Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is this passing football? 15:20 - Jul 28 with 1753 viewseastwell_blue

It's been so long I've forgotten how enjoyable it is
What is this passing football? on 15:23 - Jul 28 with 1722 viewsquirkie

Not happy with this style of play, Hurst not going to last long in his job. We need the Hoofball back.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

What is this passing football? on 15:24 - Jul 28 with 1705 viewseastwell_blue

What is this passing football? on 15:23 - Jul 28 by quirkie

Not happy with this style of play, Hurst not going to last long in his job. We need the Hoofball back.

Yep at least you knew what to expect and how long till half time
What is this passing football? on 15:27 - Jul 28 with 1666 viewsOsmansCleanSheet

It’s good to see isn’t it? Especially after enduring MM’s turgid rubbish for so long.
What is this passing football? on 15:29 - Jul 28 with 1644 viewsRedX

Great to see the lads knocking it around. They will only get better as the season goes on.
What is this passing football? on 15:31 - Jul 28 with 1605 viewschicoazul

What is this passing football? on 15:29 - Jul 28 by RedX

Great to see the lads knocking it around. They will only get better as the season goes on.

It's good to see but, so as to pour a bucket of scorn on this, Woolf and Nydam give it away quite a bit.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What is this passing football? on 15:39 - Jul 28 with 1544 viewsnshearman1

What is this passing football? on 15:31 - Jul 28 by chicoazul

It's good to see but, so as to pour a bucket of scorn on this, Woolf and Nydam give it away quite a bit.

But it's positive passing football. It's inconceivable to me how certain people could defend Mick for so long based on long-past achievements when the football for a good 2 years was utter s***e. Then along comes the Academy Director who doesn't want the job and for 4 games we play better football. And now this. I have no doubt we'll have a very mixed season and ME's financial strategy will continue to hinder us, but change it had to come and this is proper progress.
What is this passing football? on 15:42 - Jul 28 with 1513 viewseastwell_blue

What is this passing football? on 15:39 - Jul 28 by nshearman1

But it's positive passing football. It's inconceivable to me how certain people could defend Mick for so long based on long-past achievements when the football for a good 2 years was utter s***e. Then along comes the Academy Director who doesn't want the job and for 4 games we play better football. And now this. I have no doubt we'll have a very mixed season and ME's financial strategy will continue to hinder us, but change it had to come and this is proper progress.

Agreed. I had more or less given up on such a boring spectacle week in week out. We may not be up there challenging but at least it will be interesting.
What is this passing football? on 15:48 - Jul 28 with 1426 viewsRobTheMonk

I swear I saw Chambers do a through ball between two players to Downes. What the hell am I watching?!
Login to get fewer ads

What is this passing football? on 16:48 - Jul 28 with 1257 viewsRedX

What is this passing football? on 15:31 - Jul 28 by chicoazul

You could put that down to one of many things. Nerves, pre-season, premier league opposition or just playing in a side that are not used to each other. Players need time to gel. Happy with the effort tbh.
What is this passing football? on 16:52 - Jul 28 with 1213 viewscrazyblue68

As long as we win games, but we are too weak all over the park. And will get caught cold in this league. We need some central defenders, and some wingers, the 2 new ones we have arnt all that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024