Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... 18:15 - Dec 19 with 4630 viewsJoeSoap

......then the carol singers turned up.

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:35 - Dec 19 with 4593 viewsEdwardStone

Hi Joe

Keep strong mate....

Only a few more days til they leave you alone

Seriously, best wishes to you and yours

Kindest

J
I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:36 - Dec 19 with 4583 viewsBackToRussia

Did they do "MM your football is sh1te"?

Hope you get to go home soon Joe.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:43 - Dec 19 with 4570 viewsJoeSoap

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:36 - Dec 19 by BackToRussia

Did they do "MM your football is sh1te"?

Hope you get to go home soon Joe.

Thanks, unfortunately being in Chichester most around here are Brighton supporters, so I tend to avoid talk of football.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:46 - Dec 19 with 4562 viewsBackToRussia

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:43 - Dec 19 by JoeSoap

Thanks, unfortunately being in Chichester most around here are Brighton supporters, so I tend to avoid talk of football.

Oh god don't say you're a Town fan they'll bang on about that banner.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:53 - Dec 19 with 4547 viewsSteve_M

Yes, I think that comes under cruel and unnecessary treatment.

Any prospect of being out soon or are yous tuck for a while?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:55 - Dec 19 with 4537 viewsJoeSoap

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:35 - Dec 19 by EdwardStone

Hi Joe

Keep strong mate....

Only a few more days til they leave you alone

Seriously, best wishes to you and yours

Kindest

J

Thanks, Mrs Soap sends her regards and seasonal greetings.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:00 - Dec 19 with 4526 viewsJoeSoap

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 18:53 - Dec 19 by Steve_M

Yes, I think that comes under cruel and unnecessary treatment.

Any prospect of being out soon or are yous tuck for a while?

My rising temperature and their fear of it being neutropenia keeps thwarting my attempts to escape.
I'm hoping to be out before Christmas though.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:11 - Dec 19 with 4494 viewsDubtractor

Hope you get home for Christmas fella.

Here is a proper Christmas tune for you.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:20 - Dec 19 with 4482 viewsJoeSoap

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:11 - Dec 19 by Dubtractor

Hope you get home for Christmas fella.

Here is a proper Christmas tune for you.

Thanks Dubbers, not sure that was in the remit of the hospital choir.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:27 - Dec 19 with 4458 viewsLeo_Muff

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:20 - Dec 19 by JoeSoap

Thanks Dubbers, not sure that was in the remit of the hospital choir.

All the best Joers. I hope you get yourself out of there ASAP.

I was going to wait until xmas eve to post this tune, but I'll see Dubbers Booker T and raise him a Fall

Turn it up loud on the ward

Damn, I posted in my other account. Its stickymockwell really
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 19:31]
I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:53 - Dec 19 with 4410 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

No cheerleaders ? Bunch of amateurs. Hope they get you out of there asap.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 20:30 - Dec 19 with 4369 viewsfactual_blue

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:00 - Dec 19 by JoeSoap

My rising temperature and their fear of it being neutropenia keeps thwarting my attempts to escape.

Have you thought of setting up a football match against those you wish to escape from?

Then, at half time......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 20:59 - Dec 19 with 4329 viewsRyorry

Sorry to hear that Joe, guess they made a bee-line for the hosp because they knew no-one could lock the door and pretend all are out!

Wishing you all the best, hope you're out for Christmas, sending you virtual hugs

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 21:04 - Dec 19 with 4315 viewsSteve_M

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 19:00 - Dec 19 by JoeSoap

Good luck with that.

Here's another decent Christmas song:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 21:31 - Dec 19 with 4276 viewsJoeSoap

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 20:30 - Dec 19 by factual_blue

Have you thought of setting up a football match against those you wish to escape from?

Then, at half time......

Not sure I could persuade 20,000 French football fans to smuggle me out of the hospital's football stadium.

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 21:59 - Dec 19 with 4228 viewsfactual_blue

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 21:31 - Dec 19 by JoeSoap

Not sure I could persuade 20,000 French football fans to smuggle me out of the hospital's football stadium.

I'm impressed your hospital has a football stadium. Maybe some good has cone all this spare brexit money.

All the very best. Have a great Christmas.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 07:25 - Dec 20 with 4117 viewsBenters2

Stay strong Joe,all the very best to you and your family.
I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 08:30 - Dec 20 with 4087 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sorry to hear you’re in hospital Joe. Hopefully you’ll be out by Christmas. A merry Christmsd to you and your family.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I thought being stuck in a hospital bed was bad enough... on 12:19 - Dec 20 with 4020 viewsjeera

Sorry to hear you're back in there.

Hope things take a turn for the better asap.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024