Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kundai Benyu 16:12 - Dec 13 with 9075 viewsIPSWICHINIO

Seems he's quite bitter toward us. Wanted to see how he was doing and noticed that he'd retweeted our loss to Norwich and liked the 6-1 preseason loss to Charlton. Has only made one league appearance for Celtic this season, looks like he'd have been better off staying here after all.

Kundai Benyu on 16:14 - Dec 13 with 7598 viewsSwailsey

He isn't exactly tearing it up there is he?

Good riddance, sadly, as he looked like quite a talent.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Kundai Benyu on 16:16 - Dec 13 with 7568 viewsHerbivore

Not sure he's over those attitude issues, is he?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Kundai Benyu on 16:21 - Dec 13 with 7532 viewsitfcjoe

I think you might be reading too much into things, think it's too early to judge whether move was right or wrong because he has a 4 year contract where he he'd have got 1 or 2 - but think he'd have had opportunities as was ahead of Downes, McDonnell and Nydam in pecking order and they have all had game time.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kundai Benyu on 16:23 - Dec 13 with 7525 viewsWD19

In the interests of (some undeserved) balance.....

....your post triggered me to take a look at his twitter....and the most recent post (other than stuff about his birthday) was a tribute to the ITFC staffer who passed away this week.

Not that i am defending him. He and his management team came across as complete bellwhiffs in the last few months here.
Kundai Benyu on 23:05 - Dec 13 with 6995 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kundai Benyu on 16:16 - Dec 13 by Herbivore

Not sure he's over those attitude issues, is he?

We've got 10K season ticket holders @ PR because of Mick's attitude.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2017 23:57]
Kundai Benyu on 00:11 - Dec 14 with 6863 viewsBlueBadger

Kundai Benyu on 23:05 - Dec 13 by Johnny_Boy

We were nearly in League One because of the attitude the players had under Paul Jewell...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Kundai Benyu on 07:49 - Dec 14 with 6676 viewstcblue

Kundai Benyu on 00:11 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

We were nearly in League One because of the attitude the players had under Paul Jewell...

I get this, and of course I'm delighted that we are punching this season so far, but there is a point about Mick's attitude for me. I'm not one of those fans who expect any fawning, I'd just rather he was a bit more adult towards us at times
Kundai Benyu on 11:52 - Dec 14 with 6428 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kundai Benyu on 00:11 - Dec 14 by BlueBadger

Classic 'whataboutism'.

Deflect the point by bringing up something else, "What about X or Y".

PJ is not the reason we have 10K ST holders at PR.
Login to get fewer ads

Kundai Benyu on 11:56 - Dec 14 with 6414 viewsdirtyboy

Kundai Benyu on 07:49 - Dec 14 by tcblue

I get this, and of course I'm delighted that we are punching this season so far, but there is a point about Mick's attitude for me. I'm not one of those fans who expect any fawning, I'd just rather he was a bit more adult towards us at times

That's b****cks.

People are happy to sing derogatory songs to him yet get all uppity and hurt when a grown man has any resemblance of an opinion and decides to try and defend himself.

I've seen loads of posts over the past year or so moaning about Mick's attitude. He doesn't have an attitude, people like you are happy to dish out but can't take it back.

Little flowers need to behave like men for once ffs.
Kundai Benyu on 11:59 - Dec 14 with 6402 viewsJ2BLUE

Kundai Benyu on 23:05 - Dec 13 by Johnny_Boy

Dry your eyes mate. His 'attitude' has no affect whatsoever on anyone with a functioning brain. He's constantly praising the majority of the fans but doesn't hold back from attacking the minority of idiots. Those of you desperate to get upset to justify your dislike of him interpret it as an attack on the whole fanbase. It isn't.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Kundai Benyu on 12:00 - Dec 14 with 6397 viewsKieran_Knows

Kundai Benyu on 11:56 - Dec 14 by dirtyboy

That's b****cks.

People are happy to sing derogatory songs to him yet get all uppity and hurt when a grown man has any resemblance of an opinion and decides to try and defend himself.

I've seen loads of posts over the past year or so moaning about Mick's attitude. He doesn't have an attitude, people like you are happy to dish out but can't take it back.

In true Benters fashion .... this.

Balls.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Kundai Benyu on 12:00 - Dec 14 with 6392 viewsunbelievablue

That's b****cks.

How do you know that said poster 'dishes it out'? You can't just blanket accuse people of being abusive towards him and then not liking it when something comes back. It's not 100% of Town fans singing "your football is sh!t".

Anyway, there are times where he should be far more professional. He gets one hell of an easy ride relative to the stick he'd get at other clubs.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Kundai Benyu on 12:01 - Dec 14 with 6385 viewsbluewein

I'm not sure where the adult side of "Sort it out mick, you f%£king c€#t...!" comes in...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Kundai Benyu on 12:03 - Dec 14 with 6376 viewsunbelievablue

Kundai Benyu on 12:01 - Dec 14 by bluewein

I'm not sure where the adult side of "Sort it out mick, you f%£king c€#t...!" comes in...

Jesus it's not hard to understand is it? SOME fans shout that at him. SOME fans don't. SOMETIMES Mick takes umbridge to this fact and calls out the minority.

SOMETIMES, in my opinion, he should probably just rein it in a bit because there's no benefit to doing it and to some of those of us who don't shout abuse at him, it looks as childish and petty as the original abuse directed his way.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Kundai Benyu on 12:05 - Dec 14 with 6361 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kundai Benyu on 11:59 - Dec 14 by J2BLUE

Dry your eyes mate. His 'attitude' has no affect whatsoever on anyone with a functioning brain. He's constantly praising the majority of the fans but doesn't hold back from attacking the minority of idiots. Those of you desperate to get upset to justify your dislike of him interpret it as an attack on the whole fanbase. It isn't.

His stubbornness, despite being proved wrong, isn't one of his greatest attributes.
Kundai Benyu on 12:09 - Dec 14 with 6338 viewsbluewein

Kundai Benyu on 11:52 - Dec 14 by Johnny_Boy

Classic 'whataboutism'.

"Deflect the point by bringing up something else"

This thread was originally about Benyu. Now it's about 10k season ticket holders and Micks attitude...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Kundai Benyu on 12:25 - Dec 14 with 6272 viewsLeoMuff

It’s a two way street I think , Mick is right to be pissed with the fans and be spikey, his record here is excellent on the whole, which those in football recognise but a section of our fans are numpties.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Kundai Benyu on 12:32 - Dec 14 with 6249 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kundai Benyu on 12:09 - Dec 14 by bluewein

"Deflect the point by bringing up something else"

This thread was originally about Benyu. Now it's about 10k season ticket holders and Micks attitude...

Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't it Mick who was vocal about Benyu's attitude? Maybe it was a clash of attitudes. Who knows eh.
Kundai Benyu on 12:36 - Dec 14 with 6235 viewsJohnny_Boy

Kundai Benyu on 12:25 - Dec 14 by LeoMuff

It’s a two way street I think , Mick is right to be pissed with the fans and be spikey, his record here is excellent on the whole, which those in football recognise but a section of our fans are numpties.

What exactly were the excellent points about last season? The low ST sales seem to fly in the face of your statement.
He's had some highs, mediums & lows at the club during his spell here.

The club as a whole, is still bigger than him or any one individual. I think he forgets that sometimes.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 12:40]
Kundai Benyu on 12:58 - Dec 14 with 6167 viewsLeoMuff

Kundai Benyu on 12:36 - Dec 14 by Johnny_Boy

What exactly were the excellent points about last season? The low ST sales seem to fly in the face of your statement.
He's had some highs, mediums & lows at the club during his spell here.

The club as a whole, is still bigger than him or any one individual. I think he forgets that sometimes.
[Post edited 14 Dec 2017 12:40]

So one poor season in his tenure deserve the abuse he gets, not for me. Also compared to wage bill that season is where we should be in this league, all others have been over performing bigly.

For me he only acts as he does as our parts of our fan base are so ridiculous in their behavoir.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Kundai Benyu on 13:32 - Dec 14 with 6085 viewsHerbivore

Kundai Benyu on 12:05 - Dec 14 by Johnny_Boy

His stubbornness, despite being proved wrong, isn't one of his greatest attributes.

Sorry, his stubbornness has been proved wrong? I'm not entirely sure what that even means. Have a go at explaining it.

Kundai Benyu on 13:33 - Dec 14 with 6076 viewsHerbivore

Classic 'whataboutism'.

If PJ was still here we'd be in League 2 with about 3k season ticket holders.

Kundai Benyu on 13:33 - Dec 14 with 6075 viewsSomethingBlue

Classic 'whataboutism'.

In small part he is. As is everything else that has happened since 2002. As you know.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Kundai Benyu on 13:43 - Dec 14 with 6048 viewsitfcjoe

Classic 'whataboutism'.

If PJ was still here we'd have 5k ST holders in L1.

Season ticket holders have dropped every year in Evans' reign, bar when Keane was appointed and when Mick got us in the top 6

We aren't losing fans solely because of Mick, he isn't even the biggest reason we are

Kundai Benyu on 13:45 - Dec 14 with 6024 viewsitfcjoe

That's b****cks.

I've generally defended him, but he has definitely gone too far at times - Burton away was an absolute disgrace and he now can't get any goodwill back because he clearly doesn't want it. Even after the Forest game he has a dig at fans.

I think most of the stick he gets is unjustified - but he should be rising above it. A manager shouldn't pick a fight with the fans, and if he does he can't win it - and Mick knows this full well.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024