Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: 22:53 - Mar 8 with 1301 viewsEdwardF

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: on 23:45 - Mar 8 with 1199 viewsfactual_blue

I'd still go for Postman Pat.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: on 23:52 - Mar 8 with 1200 viewsEdwardF

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: on 23:45 - Mar 8 by factual_blue

I'd still go for Postman Pat.

Now listen up!!!

Unless you start taking this important poll seriously, I will be forced to ask the moderator to intervene!

Oddly, i wasn't allowed to post a link to the poll on WotB - very strange, although the poll result has gone out via Twitter

Poll: Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker:

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: on 00:12 - Mar 9 with 1185 viewsfactual_blue

Hypothetically who would you prefer as your main striker: on 23:52 - Mar 8 by EdwardF

Now listen up!!!

Unless you start taking this important poll seriously, I will be forced to ask the moderator to intervene!

Oddly, i wasn't allowed to post a link to the poll on WotB - very strange, although the poll result has gone out via Twitter

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024