Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This forum.... 07:14 - Jul 6 with 7623 viewsjaseitfc

is insane!

Just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading different threads.... my oh my theres a few who seem to take it too seriously.

That said at points it was bloody hilarious reading through!
This forum.... on 11:17 - Jul 6 with 1988 viewschicoazul

Are you new here?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This forum.... on 11:18 - Jul 6 with 1989 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 11:10 - Jul 6 by _

It's all very well saying that, so why do you keep posting these posts when you've done much the same in the past?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

on 11:28 - Jul 6 with 1970 views_

This forum.... on 11:18 - Jul 6 by BrixtonBlue

It's all very well saying that, so why do you keep posting these posts when you've done much the same in the past?

This forum.... on 11:30 - Jul 6 with 1964 viewsKeno

on 11:28 - Jul 6 by _

I may be speaking alone, I may be speaking for many but can I say .....

[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 11:37]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

on 11:35 - Jul 6 with 1957 views_

This forum.... on 11:30 - Jul 6 by Keno

I may be speaking alone, I may be speaking for many but can I say .....

[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 11:37]

This forum.... on 11:36 - Jul 6 with 1953 viewsKeno

on 11:35 - Jul 6 by _

Frick!!

Gav is looking at this issue

It was "Let it go' from frozen
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 11:38]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

on 11:37 - Jul 6 with 1942 views_

This forum.... on 11:36 - Jul 6 by Keno

Frick!!

Gav is looking at this issue

It was "Let it go' from frozen
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 11:38]

This forum.... on 11:39 - Jul 6 with 1939 viewsLord_Lucan

This forum.... on 11:18 - Jul 6 by BrixtonBlue

You need a serious word with yourself. You are having an unprovoked go at someone after a comment about having a go at people.

Earlier you posted a link suggesting that people listen to it to prevent them from being rude yet yesterday you lost the plot and started behaving like a 6 year old.

It's as if you are a bit of a tvvat

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

This forum.... on 11:43 - Jul 6 with 1920 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 11:28 - Jul 6 by _

The thing about self awareness is that although one might say they are totally self aware, if they weren't self aware they wouldn't know it. So one might think that they're self aware whilst being utterly unaware of their lack of self awareness.

I include myself in the above, which some might argue is the most self aware thing I've done.

I need a lie down.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

This forum.... on 11:57 - Jul 6 with 1878 viewsgiant_stow

twtd will eat itself.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This forum.... on 12:00 - Jul 6 with 1876 viewsfooters

This forum.... on 11:57 - Jul 6 by giant_stow

twtd will eat itself.

I think your suggestion yesterday was a good one, ulla. How's about instead of Friday's virtual pub we all sit crossed-legged and pass around a virtual peace pipe?

We can even do that Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz thing.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

This forum.... on 12:04 - Jul 6 with 1865 viewsgiant_stow

This forum.... on 12:00 - Jul 6 by footers

I think your suggestion yesterday was a good one, ulla. How's about instead of Friday's virtual pub we all sit crossed-legged and pass around a virtual peace pipe?

We can even do that Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz thing.

Thank you, but you'll have to speak to Dylan about that - he's the landlord of the virtual pub and he might not want to lose his licence.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This forum.... on 12:06 - Jul 6 with 1863 viewsBrixtonBlue

This forum.... on 11:39 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

You need a serious word with yourself. You are having an unprovoked go at someone after a comment about having a go at people.

Earlier you posted a link suggesting that people listen to it to prevent them from being rude yet yesterday you lost the plot and started behaving like a 6 year old.

No, you thought I behaved like a 6 year old. Which is a bit rich from a bloke banned from football for running on a pitch with his belly hanging out.

It's not unprovoked either. Libbers has had many running battles with me, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Just because you like him and don't like me doesn't change that.

Besides, it's all good natured. There's nothing nasty. ironically, you're making an unprovoked attack on me calling me a tvvat and acting like a 6 year old.

Have a word with YOUR self!

on 12:11 - Jul 6 with 1840 views_

This forum.... on 12:06 - Jul 6 by BrixtonBlue

No, you thought I behaved like a 6 year old. Which is a bit rich from a bloke banned from football for running on a pitch with his belly hanging out.

It's not unprovoked either. Libbers has had many running battles with me, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy. Just because you like him and don't like me doesn't change that.

Besides, it's all good natured. There's nothing nasty. ironically, you're making an unprovoked attack on me calling me a tvvat and acting like a 6 year old.

This forum.... on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 1828 viewsTempus_Fugit

This forum.... on 12:13 - Jul 6 with 1825 viewsBrixtonBlue

on 12:11 - Jul 6 by _

Don't worry, I'm working on my book now until the first match at three.

I know when I'm not wanted!

This forum.... on 12:14 - Jul 6 with 1814 viewsartsbossbeard

*sips tea, gets comfy*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This forum.... on 12:17 - Jul 6 with 1798 viewswkj

You've done similar in posts before- I make mistakes and admit to my mistakes if I feel I have, as I admitted on the other post- but it is quite tit for tat on here some times, and we just have to disengage, or we start beliving things that are false, or get paranoid that someone is out to get us.

There is a lot of ribbing on this forum, I would like to think most mean it in good spirits, getting worked up about being ribbed is always going to be wayyyyyyy more stress than its worth.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

This forum.... on 12:19 - Jul 6 with 1788 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm telling Mother on you.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This forum.... on 12:27 - Jul 6 with 1759 viewsBrixtonBlue

This forum.... on 12:19 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

I'm telling Mother on you.

Sh!t.

This forum.... on 12:55 - Jul 6 with 1711 viewsRyorry

This forum.... on 12:13 - Jul 6 by Tempus_Fugit

Tempus Fugit in this glorious, hot, dry (but getting dodgy with water & drought problems now) summer is a good reason for sitting back, flicking through this thread with perspective, and having a few lols at some world-class hypocrisy going on (not you, obvs! only replied to your post specifically cos of your username).

Yay, come on England tomorrow!

Poll: Time of the annunciation

This forum.... on 13:01 - Jul 6 with 1693 viewsSarge

This forum.... on 08:35 - Jul 6 by Dubtractor

Honestly, if I see a thread of over 5 pages I rarely bother even opening it. The law of averages say that it is likely to be a waste of time.

Sure. I'll have missed a few gems, but think of how much pointless bickering I've missed too.

Personally I seek out the bickering. I find it hilarious.
This forum.... on 13:12 - Jul 6 with 1654 viewschicoazul

This forum.... on 11:39 - Jul 6 by Lord_Lucan

He's consistent though, the other week he was moaning about people having a go at his opinions after spending 2 days having a go at me about my opinions.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

This forum.... on 13:15 - Jul 6 with 1642 viewsBrixtonBlue

This forum.... on 13:12 - Jul 6 by chicoazul

He's consistent though, the other week he was moaning about people having a go at his opinions after spending 2 days having a go at me about my opinions.

Yeah, your offensive opinions about how people with mental heath issues should get over it and stop being snowflakes.

Yes, I stand by that.

This forum.... on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 1631 viewsSeablu

This forum.... on 12:13 - Jul 6 by BrixtonBlue

Don't worry, I'm working on my book now until the first match at three.

I know when I'm not wanted!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024