Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 of us now not going tonight... 08:23 - Mar 13 with 11544 viewsunstableblue

.... beers and a meal beforehand was holding tonight’s plan together after Saturdays quality bypass football.

But with a few only arriving for game, we’ve decided to give it a miss entirely. 2 are season tickets.

Not really a ‘stay away protest’ just sad. I reckon the real attendance Saturday was around 11k bolstered by blades. Tonight will be below 10k, in real terms.

Some may say “you don’t get what being a supporter is, we don’t need your type” maybe they’ve got a point.

Anyway - I recommend going this evening as we will now put in a barn storming 3 goal wunder performance.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:26 - Mar 13 with 4905 viewsHerbivore

Why do you feel the need to broadcast your plans for this evening? Bit 'look at me', mate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:33 - Mar 13 with 4871 viewsBrixtonBlue

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:26 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

Why do you feel the need to broadcast your plans for this evening? Bit 'look at me', mate.

Moreover, I find it baffling why people feel the need to boast about NOT doing something.

Tonight I won't be shagging Rachel Riley or playing backgammon with the Queen.

What other things will people not be doing tonight?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:34 - Mar 13 with 4865 viewstrncbluearmy

more a comment on the dwindling fanbase.

Previously loyal supporters are walking away from a boring mismanaged club they no longer have any great attachment to.
Watching all this from 2000 miles away feels me with sadness.

Why have there been no demos. apart from a few subdued chants, does no one care anymore?
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 8:36]
4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:35 - Mar 13 with 4860 viewsFixed_It

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:33 - Mar 13 by BrixtonBlue

Moreover, I find it baffling why people feel the need to boast about NOT doing something.

Tonight I won't be shagging Rachel Riley or playing backgammon with the Queen.

What other things will people not be doing tonight?

Yeah - sorry about Rachel. I'll let you know what you missed...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:36 - Mar 13 with 4856 viewsFixed_It

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:34 - Mar 13 by trncbluearmy

Previously loyal supporters are walking away from a boring mismanaged club they no longer have any great attachment to.

Why have there been no demos. apart from a few subdued chants, does no one care anymore?

Because it really isn't quite as bad as some would have you believe.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:38 - Mar 13 with 4855 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:34 - Mar 13 by trncbluearmy

There's been no demos because being 12th in the Championship for a club of our size is not something that warrants a demonstration.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:38 - Mar 13 with 4852 viewsunstableblue

Why do you feel the need to respond negatively to everything I post, it’s weird.

Maybe it is a bit look at me. But this is a football forum for Ipswich fans to talk about how they feel and what they are doing in relation to the club. Just like someone’s just posted to ask - “who’s going tonight?”

I thought it was relevant because 4 of us were planning to go and Saturdays performance has changed our minds, that’s all.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:40 - Mar 13 with 4839 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:38 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

Why do you feel the need to respond negatively to everything I post, it’s weird.

Maybe it is a bit look at me. But this is a football forum for Ipswich fans to talk about how they feel and what they are doing in relation to the club. Just like someone’s just posted to ask - “who’s going tonight?”

I thought it was relevant because 4 of us were planning to go and Saturdays performance has changed our minds, that’s all.

You do seem rather desperate to broadcast how little you care about Town, but then you're not alone in that respect.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 8:49]

Login to get fewer ads

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:42 - Mar 13 with 4830 viewstrncbluearmy

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:38 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

There's been no demos because being 12th in the Championship for a club of our size is not something that warrants a demonstration.

oh dear soccer fans like you are part of the problem

I watch every game, it is blindingly obvious it`s every bit as bad as it looks, want a list.
4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:45 - Mar 13 with 4812 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:42 - Mar 13 by trncbluearmy

oh dear soccer fans like you are part of the problem

I watch every game, it is blindingly obvious it`s every bit as bad as it looks, want a list.

Soccer? Jesus, remind me not to bother taking you seriously.

If you think protesting about being a bang average Championship side is reasonable then crack on, mate. You'll make yourself and the rest of our fans look like tits though.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:46 - Mar 13 with 4814 viewsunstableblue

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:40 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

You do seem rather desperate to broadcast how little you care about Town, but then you're not alone in that respect.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 8:49]

You silly little man. You have no idea how much I care about Town, and I’m not going to justify my Town support to you.

Consider yourself ignored. Go and troll someone else for a change.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:48 - Mar 13 with 4794 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:46 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

You silly little man. You have no idea how much I care about Town, and I’m not going to justify my Town support to you.

Consider yourself ignored. Go and troll someone else for a change.

You care about them enough to regularly tell us you don't care. I guess that's a level or two below actually caring.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:54 - Mar 13 with 4753 viewsitfcjoe

I can see why people wouldn't bother travelling down to it, it's different for me living in Rushmere.

And also I'm corporate so have paid for a meal, and have a nice evening out with my Dad - but can't say I'm buzzing for the game (and I was excited about Saturday's game sadly!)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:58 - Mar 13 with 4727 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Thanks for letting us know x

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:58 - Mar 13 with 4729 viewsRegencyBlue

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:38 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

Or, alternatively, the 10,000 or so supporters who have had enough of the Evans regime demonstrated their discontent by not going anymore!
4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:00 - Mar 13 with 4715 viewsunstableblue

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:58 - Mar 13 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Thanks for letting us know x

We were going to have curry, I normally have a Danzak but was considering a jalfrezi.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:01 - Mar 13 with 4707 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 08:58 - Mar 13 by RegencyBlue

Or, alternatively, the 10,000 or so supporters who have had enough of the Evans regime demonstrated their discontent by not going anymore!

Most of those 10k weren't there when we were actually good under Burley either to be fair. It took us a while to fully shed the plastics who jumped on the Prem bandwagon but we are now back down to around our core support.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:03 - Mar 13 with 4700 viewsBluefish

I've been saying for sometime that football used to be about who could be the most loyal, people were judged on how many games they went to or how much they love the club. Nowadays our lot seem to think you are judged on how loudly you can claim to not support.

Other clubs are not like this

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:04 - Mar 13 with 4687 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:03 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

I've been saying for sometime that football used to be about who could be the most loyal, people were judged on how many games they went to or how much they love the club. Nowadays our lot seem to think you are judged on how loudly you can claim to not support.

It's the way of the world these days. An awful lot of negative energy around.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:06 - Mar 13 with 4682 viewsLord_Lucan

He's having an ITFC chat on an ITFC chat board

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:07 - Mar 13 with 4680 viewsitfcjoe

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:03 - Mar 13 by Bluefish

They are, any club where things aren't going well there becomes a myriad of reasons why people aren't going.

As soon as they start winning they come back - and kid themselves that the reason why they are winning is because everything is now being run perfectly.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:08 - Mar 13 with 4670 viewsHerbivore

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:07 - Mar 13 by itfcjoe

They are, any club where things aren't going well there becomes a myriad of reasons why people aren't going.

As soon as they start winning they come back - and kid themselves that the reason why they are winning is because everything is now being run perfectly.

They also bizarrely take credit when things are going well, usually claiming that the reason we are doing well is because the manager/owner/players are now doing what they said they should be doing all along.

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:09 - Mar 13 with 4668 viewsartsbossbeard

I've got tickets for Belle & Sebastian at Cambridge Corn Exchange tonight and I'm not even a little bit torn as to where I'd rather be.

Stupid snow.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:12 - Mar 13 with 4644 viewsitfcjoe

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:08 - Mar 13 by Herbivore

They also bizarrely take credit when things are going well, usually claiming that the reason we are doing well is because the manager/owner/players are now doing what they said they should be doing all along.

They are doing what they said.........but in reality that is only winning!

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:15 - Mar 13 with 4619 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

4 of us now not going tonight... on 09:00 - Mar 13 by unstableblue

We were going to have curry, I normally have a Danzak but was considering a jalfrezi.

*Dhansak

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024