Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A potential scenario 16:17 - Mar 29 with 954 viewsFinidiCentenary

Yes or no?

If we were to get £3m plus for Bart (I think he should be worth closer to £5m personally, but lets say £3m as a minimum to sell in the summer after triggering the extension) and could bring in an average Championship keeper on a free and Evans gave the new manager the £3m to invest, would you allow Bart to leave?

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

A potential scenario on 16:18 - Mar 29 with 948 viewschicoazul

lol at the idea the new Manager would get that money to "invest". Havent you been paying attention?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

A potential scenario on 16:22 - Mar 29 with 918 viewsFinidiCentenary

A potential scenario on 16:18 - Mar 29 by chicoazul

lol at the idea the new Manager would get that money to "invest". Havent you been paying attention?

I'm not saying they would. That's the point of a hypothetical situation.

For once though I do feel Evans is ready to back the next guy to some small degree. Really, he has no choice. He can't expect to find a manager who can get us promoted on the current budget.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024