Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32615 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsStadiumofdark

Micks asking why Phil always wears the same combat trousers every week
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsnsblu1

Grinder i recon...
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:24 - Mar 15 with 1699 viewsFrimleyBlue

bravo gav bravo

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1696 viewsFrimleyBlue

brenner trying to get as close to mick as he can this week, he's about 15 centre metres as we speak

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1695 viewsGavTWTD

I was proud of that one

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1695 viewsmaccyd9

Nervous Phil?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1694 viewsIpswich_Crazy

gav, for beging boring

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1691 viewscambsman

As normal just playing silly bs
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:25 - Mar 15 with 1685 viewsIpswich_Crazy

hes live

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 1685 viewsFrimleyBlue

how unprofessional to stick a bloody iphone in his face. where's you dictamaphone

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 1680 viewsFrimleyBlue

quite hard watching without sound

Waka waka eh eh

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 1672 viewsjimsymBLUE

When are we gonna buy some screws for that backboard? #skint

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:26 - Mar 15 with 1671 viewsbluehook

Kevin bl00dy Bru - jeeeesus
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:27 - Mar 15 with 1666 viewsbluehook

Brenner tip toeing around the questions
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Mar 15 with 1655 viewsbrad548ye

i'm on my desk top at home and it says video can't be imbedded. what kind of update do i need?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:28 - Mar 15 with 1655 viewsBarapink79

He looks ill and tired!!!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Mar 15 with 1654 viewsIpswich_Crazy

ha ha ha> mick really?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:29 - Mar 15 with 1647 viewsBarapink79

And fed up!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1644 viewsPlums

"be careful..." jeeez

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1641 viewsIpswich_Crazy

your a disgrace mick!

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1640 viewsPoloPolo

BE CAREFUL!! is he threatening fans
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1639 viewsbluehook

Hard man threatening - I’m belligerent watch out. Pitiful old fool.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:30 - Mar 15 with 1637 viewsfloridaboy

Atmosphere was a disgrace on Tuesday. You picked the damn team
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Mar 15 with 1628 viewsnsblu1

was anyone really getting on at nydam
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:31 - Mar 15 with 1627 viewsnsblu1

you decided to put morris on mick you mug
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024