Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Herald Scotland article... 14:05 - May 23 with 1336 viewsVeryStableGenius

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/16244676.St_Mirren_chairman_Gordon_Scott__Ja
Herald Scotland article... on 14:07 - May 23 with 1271 viewsNo9

Skulduggery in English football ?
never
Herald Scotland article... on 14:10 - May 23 with 1224 viewsKilburnBlue

This is getting as ridiculous as the Ronnie Moore debacke

Herald Scotland article... on 14:11 - May 23 with 1199 viewsBOjK

Herald Scotland article... on 14:10 - May 23 by KilburnBlue

This is getting as ridiculous as the Ronnie Moore debacke

That was quite funny.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Herald Scotland article... on 14:20 - May 23 with 1110 viewsBluJu

Loving the way all the natural born moaners and flouncers are all over the threads that suit their cause, but this gathers tumbleweed.

We have no facts. We don't know ME's opinion on JR (despite him being quoted around here as "our first choice" etc.). We don't know who is Me's preference. We have no clue as to why no decision has been announced.. JR might well have asked for time to consider while he's on holiday. ME could well be a dithering idiot... but we wont know until the facts are known.
Herald Scotland article... on 16:19 - May 23 with 1009 viewsSwansea_Blue

It would be an interesting twist if they unveil Hurst.... Not quite sure how that would go down on here.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Herald Scotland article... on 16:23 - May 23 with 984 viewsPJH

Herald Scotland article... on 14:20 - May 23 by BluJu

Loving the way all the natural born moaners and flouncers are all over the threads that suit their cause, but this gathers tumbleweed.

We have no facts. We don't know ME's opinion on JR (despite him being quoted around here as "our first choice" etc.). We don't know who is Me's preference. We have no clue as to why no decision has been announced.. JR might well have asked for time to consider while he's on holiday. ME could well be a dithering idiot... but we wont know until the facts are known.

and then when the facts are known all the natural born moaners and flouncers....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024