Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves 15:36 - Mar 29 with 3750 viewsCarlosValderrama

You have put our club at risk. Evans will not invest in the squad. MICK was a safe pair of hands at the helm.

The fans this season have been a disgrace.
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 3728 viewsJ2BLUE

You're welcome to that view but come on...of course it's a gamble but you'd have taken mediocrity forever out of fear? Refusing to go for it at home against the likes of Hull and Sheff U when our season wasn't dead and it was virtually risk free? With a manager who said he will never change?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 3723 viewsFinidiCentenary

Yes.

It's disgusting that it took us almost 1,000 days after first being bored to death of watching our club that we finally invaded the pitch, held protests and charged towards the dugout.

Sorry, I mean made McCarthy know that we were bored of his football.

Just post under your own username Truce will you.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:38 - Mar 29 with 3722 viewsSWGF

"Evans will not invest in the squad" yet the fans have put our club at risk?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:46 - Mar 29 with 3633 viewsRyorry

In the top 10 of stupidest ever posts on TWTD forum (and that's saying something!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:48 - Mar 29 with 3623 viewsCarlosValderrama

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:46 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

In the top 10 of stupidest ever posts on TWTD forum (and that's saying something!).

We could easily become a charlton
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 16:28]
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:48 - Mar 29 with 3615 viewschicoazul

According to Mick himself they didnt.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:50 - Mar 29 with 3596 viewsRyorry

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:48 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

Lol, I'll take that really seriously - after all, you're the one who couldn't even be arsed to find out that I'm female!

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:52 - Mar 29 with 3576 viewsCarlosValderrama

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:50 - Mar 29 by Ryorry

Lol, I'll take that really seriously - after all, you're the one who couldn't even be arsed to find out that I'm female!

I'm a lover of women
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 16:29]
Login to get fewer ads

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:53 - Mar 29 with 3563 viewshype313

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:52 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

I'm a lover of women

Think we can all see quite clearly who is the tw&t here.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:53 - Mar 29 with 3558 viewsRyorry

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:52 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

I'm a lover of women

That's defining yourself as a moron.

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:55 - Mar 29 with 3544 viewsimsureazzure

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:48 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

Your'e not much of a user of this board to make that decision about a 'Sir'
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 15:56]
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:55 - Mar 29 with 3538 viewsCarlosValderrama

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:55 - Mar 29 by imsureazzure

Your'e not much of a user of this board to make that decision about a 'Sir'
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 15:56]

Mick will undoubtedly be a success elsewhere. Give him a few quud and watch him fly.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 16:30]
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 with 3535 viewssolemio

I'm a lover of women

Silly child. Get back to your Enid Blyton book and leave the adults to talk.
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 with 3522 viewsimsureazzure

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:55 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

Mick will undoubtedly be a success elsewhere. Give him a few quud and watch him fly.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 16:30]

Correct sorry.
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 with 3511 viewsCarlosValderrama

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 by solemio

Silly child. Get back to your Enid Blyton book and leave the adults to talk.

Not read any of hers, currently reading war and peace.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 16:33]
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:57 - Mar 29 with 3508 viewsBackToRussia

Obvious Nodge fan. Haven't you got a programme award to polish.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:57 - Mar 29 with 3492 viewsimsureazzure

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

. You missed it.
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 16:01 - Mar 29 with 3452 viewssolemio

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 15:56 - Mar 29 by CarlosValderrama

You would be well advised not to get into a battle of wits as you are quite clearly so lightly armed for such a conflict as to be certain of ignominious defeat. Each reply you make reinforces this certainty.
The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 16:10 - Mar 29 with 3371 viewsBlueBadger

I suspect your two final words are superfluous.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 16:13 - Mar 29 with 3340 viewsBlueBadger

I'm a lover of women

Blimey someone's grumpy. Is your sister on the blob or something?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 17:04 - Mar 29 with 3216 viewsRyorry

The fans that hounded mick out should be ashamed of themselves on 16:01 - Mar 29 by solemio

You would be well advised not to get into a battle of wits as you are quite clearly so lightly armed for such a conflict as to be certain of ignominious defeat. Each reply you make reinforces this certainty.

He seems to have listened to you, as he's now been back to edit out all his misogynistic comments & replace them with something most would probably regard as reasonable!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024