Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? 17:40 - Apr 18 with 3999 viewsgiant_stow

Something going on?

Many heading along embankment towards the city - bikes on their own wierdly.

Edit: probably nothing but Queen Victoria street shut between blackriars and Bank by the police - a big stretch.
[Post edited 18 Apr 2018 18:09]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:19 - Apr 18 with 3929 viewsCrawfordsboot

Cliff Richard - "the living doll" - in transit?
Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:23 - Apr 18 with 3903 viewsSE1blue

Are Norwich having an open top bus because they're top of the bottom half of the table?

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 3902 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:19 - Apr 18 by Crawfordsboot

Cliff Richard - "the living doll" - in transit?

Boo gerof!

The chopper's turned up now

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:24 - Apr 18 with 3898 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:23 - Apr 18 by SE1blue

Are Norwich having an open top bus because they're top of the bottom half of the table?

brute.

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:28 - Apr 18 with 3874 viewsvapour_trail

Kings x is suddenly crawling with guys with big weapons.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:30 - Apr 18 with 3863 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:28 - Apr 18 by vapour_trail

Ooh matron!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:40 - Apr 18 with 3838 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:28 - Apr 18 by vapour_trail

Interesting - feels like somethings going on.

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:45 - Apr 18 with 3820 viewsclive_baker

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:40 - Apr 18 by giant_stow

Interesting - feels like somethings going on.

There was a big chopper circling over Warren Street earlier, but that’s not particularly untoward.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:45 - Apr 18 with 3813 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:45 - Apr 18 by clive_baker

There was a big chopper circling over Warren Street earlier, but that’s not particularly untoward.

Big weapons and big choppers?! Cor blimey. Maybe it's the convening of the Lefty Bumfest Committee?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:47 - Apr 18 with 3803 viewsStanwayTractorboy

Big gathering of commonwealth leaders etc.... Nothing to worry about.
Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:49 - Apr 18 with 3794 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:47 - Apr 18 by StanwayTractorboy

ahhhh!

Sorry all.

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:50 - Apr 18 with 3785 viewsBlueinBrum

I expect it will be something to do with the Commonwealth Heads of Government meeting which is taking place somewhere in the City.

I work just off Fenchurch street and we've had lots of circular emails about closed roads all the way from our office down to the river.
Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:52 - Apr 18 with 3780 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:49 - Apr 18 by giant_stow

ahhhh!

Sorry all.

Much like the open top bus parade for participating, here is yet another example of Norwich fans making something out of nothing.

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:53 - Apr 18 with 3771 viewsvapour_trail

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:47 - Apr 18 by StanwayTractorboy

Yeah May will send them all home before they get too comfortable.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:59 - Apr 18 with 3743 viewsgiant_stow

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 18:52 - Apr 18 by SpruceMoose

Much like the open top bus parade for participating, here is yet another example of Norwich fans making something out of nothing.

I can't help it if I'm a freak-out merchant.

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 19:59 - Apr 18 with 3632 viewsStokieBlue

The leaders of the Commonwealth are meeting in the Sky Garden at the top of the Walky Talky building.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 23:43 - Apr 18 with 3477 viewsbournemouthblue

If you see these guys on bikes, this is when it is really going down

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 23:45 - Apr 18 with 3469 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone in the City see all those police bikes zoom in? on 23:43 - Apr 18 by bournemouthblue

If you see these guys on bikes, this is when it is really going down

similarly if the chopper looks like this - then be wary!

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024