Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watching Reading Derby last night...... 09:41 - Aug 4 with 1005 viewschunkymunky

Having watched that game I think that Derby will be more likely a mid table finish as opposed to a favourite for promotion, it seems like Frank Lampard is looking to play out from the back but one thing was apparent watching it, he hasn't got the players to do it at the back, Richard Keogh looked terrible to me, I think once the 'Lampard' carnival bubble bursts they will struggle.
Watching Reading Derby last night...... on 09:47 - Aug 4 with 968 viewswkj

Which was it, were you watching Derby or Reading Derby?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Watching Reading Derby last night...... on 09:50 - Aug 4 with 954 viewsbournemouthblue

They're still looking for another striker potentially

On paper they should be competitive but we will see. Frank as a lot of learning today, we will see how he gets on.

I was surprised to see some of the players Reading have, what on earth is Aluko doing there for example?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Watching Reading Derby last night...... on 09:51 - Aug 4 with 952 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Watching Reading Derby last night...... on 09:58 - Aug 4 with 915 viewsstrikalite

I promise you Derby will be up there in the play-offs, they weren't great at all last night and Reading had chances to be two up by half time....but they have enough quality about them, just need to keep key players fit, that's the key for the top sides...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024