Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So with the lack of def info 11:27 - Aug 2 with 1363 viewsBetablocker

And time are we to assume that we are starting our game sat with 1 senior CB?

Seems a little curious. Youd think that an area as important as CB would be sorted by now.

Or again is that me being cynical?
It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:30 - Aug 2 with 1350 viewsBloots

....but the Wolf has shown decent attributes during pre season. I wouldn't feel comfortable with him there for the whole season though.

If we are still in this position in a weeks time there should be cause for concern.

But I very much doubt we will be.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

So with the lack of def info on 11:31 - Aug 2 with 1333 viewsGuthrum

Does Woolfenden not count as a senior CB (having played all preseason)? Then there's Donacien and possibly Chalobah. Also Spence and Knudsen can both fill in.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So with the lack of def info on 11:32 - Aug 2 with 1306 viewsNo9

To be more accurate, Town will kick off on Saturday with a team + bench of players selected by the new Team Management.
It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 1299 viewsPhilTWTD

It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:30 - Aug 2 by Bloots

....but the Wolf has shown decent attributes during pre season. I wouldn't feel comfortable with him there for the whole season though.

If we are still in this position in a weeks time there should be cause for concern.

Would be very surprised if he started ahead of Donacien at centre-half if someone hasn't arrived before Saturday.
It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 1288 viewsBluebell

It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:30 - Aug 2 by Bloots

Agreed and it would be shame if the Wolf was just dropped for a newbee who had only arrived the day before.

Early days and I am really looking forward to Saturday.

(I may have to buy a programme so I can work out who the new players are and learn the spellings of their names! )
It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:34 - Aug 2 with 1282 viewsKieran_Knows

It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:33 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Would be very surprised if he started ahead of Donacien at centre-half if someone hasn't arrived before Saturday.

As I said on another thread, wouldn't any new signings need to be registered by 12pm tomorrow lunchtime?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

So with the lack of def info on 11:35 - Aug 2 with 1263 viewsBetablocker

So with the lack of def info on 11:31 - Aug 2 by Guthrum

Does Woolfenden not count as a senior CB (having played all preseason)? Then there's Donacien and possibly Chalobah. Also Spence and Knudsen can both fill in.

I dunno thats why i ask. Hes young and played pre season as you say. So hes classed as a senior CB cool thats good.

I hope he doesn't get pushed to soon to early. We have seen what thats done in the past.

Shame it appears our first choice target has been outpriced.
It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:36 - Aug 2 with 1256 viewsMullet

It's not ideal, obviously.... on 11:33 - Aug 2 by PhilTWTD

Knudsen sold or one of the rbs off do you think?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

So with the lack of def info on 11:57 - Aug 2 with 1170 viewsGarv

If someone got injured in November and Woolfy had to step in no one would bat an eye so I don't see why he can't play in the first game. There may be some added pressure with the occasion but he's been comfortable all pre season including against West Ham.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024