Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32798 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 1460 viewscambsman

Pressure is showing just look at that face
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 1460 viewsTimmyH

It all looks a bit of a chore for him doing these interviews
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:44 - Mar 15 with 1460 viewsfloridaboy

He might have a lot of support but it is slowly dwindling. Of course he loves his job, so would I on the wages he gets
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Mar 15 with 1444 viewsbluehook

Stop smacking your lips after each sentence ffs!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1437 viewsTimmyH

his brand!!...lol
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1432 viewscambsman

Niceness is of the making Mick
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1432 viewsfloridaboy

He has a brand? Wonder what it is
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1430 viewsbluehook

Totally deluded.
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1430 viewsGavTWTD

marmite

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1430 viewsportmanking

talking about his brand suggests he's already thinking about his next club
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Mar 15 with 1429 viewsbluehook

Hopefully not Crazy.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 1426 viewsTaricco_Fan

15 minutes I'll never get back.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 1424 viewsTimmyH

god!...he's a dullard
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 1412 viewsSpruceMoose

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Mar 15 by Ipswich_Crazy

its annoying

You should upgrade to the premium version of TWTD then. It's such good value at 7.99 a month.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 1410 viewsTimmyH

fortunately I only tuned in 3 minutes ago...missed nothing I presume?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:47 - Mar 15 with 1411 viewsjimsymBLUE

Great stuff from Stuart & Phil, but I'm afraid the more I hear him the more deluded I think he is. Cheers Gav.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Mar 15 with 1407 viewscambsman

That man is shattered needs a rest
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:48 - Mar 15 with 1401 viewsTimmyH

shattered after playing 90 shots around Ufford Park!
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:49 - Mar 15 with 1387 viewsfloridaboy

they were all defensive shots around the golf course
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 15 with 1385 viewscambsman

Nevertheless his looks says it all
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:50 - Mar 15 with 1379 viewsTimmyH

putter on the tee (can't go out of bounds)
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Mar 15 with 1368 viewsTimmyH

what's everybody's take on whether he is leaving or staying?
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:51 - Mar 15 with 1363 viewsGavTWTD

he's staying, but won't be with us next season

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 15 with 1360 viewscambsman

The clue will be in the season ticket renewal letter
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 15 with 1358 viewsGavTWTD

it'll be interesting what Milne says in a week or 2

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024