Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Open letter to Marcus Evans 06:45 - May 22 with 21066 viewsitfcitk

Dear Marcus,

Ipswich town football club, is more than just a football club. It’s a family and offers a sense of belonging to many fans. It supports many local businesses and has been a club our small town has been proud of for many years.

I appreciate you own our club and personally I’m grateful for your investment when it looked as if we might have gone in bankruptcy. However this is not a square on your monopoly board. If you continue to run Ipswich the way you do it is very much a possibility we will go the way of Blackpool and Coventry.

Again I appreciate it’s your money and if you do not see value in the club I would kindly ask you to sell. Ipswich sliding into league 1 or 2 would not only be disastrous for the club but also the local economy.

Ipswich town football club is not your cash cow, so invest stop trying to bring in a manager on the cheap. Offer wages comparable to the other clubs in the division. If you do not want to invest sell up.
Open letter to Marcus Evans on 15:48 - May 24 with 742 viewswkj

Open letter to Marcus Evans on 15:43 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Well?

He can't reply right now, he is working on something

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Open letter to Marcus Evans on 16:17 - May 24 with 709 viewsitfcitk

Open letter to Marcus Evans on 15:43 - May 24 by J2BLUE

Well?

I'm not giving you anything unless you make the charitable donation and send me proof.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024