Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war 13:51 - Mar 29 with 1708 viewsghostofescobar

Excluding caretakers.

GhostOfEscobar

And WITHOUT GOOGLING, can you name them (and be honest... on 13:57 - Mar 29 with 1695 viewsghostofescobar

.....you will only be cheating yourself and will end up banned from TWTD for a year, crying in front of the press and never be captain of the TWTD 5-a-side team again)

GhostOfEscobar

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:20 - Mar 29 with 1673 viewsSwansea_Blue

Must be more than 14, surely? Are we counting caretaker managers? By my, probably wrong, reckoning there must be at least 17/18:

Mick
That bloke that was the assistant to PJ
PJ
McParland
W@nker
Jim
BFJ
Burley
Caretaker?
Lyell
Caretaker?
Duncan
Fergie
SBR
No idea
Milburn
SAR
No idea

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 1664 viewshorsehollerer

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:20 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Must be more than 14, surely? Are we counting caretaker managers? By my, probably wrong, reckoning there must be at least 17/18:

Mick
PJ
McParland
W@nker
Jim
BFJ
Burley
Caretaker?
Lyell
Caretaker?
Duncan
Fergie
SBR
No idea
Milburn
SAR
No idea

I think some bloke called Tony Mowbray managed us for 4 games in 2002.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 1667 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Every single one of them have been from the UK, except for our first (and so far only) flirtation with fancy 'foreign' managers when we appointed Royston Keane of Ireland.
Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:26 - Mar 29 with 1656 viewsSwansea_Blue

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:24 - Mar 29 by horsehollerer

I think some bloke called Tony Mowbray managed us for 4 games in 2002.

Oh yeah, forgot about him

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:32 - Mar 29 with 1644 viewsRadlett_blue

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 14:20 - Mar 29 by Swansea_Blue

Mick
PJ
McParland
W@nker
Jim
BFJ
Burley
Caretaker?
Lyell
Caretaker?
Duncan
Fergie
SBR
No idea
Milburn
SAR
No idea

Caretakers don't count.
You missed Bill McGarry, who got us promoted in 1968.
Before Sir Alf, apart from Scott Duncan, I have no idea.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 15:34 - Mar 29 with 1609 viewsTheBlueBarca

Mick
PJ
McParland
W@nker
Jim
BFJ
Burley
Caretaker?
Lyell
Caretaker?
Duncan
Fergie
SBR
No idea
Milburn
SAR
No idea

You seem to have forgotten the ill fated dynamic duo of John Wark and Paul Goddard combo of 1994 and the legendary Mick McGiven!

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 15:42 - Mar 29 with 1595 viewsFinidiCentenary

Crystal Palace have had 14 managers since GEORGE BURLEY! In 2010!

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Login to get fewer ads

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 15:57 - Mar 29 with 1573 viewsRadlett_blue

Still amazes me that we've only had 14 managers since the war on 15:42 - Mar 29 by FinidiCentenary

Crystal Palace have had 14 managers since GEORGE BURLEY! In 2010!

Portsmouth have probably had that many owners.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024