Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What reaction do you think we'll see from the players Saturday? 16:36 - Mar 29 with 796 viewsFinidiCentenary

Blood and thunder, fully committed performance, desperate to get a win for the gaffer?

On the beach already, no need to break into a sweat, what's the point type display?

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

What reaction do you think we'll see from the players Saturday? on 16:40 - Mar 29 with 782 viewsartsbossbeard

Decent performance and a 1-0 win followed by a group huddle, a simple walk off and no acknowledgement of the fans apart from Chamber who pretends to do his fist pump and the flicks the bird instead.

See also, Monday.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

What reaction do you think we'll see from the players Saturday? on 16:45 - Mar 29 with 754 viewshype313

Given the contract situation with a few players, you would think that they would all want to put in a shift in light of a new manager on the horizon, so we might actually have a decent end to the season.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024