we expect to receive the 'going rate' then we should be prepared to pay the 'going rate'.

To find ourselves within two days of the transfer window closing and having this number of possible transfers still undecided does not reflect well as things good forward

Still the same shambles
Login to get fewer ads

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:07 - Aug 7 with 1427 viewsJ2BLUE

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:05 - Aug 7 by HARRY10

The point that seems to be overlooked is that the same reasons that Waghorn's fee has gone up re the same reasons that other fees have gone up. If we expect to receive the 'going rate' then we should be prepared to pay the 'going rate'.

To find ourselves within two days of the transfer window closing and having this number of possible transfers still undecided does not reflect well as things good forward

Still the same shambles

Disagree. If we get 3-4 deals tied up then fair play to the club. If the Shrews limp over the line but that's it then there will be questions to answer.

Truly impaired.

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:08 - Aug 7 with 1410 viewsmarcus1642

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:03 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

I suspect it's a bit like buying a house and we're along the chain. As soon as one deal is confirmed they'll all be confirmed (whoever Derby are hoping to shift, Waghorn and the Shrews duo - possibly even further down the chain).

I think the club will announce they've signed at the same time as they announce Waghorn has gone. That will allow them to present Nolan as Waghorn's replacement and put some quotes up from Hurst about the way he wants his teams to play. That will kill any 'Waghorn replacement' stuff before it starts.

That article is pure guesswork and BS.

Its just a piece written by a fan on a fan site. Just like all the posts written on this forum.

Def info that.
Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:13 - Aug 7 with 1357 viewsJ2BLUE

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:08 - Aug 7 by marcus1642

Its just a piece written by a fan on a fan site. Just like all the posts written on this forum.

Def info that.

It's not though. They have 'sources' and are trying to create the impression the deal could break down.

Truly impaired.

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:16 - Aug 7 with 1316 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:05 - Aug 7 by HARRY10

Still the same shambles

I'm not really sure what the club have done wrong to be honest.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:18 - Aug 7 with 1303 viewsBrixtonBlue

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 16:58 - Aug 7 by marcus1642

Absolutely! and what's wrong with that?

It's a perfectly reasonable report IMO, and reasonably well written.

Plus it killed a few more minutes before I refresh again.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:19 - Aug 7 with 1286 viewsmarcus1642

Vital Ipswich view point on the transfer saga on 17:13 - Aug 7 by J2BLUE

It's not though. They have 'sources' and are trying to create the impression the deal could break down.

Well the deal hasn't happened yet. So I guess we'll find out in the next day or two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024