Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just putting it out there... 21:50 - Jul 1 with 5128 viewsxrayspecs

16 - Columbia

QF - Sweden/Switzerland

SF - Russia/Croatia

They are all a bit meh....

If we can sort out our defence, then maybe, just maybe....
Just putting it out there... on 01:19 - Jul 2 with 1374 viewsSpruceMoose

Just putting it out there... on 01:05 - Jul 2 by quirkie

A lucky win against Tunisia, beat Cannon fodder Panama and now we are going to be in the final.

FFS now wonder the Jocks go for ABE.

England have won 2 KO games in 28 years, this side is not very good.

Out to either Colombia or Sweden/Switzerland.

The English are unbelievable, and yep I'm not English.

Well you can take your opinion and shove it then mush!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just putting it out there... on 01:33 - Jul 2 with 1369 viewsquirkie

Just putting it out there... on 01:19 - Jul 2 by SpruceMoose

Well you can take your opinion and shove it then mush!

Will do but you lot never learn do you.

Poll: How long will we be in League One/League Two from next season?

Just putting it out there... on 01:39 - Jul 2 with 1365 viewsWacko

I watched Colombia live and they're really not all that. Poland were terrible

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Just putting it out there... on 07:44 - Jul 2 with 1313 viewsRudyard83

I have to say that I would've been happy with all of those if they were in our group, so it's a good run to the final. Although, we haven't won a knockout game for so long that we shouldn't get our hopes up
Just putting it out there... on 08:32 - Jul 2 with 1282 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just putting it out there... on 01:33 - Jul 2 by quirkie

Will do but you lot never learn do you.

We’ll see

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Just putting it out there... on 08:33 - Jul 2 with 1282 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just putting it out there... on 23:42 - Jul 1 by Vaughan8

“They are all a bit meh....“

Unfortunately so are England. Colombia arent just going to be a walk over. It’s quite worrying how many are planning any further than that. You might be upset Tuesdaynight.

Just take each game as it comes......
[Post edited 1 Jul 2018 23:43]

I’ll be annoyed whenever we go out whether it’s Tuesday night or in a later round. Not sure what difference getting a little bit excited about the draw opening up has on that

Just putting it out there... on 08:43 - Jul 2 with 1278 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Just putting it out there... on 22:32 - Jul 1 by Nthsuffolkblue

Nobody seems to learn do they?

Iceland were not easy - they got there because they were better than the teams they beat to get there and they were too much for us.

People rightly seem to recognise that Colombia are likely to be too much for England.

What I don't get is the idea the other less fashionable teams have got to the last 16 somehow other than by being better than Germany, Italy, Holland, Spain, Portugal, Argentina, etc. They won't be easier to beat just because they are not wearing those countries' shirts. In many respects it has been a World Cup where no one team has stood out but that includes England and any suggestions we have gone from a team that will do well to get beyond the last 16 to potential World Cup winners are crass.

Iceland weren’t too much for us, if that game was played repeatedly we’d beat them 18 times out of 20 but it was one of those games where Hart made a ridiculous error and then the rest of the side completely failed to recover, getting worse and worse with confidence draining as the game went on. Awful, awful result - but given that only 4 of the players that played that night are likely to start on Tuesday it’s not really relevant now

As for the teams left on our side of the draw - Russia have lost 3-0 to Uruguay, Croatia struggled badly yesterday against a Denmark side that couldn’t beat Australia, Switzerland couldn’t beat Costa Rica and Colombia lost to Japan. Sweden are the only team that haven’t had a bad result ye - but are far from convincing

No doubt we could lose to any of them on the wrong day, but there is definitely a chance of a run - and you’d bite your own hand off for that kind of draw pre-tournament

Just putting it out there... on 09:31 - Jul 2 with 1259 viewsJ2BLUE

Just putting it out there... on 01:05 - Jul 2 by quirkie

A lucky win against Tunisia, beat Cannon fodder Panama and now we are going to be in the final.

FFS now wonder the Jocks go for ABE.

England have won 2 KO games in 28 years, this side is not very good.

Out to either Colombia or Sweden/Switzerland.

The English are unbelievable, and yep I'm not English.

You seem to think it’s just us. Don’t you think those other teams are talking about exactly the same thing? They will all be talking about the opportunity and rightfully so.

We are a genuine contender to reach the final as are all the other teams in this half of the draw. That’s what makes it so exciting.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Just putting it out there... on 09:44 - Jul 2 with 1240 viewsFreddies_Ears

It allows us to dream.

My dream ends with a cold sweat when I think of Mbappé v Maguire in the final!!!
How about putting this "out there"..... on 09:53 - Jul 2 with 1230 viewsBlueRaider

How about putting this "out there"..... on 21:59 - Jul 1 by Bloots

....we've beaten Tunisia and Panama.

And lost to Belgium.

Just saying.

Yup Tunisia and Panama were weak, Belgium game doesn't really count though - effectively a reserve friendly

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

How about putting this "out there"..... on 10:20 - Jul 2 with 1205 viewsblueconscience

How about putting this "out there"..... on 21:59 - Jul 1 by Bloots

....we've beaten Tunisia and Panama.

And lost to Belgium.

Just saying.

We hardly tried to beat Belgium, we played a reserve team like them 🙂

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024