Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! 19:37 - Mar 8 with 4812 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 19:41 - Mar 8 with 4792 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 19:51 - Mar 8 with 4782 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 19:57 - Mar 8 with 4773 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 20:38 - Mar 8 with 4759 viewshoppy

No time to join in I'm afraid at the moment, but just to say, brilliant title this one, it made me audibly chuckle (not that anyone was here to hear it)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 20:59 - Mar 8 with 4748 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 20:38 - Mar 8 by hoppy

No time to join in I'm afraid at the moment, but just to say, brilliant title this one, it made me audibly chuckle (not that anyone was here to hear it)

Thanks hoppy, your welcome.

Did you shift your tickets after all?

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:13 - Mar 8 with 4740 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:15 - Mar 8 with 4734 viewshoppy

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 20:59 - Mar 8 by ericclacton

Thanks hoppy, your welcome.

Did you shift your tickets after all?

Nope not yet. I had someone wanting one of them, so might have to just go with that if there's nobody wanting two. I said I'd let them know by tomorrow afternoon anyway.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:21 - Mar 8 with 4734 viewsericclacton

Login to get fewer ads

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:27 - Mar 8 with 4714 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:32 - Mar 8 with 4708 viewsJoeSoap

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:34 - Mar 8 with 4705 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:46 - Mar 8 with 4684 viewsJoeSoap

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:54 - Mar 8 with 4672 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 21:57 - Mar 8 with 4667 viewsJoeSoap

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:09 - Mar 8 with 4654 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:13 - Mar 8 with 4645 viewsJoeSoap

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:25 - Mar 8 with 4630 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:26 - Mar 8 with 4627 viewsJoeSoap

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:41 - Mar 8 with 4607 viewsericclacton

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:52 - Mar 8 with 4592 viewsJoeSoap

Goodnight Eric, need to get some beauty sleep.

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:54 - Mar 8 with 4590 viewsLord_Lucan

Gotta say Eric.

I’m a bit of a loopy man but I haven’t got a clue what you are on about most of the time.

And I think that’s the reason why I love you.

💪

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 22:57 - Mar 8 with 4588 viewsericclacton

Nice one Joe, I've got an early start, laters.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 22:59]
Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 23:09 - Mar 8 with 4556 viewsericclacton

One of yours my Lord.

Gregorian.............Someone unsure of his name!! on 00:27 - Mar 9 with 4509 viewsGuthrum

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024