Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tim Sherwood 11:17 - May 9 with 13244 viewsitfcitk

He really impressed ME over the weekend but wants to bring in all his own staff and completely overhaul the club. His aim would be to create something similar to tottenham.

ME, is a little nervous about such a big project so Sherwood will not be offered the job.

I have it on good authority a steady pair oh hands aka Mark Warburton will be announced shortly.
Tim Sherwood on 11:19 - May 9 with 8613 viewsfactual_blue

Any candidate who didn't listen to, understand and tailor their approach to ME's interview won't get the job. His that interview was so obviously an extended job description.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Tim Sherwood on 11:20 - May 9 with 8609 viewstortoise

No idea how reliable this is, but I like Warburton. Good record at Brentford and then made the mistake of going to two basket case clubs. I’d be quite happy with him.
Tim Sherwood on 11:20 - May 9 with 8608 viewsLord_Lucan

Idiot

Edit; PH seems to back up your Sherwood bit so if that was the case I half apologise.
[Post edited 9 May 2018 17:06]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tim Sherwood on 11:21 - May 9 with 8587 viewsKieran_Knows

Cheers Geoff.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Tim Sherwood on 11:23 - May 9 with 8562 viewstextbackup

hope it is MW, had £2 on him at 16/1..... ill be loaded

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Cheers luv. (n/t) on 11:24 - May 9 with 8530 viewsBloots

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Tim Sherwood on 11:25 - May 9 with 8527 viewshype313

One thing I have learnt from twitter is that anyone who has ITK in their name, generally isn't.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tim Sherwood on 11:27 - May 9 with 8499 viewsWeirdFishes

Tim Sherwood on 11:23 - May 9 by textbackup

I had £10...

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Tim Sherwood on 11:27 - May 9 with 8489 viewsskyblue23

I have it on good authority this is completely made up!

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Tim Sherwood on 11:32 - May 9 with 8424 viewsgrimboy

Warbuton would please me no end he is exactly what we want and I believe he would be a successful Town manager.
Bring it on.
Tim Sherwood on 11:32 - May 9 with 8417 viewsDanFord

Of course you do. What we all know about motor mouth Evans, who loves to get his face out there and involve himself in everything, is that he interviews someone and then immediately tells everyone what he thinks. I would fully expect that Evans will interview 3 or 4 candidates now, ask for permission after the playoffs to speak to people like Hurst and then make his decision. The suggestion that Evans has seen Sherwood out the door and run down the Portman Road corridors shouting 'he was sooooooo impressive' is laughable. As is the suggestion that because young Sherwood wants to overhaul the club, Evans has decided to ignore his commitment to something different and go for a steady pair of hands, deciding that all young managers are like Sherwood.

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Tim Sherwood on 11:34 - May 9 with 8386 viewsDanFord

Tim Sherwood on 11:25 - May 9 by hype313

One thing I have learnt from twitter is that anyone who has ITK in their name, generally isn't.

Ipswich Town Kook?

Poll: Would you be willing to consider a new club crest?

Tim Sherwood on 11:37 - May 9 with 8359 viewsJohnny_Boy

Tim Sherwood on 11:19 - May 9 by factual_blue

Any candidate who didn't listen to, understand and tailor their approach to ME's interview won't get the job. His that interview was so obviously an extended job description.

Having failed in his previous managerial roles with his 'trusted' back room staff, you'd have thought lessons would have been learnt. Clearly not.
Tim Sherwood on 11:49 - May 9 with 8217 viewsSimonCleggsNeck

Imagine creating a new account to write this drivel

Poll: Would you join in with a ‘Marcus Evans is a ****, he hates Ipswich’ chant?

Tim Sherwood on 11:50 - May 9 with 8207 viewsLord_Lucan

Tim Sherwood on 11:23 - May 9 by textbackup

I think we are now at a stage where real definite info is drying up because we are entering def con imminent

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Tim Sherwood on 12:08 - May 9 with 8109 viewsBrixtonBlue

Tim Sherwood on 11:32 - May 9 by DanFord

Of course you do. What we all know about motor mouth Evans, who loves to get his face out there and involve himself in everything, is that he interviews someone and then immediately tells everyone what he thinks. I would fully expect that Evans will interview 3 or 4 candidates now, ask for permission after the playoffs to speak to people like Hurst and then make his decision. The suggestion that Evans has seen Sherwood out the door and run down the Portman Road corridors shouting 'he was sooooooo impressive' is laughable. As is the suggestion that because young Sherwood wants to overhaul the club, Evans has decided to ignore his commitment to something different and go for a steady pair of hands, deciding that all young managers are like Sherwood.

The suggestion that Evans has seen Sherwood out the door and run down the Portman Road corridors shouting 'he was sooooooo impressive' REALLY IS laughable. I pictured that scenario in my head and literally laughed out loud. I am still laughing each time I picture it.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Tim Sherwood on 12:30 - May 9 with 7916 viewsIllinoisblue

You've let yourself down again.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Tim Sherwood on 12:35 - May 9 with 7869 viewsbenno1uk

He really impressed ME over the weekend? What did he do? Mow the lawn, paint the fence, rustle up a bbq and wash the car?
Tim Sherwood on 12:41 - May 9 with 7822 viewsJoeSoap

Tim Sherwood on 12:35 - May 9 by benno1uk

He really impressed ME over the weekend? What did he do? Mow the lawn, paint the fence, rustle up a bbq and wash the car?

If he did I'm inviting him over to my house next weekend, My cars filthy.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Tim Sherwood on 12:48 - May 9 with 7748 viewsstonojnr

Tim Sherwood on 11:37 - May 9 by Johnny_Boy

Having failed in his previous managerial roles with his 'trusted' back room staff, you'd have thought lessons would have been learnt. Clearly not.

On both sides evidenced by people not only still linking him with jobs but in some cases giving them to him as well
Tim Sherwood on 12:55 - May 9 with 7655 viewsJackSted

Imagine creating an account and calling yourself "ITFCITK (in the know)".

Aye m8 everyone's gonna believe you with that name

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

Tim Sherwood on 13:19 - May 9 with 7458 viewsjpring89

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Tim Sherwood on 13:21 - May 9 with 7439 viewstractordownsouth

Tim Sherwood on 11:32 - May 9 by grimboy

Warbuton would please me no end he is exactly what we want and I believe he would be a successful Town manager.
Bring it on.

Sprucey what do you reckon to this?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tim Sherwood on 14:16 - May 9 with 7261 viewsPhilTWTD

That's not a million miles away from what I'd heard re Sherwood's thinking subsequent to Monday's story, but not heard anything re Warburton, which isn't to say you might not be right.
Tim Sherwood on 14:22 - May 9 with 7206 viewsKieran_Knows

Tim Sherwood on 14:16 - May 9 by PhilTWTD

That's not a million miles away from what I'd heard re Sherwood's thinking subsequent to Monday's story, but not heard anything re Warburton, which isn't to say you might not be right.

I think with Warburton, is that he only has 2 staff, David Weir as assistant and Frank McParland as DoF. So all in all, they'd just replace, MM, TC and Bowman.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024